Google Play Music Listen Later

Search This thread

kilalot

Oct 9, 2010
Hey, great app! I have it set to automatically load playlists by default. Do you think it would be possible to add the ability to open a particular playlist, or at least one of the default playlists like Thumbs up?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
Hey, great app! I have it set to automatically load playlists by default. Do you think it would be possible to add the ability to open a particular playlist, or at least one of the default playlists like Thumbs up?
Kind of. It's possible to open the Playlists pane then directly open whatever playlist you want (chosen by name).

EDIT: test APK attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simba501

GermainZ

Aug 3, 2012
1.2 uploaded to the repo:
Added option to automatically open a playlist when you enter the "Playlists" pane. This can be used to have Play Music open your preferred playlist on launch, by setting "Default Pane" to "Playlists" and "Default playlist" to your playlist's name (case sensitive).

asyba

May 21, 2012
can you add tab for show folder of location for the songs that i upload for my own from PC ?

Yorgan

Apr 25, 2010
Padova
www.siryorgan.com
1.2 uploaded to the repo:

Hey I just discovered this module and it simply made my life easier :) thanks a lot
Do you think that it would be possible to do the same thing for google play newsstand? The fact that it automatically opens a page with google suggestions instead of my library of feeds and subscriptions drives me crazy...
Sorry for posting the request here but I did not find another appropriate topic, and an exact replica of your module for Newsstand would be awesome to me!

folkg

Jun 2, 2011
Calgary
This is likely outside the scope of this project, but my knowledge of xposed is limited. With xposed is it possible to toggle the shuffle function? Or to shuffle play a chosen playlist instead of playing it straight? My ultimate goal would be to use tasker to choose a playlist and have it shuffle play on command.

GermainZ

Aug 3, 2012
Hey I just discovered this module and it simply made my life easier :) thanks a lot
Do you think that it would be possible to do the same thing for google play newsstand? The fact that it automatically opens a page with google suggestions instead of my library of feeds and subscriptions drives me crazy...
Sorry for posting the request here but I did not find another appropriate topic, and an exact replica of your module for Newsstand would be awesome to me!
Maybe if I find the time, but it shouldn't be too hard if someone else wants to do it. You can ask in the Xposed requests thread, BTW.

This is likely outside the scope of this project, but my knowledge of xposed is limited. With xposed is it possible to toggle the shuffle function? Or to shuffle play a chosen playlist instead of playing it straight? My ultimate goal would be to use tasker to choose a playlist and have it shuffle play on command.
I don't know, probably possible (although also probably very time consuming to figure out, with Play Music being obfuscated). It's outside the scope of this module, though, and I probably won't have the time to look into it myself.

nixonpjoshua

Nov 8, 2010
I am absolutely in love with this mod but it seems to break the functionality of apps that defect playing music in google play music (last.fm scrobbling or musixmatch lyrics) is there any way to fix this or does applying a xposed mod to an apk fundamentally break this kind of api? Sorry for my lack of understanding

GermainZ

Aug 3, 2012
I am absolutely in love with this mod but it seems to break the functionality of apps that defect playing music in google play music (last.fm scrobbling or musixmatch lyrics) is there any way to fix this or does applying a xposed mod to an apk fundamentally break this kind of api? Sorry for my lack of understanding
That's not possible, this module doesn't touch those parts. Does it still happen when the module is disabled?

nixonpjoshua

Nov 8, 2010
That's not possible, this module doesn't touch those parts. Does it still happen when the module is disabled?
That's what I thought too. The reason I made the comment is I was trying to fix the problem and the first thing that I tried which fixed the problem was to disable the module in xposed installer. I will troubleshoot some more later and see if I can get it working with the module enabled if it's something else.

pjohn23

Jan 3, 2014
Can you update this to the latest version of play music? it seems not compatible with latest versions.

jc0v

Jan 28, 2014
Can you change view types?

Hi,

Would it be possible to change the layout types in the My Library tab? For instance could you choose for the Artists tab to be displayed in a list like the Songs tab?

Thanks for your efforts

Top Liked Posts