• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Google pixel 2 XL shipping

Search This thread

graffixnyc

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
Ordered a Panda 128GB seconds after it went live. I have a ship date of Nov 6th and a delivery of Nov 8-9. I'm also debating ordering a 5 inch. I loved my smaller Pixel, not I'm not sure how I'll like those bezels after using a GS8 and then an Essential. I figured I'll order one just to compare to see if I prefer the smaller or bigger.

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
It depends on what device you bought. Not meaning xl versus non xl, but the size of your SD card and the color.

I'd venture to bet the vast majority of people that have a Nov del date are on the black on white bandwagon.

jt3

Aug 13, 2007
Ordered a Just Black XL (128GB) version through Fi (which really just handed me over to the Google Store) a couple hours after the announcement (on the 4th). Got an estimated delivery of Oct 23-25.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Where are the pictures?

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
    Taking it to Sprint to activate!
    4c17d25a1dcbd446aad9e15d80aad4a1.jpg
    4e40a6acb7f56c1f783189017f479faa.jpg

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
    I ordered Oct 5th and ship date is Oct 24. Compare that to yours and you can see why they are freaking out.

I understand the people who are getting passed over by later ship dates, but the people who are complaining that their phone hasn't shipped yet with a ship date of next week, it makes no sense.
    So it's definitely FedEx? I just found out that I will be away from home on the projected delivery dates. IIRC I can have it sent to a nearby FedEx store and hold for later pick up. Guess I will have to wait for the Tracking number to do that.

sign up for fedex delivery manager. Any time a label is created with ur address it will notify you quicker than Google does.
    I received my Pixel 2 in Kinda Blue today. I really dig the color. I wish the XL was available in this color.

https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F3XEN42p.jpg
    No. This place is a support group for those screwed by Google. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk