• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Google Pixel 2 XL Android 10 eSim Support

Search This thread

coolsumit007

May 24, 2007
Hi,

Currently I am using Google Pixel 2 XL.
Yesterday only I received official Android 10 update for it.
As when beta testing going on for Android 10 before official launch on many websites it was mentioned that eSim support is there for Google Pixel 2 XL.
So Just want to know whether eSim support is there for Google Pixel 2 XL in Android 10 or not as I am not able to find that option.

ThnX

ossito2012

Jan 26, 2012
Rogers Park
Hi,

As when beta testing going on for Android 10 before official launch on many websites it was mentioned that eSim support is there for Google Pixel 2 XL.
So Just want to know whether eSim support is there for Google Pixel 2 XL in Android 10 or not as I am not able to find that option.

ThnX

Esim support is there, but no one verified if it's working properly.

I am rocking eSim (Google Fi), it is working fine. Only thing you won't be able to do is use most Custom Roms.

Reactions: jaytv

ossito2012

Jan 26, 2012
Rogers Park
Were you able to download profile after scanning the QR code? Does this require any patches or Magisk modules to be added? Please clarify.

I did not use any QR code, I just logged on with my Google account as it is Google Fi for me.

Try skipping activation setup..
There have been some people say you could enter 0000 and it will let you setup activate later.
Now finish setting up your phone and get all the app updates i.e Google Fi app. Once everything is updated, then open it and activate your service.

hymnz

Aug 31, 2011
Hyderabad
Ha! Sorry. I was talking about the network operators outside of the Google Fi network that offer esim functionality. It doesn't appear to work here.

Reactions: shoban_ramesh

Daniyal48

Jun 1, 2019
I was using Fi at the time, but I canceled it since.
Yeah me too. I have another question if you can help I have already posted it in Pixel 3 XL forums but haven't received any reply
I have a pixel 3 xl (japan) I don't seen any + button for esim. Is it Missing the actual hardware or just software lock also when i tried flashing the stock rom it won't boot it goes straight into bootloader

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

ThnX

Esim support is there, but no one verified if it's working properly.

I am rocking eSim (Google Fi), it is working fine. Only thing you won't be able to do is use most Custom Roms.
    Ha! Sorry. I was talking about the network operators outside of the Google Fi network that offer esim functionality. It doesn't appear to work here.