Google Pixel 4 EDL files

Search This thread

#mcl

Mar 26, 2020
Spain
Google Pixel 4 XL
Hi everyone,
So, anyone know where I can download the phone image and bootloader to use on the QPST tool?
If anyone downloaded this files in the past, and are from a free Pixel 4, please share it with me as I need them to my Pixel 4.
I already downloaded the firmware from google, but the files from there don't seem to be compatible with QPST, as it requieres apparently, some qualcomm files with .hex or .mbn.
Also, does anyone know for what you can use the tab "Multi-image", as that is the only tab that will accept ISO files, which you will find inside the firmware you can download directly from google.

Thanks in advance! (y):)

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2021-08-09 às 20.04.13.png
    Captura de Tela 2021-08-09 às 20.04.13.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 189
  • Captura de Tela 2021-08-09 às 20.07.32.png
    Captura de Tela 2021-08-09 às 20.07.32.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 187

PierreDunn

May 17, 2022
My god reaaaaaally thanks!!!! 🤩
I was searching for this file for months and had no luck, really apreciete it! 🙏🏼
Hello, my favorite pixel 4 refused to live last night and became defined as QDloader... not responding to anything at all.
I was up most of the night trying to revive my phone and I came across this thread.
So what should I do with the .elf file? QPST does not see this file.
Sorry to be rude, but you can help with this problem.
PS sorry for google translate, i don't speak english

#mcl

Mar 26, 2020
Spain
Google Pixel 4 XL
Hello, my favorite pixel 4 refused to live last night and became defined as QDloader... not responding to anything at all.
I was up most of the night trying to revive my phone and I came across this thread.
So what should I do with the .elf file? QPST does not see this file.
Sorry to be rude, but you can help with this problem.
PS sorry for google translate, i don't speak english
Hey!
I am very busy to fully help you but as far as I know, when Pixel is "dead" it enters EDL mode. When you are there there is an app called QPST(Oficial from Qualcomm, though there are a lot of third-parties ones with different functionality). Over there you can go to the Download mode and load the file shared over here.
Here is a link to a thread I created where I explain this in detail and another thread about EDL mode:
First we are trying to use it to unlock the bootloader of a locked device, by flashing free-firmware
Second for people talking about EDL and some useful stuff

I think with this you may come up with an idea to fix your Pixel!
Let me know how it goes and if you need further help please contact me and I will try to help!
Also, don't worry your English is more than enough for us to understand you!

PierreDunn

May 17, 2022
Hey!
I am very busy to fully help you but as far as I know, when Pixel is "dead" it enters EDL mode. When you are there there is an app called QPST(Oficial from Qualcomm, though there are a lot of third-parties ones with different functionality). Over there you can go to the Download mode and load the file shared over here.
Here is a link to a thread I created where I explain this in detail and another thread about EDL mode:
First we are trying to use it to unlock the bootloader of a locked device, by flashing free-firmware

Let me know how it goes and if you need further help please contact me and I will try to help!
I'm trying to revive my phone with QFIL but I'm missing the rawprogram0.xml and patch0.xml files.
As I understand it, you can make them yourself (I have already studied the instructions), but this requires gpt.bin, which I don’t have either

PierreDunn

May 17, 2022
What should I do? elf extension doesn't fit anywhere

Attachments

• yz08ilta0oyzH8YpJwCd6v6OFh3vo0gZ2nhVGDu4f5W6beuuFibASagFQPMxBrTZ_pNZRIb68Jkq-NV-BaQqSC-Z.jpg
    yz08ilta0oyzH8YpJwCd6v6OFh3vo0gZ2nhVGDu4f5W6beuuFibASagFQPMxBrTZ_pNZRIb68Jkq-NV-BaQqSC-Z.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 28

PierreDunn

May 17, 2022
Hey!

I tried to install mbn file but that doesn't work either

Top Liked Posts