Question Google photos included?

Search This thread

sam008

Feb 14, 2009
Hello

I looked through all the launch news but can't find if google photos backup/storage is still included for free with Pixel 6. Does anybody know?

Thx

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I bought the 2 TB Google One plan a few weeks ago, as it was time for me to either move onto a different Photos platform or fully commit. I came from the Pixel 1 with supposed "forever" unlimited original Photo quality syncing, but even when I tried to trick Google when backing up my photos from the Galaxy Note 10+ synced to the Pixel 1 via SyncThing, they were still taking up storage space.

I hate subscribing to anything, but Photos is just so far ahead of everything else like it. The 2 TB plan gave me 10% back in-store credit on my 2x Pixel 6 Pro / 2x Buds A-series purchases. I could probably go ahead and buy another two years' worth of 2 TB Google One with that credit - we'll see.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    They haven't included that for years now, so it's unlikely. If I remember correctly, the Pixel 2 was the last phone with infinite Google Photos storage.
    Hello

I looked through all the launch news but can't find if google photos backup/storage is still included for free with Pixel 6. Does anybody know?

Thx
    Not included is Kinda Old news...
    I went to Amazon Photos. $1.99/mo.