Google Product Sans Fonts for Samsung Oreo [No-Root] [No-Substratum]

Search This thread

vladdroid

Feb 18, 2016
It won't work on Verizon Note 8 Pie.... Tried several different methods. Samsung blocked custom fonts on it. Can't speak for the other versions just what I got lol

JUN10R831

Sep 24, 2011
King City
LG V60 ThinQ
Yea i just updated to android pie feom tmobile and sadly the app doesnt work only way is if you already had a custom font installed before you took the update then the font well stay if not where back in the same boat. And yes it gxfont not fxfonts thanks for correcting me.

mze

Oct 29, 2016
I can't download the uninstall apk. Is there any mirror or another way to uninstall the fonts?

mze

Oct 29, 2016
Restore "system" from the nandroid backup you always perform before flashing something...

Sorry, but I think I'm not as familiar as you with nandroid and flashing.. I just downloaded the apk and installed it and it worked but now I wanted to uninstall it like the first post in this thread explained, meaning with the uninstall.apk, but I can't download it.

marciozomb13

Apr 30, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Samsung Galaxy A51
Sorry, but I think I'm not as familiar as you with nandroid and flashing.. I just downloaded the apk and installed it and it worked but now I wanted to uninstall it like the first post in this thread explained, meaning with the uninstall.apk, but I can't download it.
My bad, this font is a normal app, to uninstall try the uninstall method on op or try to find it on app manager to remove normally.

marciozomb13

Apr 30, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Samsung Galaxy A51
But for the uninstall method of the original post I need the uninstall.apk which I can't download (404 error)
Just downloaded here without any hassle... Try another browser.

Attachments

• Captura__20190522_113743.jpg
    Captura__20190522_113743.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 662

Asifnx

May 24, 2019
Can you add a font please if i give you one?
Or show me a way to install that specific font?
Mine is samsung M20 oreo

juliospinoza

Jan 9, 2012
Tepic
Reactions: xbizkuit

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to install:
    - Download & Install GoogleSansFonts.apk
    - Reboot device
    - Go to Settings > Display > Font and screen zoom
    - Choose your Font
    - Select Apply

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to uninstall:
    - Download & Install Uninstall Font.apk
    - Go to Settings > Apps
    - Uninstall "0 - Uninstall To Remove Font"

5HqjZWr.jpg
    Hi,
    I've just updated my s8 to November security patch and apk works fine.
    At the beginning didn't work, but after these steps it's working again.
    1) uninstall using apk found in the op
    2) reboot
    3) install the apk Google sans
    4) reboot again
    That's it
    I've pretty much searched high and low for a simple font app for my note8 and it was almost impossible until i came across the app Afonts by Amjad Al-zakwani. I swear by this app and guarantee you that you will not be disappointed! No root required and you are able to install any font your heart desires, just follow the instructions. I noticed that you can purchase fonts within the app but why when your able to download free ones and install it on the app (a bit silly). And its only for Samsung phones. Good luck
    not working anymore after pie update for note 8

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Is not working i try to install the apk and the apk is not installed
    Screenshot-20190224-132509-Package-installer.jpg
    Any chance to get this working for the Note 10?