Google Pixel's AOD and Phone Visual Voicemail

Search This thread

meovv

Feb 17, 2019
I just switched from a Pixel 3 XL to the Note 20 Ultra 5G. I prefer the Pixel's Always on Display over Samsung because it shows the weather icon and temperature and my next alarm under the time over Samsung's widgets where you have to scroll to see. I also would like the voicemail tab in Google's Phone app but it is disabled for certain devices. I am rooted. Is there some way to get Pixel's AOD and Pixel's Phone app on the Note 20? I tried to install a Pixel AOD mod for OnePlus but it didn't work.

TonikJDK

• Dec 9, 2012
    I just switched from a Pixel 3 XL to the Note 20 Ultra 5G. I prefer the Pixel's Always on Display over Samsung because it shows the weather icon and temperature and my next alarm under the time over Samsung's widgets where you have to scroll to see. I also would like the voicemail tab in Google's Phone app but it is disabled for certain devices. I am rooted. Is there some way to get Pixel's AOD and Pixel's Phone app on the Note 20? I tried to install a Pixel AOD mod for OnePlus but it didn't work.

I just came from the same phone.

I have tried very hard to get voicemail into the phone app, I don't think it can be done. I have not tried AOD, it was not something I used.

I am now struggling with Google Discover. I got it working from the search app, and was happy with that. But two days ago it started erroring out saying it can't connect to my account. Nothing I do fixes it.

I have been on this for about 6 weeks and honestly, I may go back. I don't have any money in this phone and One UI is probably not for me.

TonikJDK

• Dec 9, 2012
    Well the plot thickens for my Discover issue. Fired up my Pixel that still has my account on it. Same problem, errors on the Discover feed.