Google Play Music Listen Later

Search This thread

BATVIC

Oct 18, 2014
Karur
In this module i set the default pane as library and it is working,but in default my library tab i select albums and it is not working.
What to do get albums???
I am using cr-droid rom in xiaomi redmi 1s.

thereddog

Dec 4, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Not sure what you mean. Is that a new Play Music feature?
Not really.. It's this screen:
8d6458ea2b5a9ccec8b38dec104c5373.jpg

Which you get to by tapping 'more' on this screen:
6a4b9b1d45fbc6822d8649a30a1c71b1.jpg

soumitpl48

May 5, 2012
Kolkata
In this module i set the default pane as library and it is working,but in default my library tab i select albums and it is not working.
What to do get albums???
I am using cr-droid rom in xiaomi redmi 1s.

Facing kinda same problem, I've chosen Songs as my default pane and it's always opening Artists pane.

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mode
Aug 3, 2012

Maxr1998

Apr 15, 2013
Augsburg
maxr1998.de
Hi @GermainZ,
as you maybe know, I created some mods for GPM, and two of users asked me if I could implement some of your features.
My question is: am I allowed to rebuild your ideas and possibly take some of your source code?
Kind regards,
Max

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mode
Aug 3, 2012
Hi @GermainZ,
as you maybe know, I created some mods for GPM, and two of users asked me if I could implement some of your features.
My question is: am I allowed to rebuild your ideas and possibly take some of your source code?
Kind regards,
Max
Certainly. Consider this project licensed under the WTFPL.

Code:
   DO WHAT THE **** YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE 
                    Version 2, December 2004 

Copyright (C) 2004 Sam Hocevar <[email protected]> 

Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified 
 copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long 
 as the name is changed. 

DO WHAT THE **** YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE 
   TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION 

0. You just DO WHAT THE **** YOU WANT TO.

DeBeski

Jun 23, 2015
I absolutely love this module and the fact that it opens to my library instantly, except for one issue.. :/
I rarely use the artists tap to shuffle through my music and it seems to be the only option working no matter what Main Page I choose from the module UI, the artists tap will be first to open

Sent from my GT-I9192 (Unlocked)

Robot Ross

• Dec 7, 2013
    Bournemouth
    Eagerly awaiting the next update for this module since the latest GPM broke support for this app.. This module is so useful, after using it for a while and now not having access to it it's much slower to use GPM :c

tstack77

Nov 9, 2007
    Chicago
    Can anyone tell me the latest GPM that this module works for? I've tried to get used to life without it but it's too damn frustrating once you're used to having it work as you want. I need to roll back.

GermainZ, this module is awesome!

Mechanio

Aug 19, 2012
    Problem: numerous reports that when the default pane is set to 'My Library', the 'Playlists' tab is always opened regardless of the desired tab setting.

This behavior was first reported on 05FEB2015.

I installed a few old versions of the com.google.android.music APK and confirmed that this module worked (very well) up through version 5.7.1788Q.1634597 (released 11DEC2014), but stopped working correctly with version 5.8.1810R.1720607 (released 05FEB2015) and all subsequent versions.

I don't have the code-fu needed to fix this, so I'm leaving this comment in hopes that someone who does have such skills will find it useful.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone