Google Play - Fire HD 10 (2019, 9th Gen)

Search This thread

JohnonaBoat

Oct 31, 2019
I got my HD Fire 10 (2019) today and got Google Play working with these 4 installs (Allow “Apps from Unknown Sources” when prompted).

Unfortunately I can't link because I'm a new user, so just remove the spacing between the periods in the URL

Google Account Manager 7.1.2 (Android 6.0+)
apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-account-manager/google-account-manager-7-1-2-release/google-account-manager-7-1-2-android-apk-download

Google Services Framework 9-4832352 (Android 9.0+)
apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-services-framework/google-services-framework-9-4832352-release/google-services-framework-9-4832352-android-apk-download/

Google Play services 19.5.30 (100300-275531062) (100300)
apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-19-5-30-release/google-play-services-19-5-30-100300-275531062-android-apk-download/

Google Play Store 17.2.20-all [0] [PR] 276779105 (nodpi) (Android 4.1+)
apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/google-play-store-17-2-20-release/google-play-store-17-2-20-all-0-pr-276779105-android-apk-download/

Last edited:

AmznUser444 Dev

I got my HD Fire 10 (2019) today and got Google Play working with these 4 installs (Allow “Apps from Unknown Sources” when prompted).

Unfortunately I can't link because I'm a new user, so just remove the spacing between the periods in the URL

apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-account-manager/google-account-manager-7-1-2-release/google-account-manager-7-1-2-android-apk-download

apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-services-framework/google-services-framework-9-4832352-release/google-services-framework-9-4832352-android-apk-download/

apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-19-5-30-release/google-play-services-19-5-30-100300-275531062-android-apk-download/

apkmirror. com/apk/google-inc/google-play-store/google-play-store-17-2-20-release/google-play-store-17-2-20-all-0-pr-276779105-android-apk-download/

You want to transfer the Google Accounts Manager APK on your Android 9 Pie phone or tablet to your Fire tablet using microSD card.

You have an Android 9 Pie devices? (Not a Fire tablet)

JohnonaBoat

Oct 31, 2019
You want to transfer the Google Accounts Manager APK on your Android 9 Pie phone or tablet to your Fire tablet using microSD card.

You have an Android 9 Pie devices? (Not a Fire tablet)

I actually do have a phone that has Android 9 on it, so I'm intrigued. What does transferring it from my phone do versus downloading it from apkmirror do? Sorry if this that is a basic question, I'm just a casual user. Thanks!

duckysempai

May 30, 2007
Got my Fire HD 10 today and downloaded the apks linked in the first post. Everything working fine so far. Have access to play store and downloaded a few apps :)

Mar 9, 2011
Yes it works. I did it day 2 of having my fire. Only important thing is to not let Google update Amazon apps. It really wants to update my Alexa.

RalphTrickey

Nov 2, 2019
How do I find the APK from an android 9 Phone to transfer it?
Everything works except Chrome keeps asking me to sign in to get Sync to work.

m0r0n3s

Mar 3, 2011
I actually do have a phone that has Android 9 on it, so I'm intrigued. What does transferring it from my phone do versus downloading it from apkmirror do? Sorry if this that is a basic question, I'm just a casual user. Thanks!

They are telling you that because in your list you are saying you used Google Account Manager 7.1.2 (Android 6.0+) . <--- This is android 6 as opposed to 9.

alkr

Feb 16, 2018
This is promising!!! :good:
So, I've heard Fire Tablet is not "completely" compatible with Playstore (hardware wise). Would some of the purchased apps from the play store work? i.g. Minecraft, Moon plus reader, Microsoft Office suite, Dropbox (free), Overdrive (free), Titanium Backup, etc.
I'd love to see a mod and see how some of these apps work before purchasing during BF 2019.

twopoint71

Feb 19, 2017
Sumner
How trustworthy is apkmirror.com? I usually use adb to pull apk backups off my phone from the playstore then I push them to my Fire devices?

Thanks,

Last edited:

pointbob

Mar 30, 2012
so you need to have have android 9 on another device to make this work on hd 10 2019 ork?

Nov 24, 2019
I have a device running Pie, but it's not rooted. Would I have to pull/export the apk using ADB? If so, anyone know the commands to use?

Just download the apks as stated in the first post. Then, install them in that same order and you will now have a working playstore!:good::good:

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

so you need to have have android 9 on another device to make this work on hd 10 2019 ork?

No just follow instructions in first post.

Reactions: gumbyx84

AmznUser444 Dev

What folder can I find it in on my Android 9 device?

Use Total Commander file manager

System app folder:
/system/priv-app/
/system/app

Google Services Framework:
/system/priv-app/GoogleServicesFramework/

Google Account Manager:
/system/priv-app/GoogleLoginService/

Post here with Google Services Framework and Google Account Manager APKs

Last edited:
Reactions: akula11

MontysEvilTwin

Nov 4, 2016
I bought a 2019 HD10 in the Black Friday sale. Google Play is working but I have a problem with Chrome. It is not possible to sync bookmarks etc. It asks for you to log in to your Google account again when you try and turn sync on, but this fails; you then get an error message saying that this account already exists on this device and it won't allow Chrome to log in. I think it may be permissions related as a couple of times I have seen a pop-up message asking for access for Chrome to the Google account but granting this does not make any difference.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Can you point me in the right direction for doing that to a 9th gen Kindle Fire hd10? I've done the Google part stuff but every root mechanism I see is based on gen 7 mainly
    An easier way to disable the FireOS launcher is to use the Amazon Fire Toolbox (https://forum.xda-developers.com/hd8-hd10/development/official-amazon-fire-toolbox-v1-0-t3889604/) in conjunction with Launcher Hijack (https://forum.xda-developers.com/amazon-fire/general/launcher-root-launcher-hijack-v2-t3561026/ Note: Current version of FireOS blocks the normal app/APK so download the "clone" app from https://forum.xda-developers.com/am...root-launcher-hijack-v2-t3561026/post79434906 or use AppCloner to make a clone of your official app once it's installed).
    To fix any Googe API services:
    1. Deregister your Fire tablet
    2. Reset your Fire tablet to factory defaults
    3. To bypass the Amazon account registration. Select the language, select any nearby Wi-Fi networks with password, press CANCEL button, press NOT NOW button and confirm
    4. Install Google API services APK or install through ADB (recommended)
    -> Google Account Manager - any variants like 7.1 Nougat or 9 Pie, SDK 28 (recommended)
    -> Google Services Framework - 9 Pie, SDK 28
    -> Google Contacs Sync - any variants like 7.1 Nougat or 9 Pie, SDK 28 (recommended)
    -> Google Play services - any variants
    -> Google Play Store - any variants
    -> Google App - Can get from Google Play Store
    -> Google Assistant - 5.1 Lollipop, SDK 21 or up
    -> Android Accessibility Suite - Can get from Google Play Store
    -> Sound Amplifier - Can get from Google Play Store
    5. Reboot your Fire tablet (recommended)
    6. Add and sign-in to yor Google account

How to use Google's Sound Amplifier?

Connect to your Fire tablet with 3.5mm audio jack from your headphones or audio amplifier.
    Sound Amplifier will enable when the audio jack is connected.

Can you adjust Boost and Fine tuning in Sound Amplifier app.
    I bought a 2019 HD10 in the Black Friday sale. Google Play is working but I have a problem with Chrome. It is not possible to sync bookmarks etc. It asks for you to log in to your Google account again when you try and turn sync on, but this fails; you then get an error message saying that this account already exists on this device and it won't allow Chrome to log in. I think it may be permissions related as a couple of times I have seen a pop-up message asking for access for Chrome to the Google account but granting this does not make any difference.
    I found that you need to add the Google account through the default stock mail app. So after many times screwing up I didn't add the account until i had all the Google apps installed then added my account through the default email app. Then everything started syncing properly with calender etc. Then I went and disabled notifications for the default email app so so it wasn't competing with Gmail app and giving double notifications. Logging into the chrome app didn't work system wide.
    Cheers!

Edit: seeing more comments... this works for me to solve all syncing and login issues for Google apps