Question Google Photos Unlimited Storage,

Search This thread

shakeelbirmani

Dec 27, 2015
Dadu Sindh
Hello there,
I have found that one can get Unlimited Google Photos storage by using Magisk and Lsposed. I have recently bought Redmi Note 10 Pro. Can anyone confirm that the above methods works with MIUI 12.5.9 global Stock ROM, as that is the only reason for me to Root the Phone as I dont want to flash custom ROM and loose warranty. Thanks in Advance,

PS Sorry for bad english.

cocopipou

Jul 24, 2016
Gembloux
Lenovo P2
Hello there,
I have found that one can get Unlimited Google Photos storage by using Magisk and Lsposed. I have recently bought Redmi Note 10 Pro. Can anyone confirm that the above methods works with MIUI 12.5.9 global Stock ROM, as that is the only reason for me to Root the Phone as I dont want to flash custom ROM and loose warranty. Thanks in Advance,

If you root your phone, you will looze the warranty.
For the rest, I can't answer you.

Murad Ali

Aug 4, 2013
Sinsheim
t.me
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hello there,

It can't be done without root, so it's not worth losing the warranty.

Top Liked Posts