Google Pixel C will be the next 10 inch tablet!

Search This thread

supercakefish

May 15, 2012
Lowestoft
I wish Google gave the weight and UK price. These two unknowns are making it extremely difficult to know whether I should return my Air 2 128GB in favour of Pixel C 64GB.

I have exactly 7 days left to make a decision...

How many years of support will it recieve from Google? Two years of OS updates like the Nexus lineup?

Will third parties make quality smart covers like the iPad has?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Darnell_Chat_TN

Nov 29, 2008
Chattanooga, TN
Google Pixel 4 XL
I wish Google gave the weight and UK price. These two unknowns are making it extremely difficult to know whether I should return my Air 2 128GB in favour of Pixel C 64GB.

I have exactly 7 days left to make a decision...

How many years of support will it recieve from Google? Two years of OS updates like the Nexus lineup?

Will third parties make quality smart covers like the iPad has?

I think we all know it will get at least 2 years. Google has always provided 2 years + support. My Nexus 10 got over 2 years of upgrades.

And 3rd party accessories is pretty much a given.

Just take the history of the Nexus line and those questions are answered.

Weight and UK price are unknown. But of course it will be more than $499.

supercakefish

May 15, 2012
Lowestoft
I paid £479 for my refurbished iPad Air 2. Same price as a new 64GB one goes for. Which in America goes for $599 - same as Pixel C 64GB.

But there's no guarantee Google will charge the same as Apple. The Nexus prices have shown that they are willing to charge much more here than in the US.

What should I do...

atg284

Nov 26, 2012
I wonder if this will be instantly sold out on the Play Store like all other launches...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's so useless and overpriced. Just get a good quality windows tablet so you can have an actual full computer. Expand the storage, multi-task, install older REAL games from steam.

Personally, that's not why I use a table. And I have a laptop for full computer needs. Table suits my needs for what I use it to do. I'm wondering why they didn't offer a 128GB model.