Google pixel 2 XL shipping

Search This thread

madefl

Aug 24, 2010
Yep, there is a thread called "UK: Pixel 2 XL" and many UK customers reported the receiving today.
I am located in Germany and still waiting for my device (release date is the 15.11.17)
Ordered 64gb just black from "Deutsche Telekom"

Well I ordered the 64GB Panda from Google Oct. 5.
Estimated Shipping was Dec. 27th.
Shipped Nov 13 and I got it Yersterday Nov. 15 here in Stuttgart, Germany.

r0adki111

Dec 30, 2009
www.tacochicsalsa.com
I received my phone exactly a week ago today. Today I received my code for my free Home Mini. Ordered the charcoal, it shipped and it should be delivered on Monday.

When did this promotion end? Or did it yet? I ordered the end of October and received my phone a couple weeks ago. Never heard anything about this deal though. I'm guessing I purchased after the promo period.

ytsejam1138

Jul 27, 2013
When did this promotion end? Or did it yet? I ordered the end of October and received my phone a couple weeks ago. Never heard anything about this deal though. I'm guessing I purchased after the promo period.

Available to anyone in the US that bought the phone from October 4th to October 19th. However, that deadline was extended to December 31st for those in Canada

Redrockzz

Jun 2, 2016
Bremen
Well I ordered the 64GB Panda from Google Oct. 5.
Estimated Shipping was Dec. 27th.
Shipped Nov 13 and I got it Yersterday Nov. 15 here in Stuttgart, Germany.

Got mine today. Just black 64gb in Bremen, Germany.
I am pretty satisfied, only minimal blueshift, very nice display, nice speaker. I like it so far and no issues!

fcng

Oct 24, 2010
Got mine today. Just black 64gb in Bremen, Germany.
I am pretty satisfied, only minimal blueshift, very nice display, nice speaker. I like it so far and no issues!

That's great.? The blue shift is hardware which they can't fix but only minimize. The bugs ironed out from there looks of the later builds. What's your build date?

Redrockzz

Jun 2, 2016
Bremen
That's great. The blue shift is hardware which they can't fix but only minimize. The bugs ironed out from there looks of the later builds. What's your build date?

Little more feedback from me about my Pixel 2 XL 64gb just black:
Coming from a S7 edge, the display on the pixel 2 xl is good. Not great but good. After the Novemebr patch the colors are saturated, blueshift is there but veeeeery minimalistic. Tbh the blueshift was my biggest fear but it doenst bother my after playing around just a few hours with the device. Camera is great, incredible great. Speakers are waaaaaay better than the speakers on my old 7 edge. No dissortion but on maximal volume the display is vibrating a little bit. Software is snappy and smooth, no bugs or fc's until now. Battery is from another world. Overnight I lost 0% with flightmode on and always on dispaly on!
At the moment I am pretty satisfied with the device. For me it is a keeper and will be my daily driver until now!
Any questions? Just ask me mates. ;)

fcng

Oct 24, 2010
Little more feedback from me about my Pixel 2 XL 64gb just black:
Coming from a S7 edge, the display on the pixel 2 xl is good. Not great but good. After the Novemebr patch the colors are saturated, blueshift is there but veeeeery minimalistic. Tbh the blueshift was my biggest fear but it doenst bother my after playing around just a few hours with the device. Camera is great, incredible great. Speakers are waaaaaay better than the speakers on my old 7 edge. No dissortion but on maximal volume the display is vibrating a little bit. Software is snappy and smooth, no bugs or fc's until now. Battery is from another world. Overnight I lost 0% with flightmode on and always on dispaly on!
At the moment I am pretty satisfied with the device. For me it is a keeper and will be my daily driver until now!
Any questions? Just ask me mates. ;)

The speakers will be better then the 7 edge but I wonder how they compare to 6P. I'm moving from a 6P to 2XL once the 2XL arrive. The speakers are quite good so hope it's even better then the 6P.

tarunr

Dec 25, 2014
DeKalb
Just ordered Pixel 2 XL (Panda) from Google store. Order shows shipping dates between Dec 21- 27. When can I expect the phone to be shipped. Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Where are the pictures?

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Taking it to Sprint to activate!
    4c17d25a1dcbd446aad9e15d80aad4a1.jpg
    4e40a6acb7f56c1f783189017f479faa.jpg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
    I ordered Oct 5th and ship date is Oct 24. Compare that to yours and you can see why they are freaking out.

I understand the people who are getting passed over by later ship dates, but the people who are complaining that their phone hasn't shipped yet with a ship date of next week, it makes no sense.
    So it's definitely FedEx? I just found out that I will be away from home on the projected delivery dates. IIRC I can have it sent to a nearby FedEx store and hold for later pick up. Guess I will have to wait for the Tracking number to do that.

sign up for fedex delivery manager. Any time a label is created with ur address it will notify you quicker than Google does.
    I received my Pixel 2 in Kinda Blue today. I really dig the color. I wish the XL was available in this color.

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F3XEN42p.jpg
    No. This place is a support group for those screwed by Google. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk