• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Accessories Google Pixel 6 Pro Car Chargers

Search This thread

EeZeEpEe

Aug 13, 2010
Tampa, FL
www.twitter.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Is this good for pixel 6 charging because it's 5v-3amp, I have it already but just want to confirm if it is good enough and will not effect battery health in long run since it is 15w while charging.

The QC 3.0 might actually work to fast charge it at 23w since it has a variable voltage. But yes, the USB-C 15w will work. However, I noticed it does charge noticeably slower while in GPS and playing music compared to when I did the same with my 4 XL, and I have a PPS car charger.

Reactions: ibrahim52

eloko

Nov 22, 2010

ibrahim52

Jul 17, 2012
Smart Watches
How about the one below, did someone tried this brand before

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

EeZeEpEe

Aug 13, 2010
Tampa, FL
www.twitter.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Where is that wall charger that gives 4400?
At work it's the "community" charger that happens to be a 25w PPS Samsung charger probably from an S20 Ultra.

At home, I replaced my Pixelbook Go charger 45w charger (Isn't PPS) with the Anker 45w so I can just have one for both and other devices. I got it for $27.99 during Black Friday instead of the regular price $39.99.

Weird0ne

May 30, 2011
OnePlus 6T
Just bought - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07RHSD9WM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Was showing 3000 MAH charge.

/e.
Pic included, actually 4k charge.
Screenshot_20211226-160234.png

Last edited:

Kimbaroth

I've tried many car chargers (like 4), but I'm in love with the Xiaomi Car Charger.

It's awesome how it detects when you are going to place your phone on it, and it automatically opens, and once you place the phone on it, it auto adjusts to hold your phone on place.

It's a 20w wireless charger (not super fast, but also not super slow) but truuuuust me, it's the best charger that you can use alongside with your Pixel. =D

lkhafra

Aug 25, 2009
Columbus
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I've tried many car chargers (like 4), but I'm in love with the Xiaomi Car Charger.

It's awesome how it detects when you are going to place your phone on it, and it automatically opens, and once you place the phone on it, it auto adjusts to hold your phone on place.

It's a 20w wireless charger (not super fast, but also not super slow) but truuuuust me, it's the best charger that you can use alongside with your Pixel. =D

I didn't see a mention of USB-C or Micro USB. Wich one is it the actually charger not the adapter.

selayan

Jun 15, 2011
www.android-edge.com
Exactly, thats why this was an insta buy for me. I've been using it for two months and I can only day good things of it. :)
This is the link for amazon in US for anyone that is interested. Some reviews say it won't work on big phones but it should be fine for the 6/6 Pro.

Also it will probably depend which case you have on your phone. I use the Latercase indoors which is super thin but also a rubber one when I go outside. Doesn't seem like Amazon listing includes the extra braided usb cable.

Reactions: Kimbaroth

Kimbaroth

This is the link for amazon in US for anyone that is interested. Some reviews say it won't work on big phones but it should be fine for the 6/6 Pro.

Also it will probably depend which case you have on your phone. I use the Latercase indoors which is super thin but also a rubber one when I go outside. Doesn't seem like Amazon listing includes the extra braided usb cable.

I have 7 cases, including the bulky dbrand grip case, and I can confirm that this charger works with every one of them.

Reactions: kelzad and selayan

aschuell

Dec 30, 2021
I picked up this one (probably should have researched more): iOttie Wireless Car Charger Easy One Touch Wireless 2 Qi Charging CD Slot + Air Vent Combo Phone Mount for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei, LG, Smartphones https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X52DJ66

I love the actual physical mount (the 'snap' when the phone engages is very satisfying), and I needed a CD/window mount, but it's soooo slow to charge.

It says 10W but I used it on a long trip and the phone was discharging while using maps. To be fair, I know that uses a lot of juice, but having to use a separate cable (the charger plug is micro-USB 😒) was obnoxious.

Looking to upgrade, does the Xiaomi Car Charger have a non-vent version?

Edit: just saw there's an adhesive mount in the BOM. No pictures of it anywhere, but it's mentioned on their site. Might give it a try...

Last edited:

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane

I have one that provided QI fast charging on the pixel 4XL phones. The only problem I have found with the wireless charging is as they get hot and then don't charge fast at all. Where the don't support music and GPS without discharging.
How does this one do in this regard?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts