• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Google Product Sans for Android 10 OneUI 2.5 (Samsung Phone)

Search This thread

sathishtony

May 2, 2013
Steps to install fonts on Android 10 OneUI 2.5:

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font
2. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Backup.
3. Display -> Font size & Font style -> Choose Default or Samsung One font.
4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps and delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->OneUI folder.
5. Download and copy new file circerounded.apk to zFont->OneUI folder
6. Go to zFont app-> Tab OneUI-> find and install CirceRounded font again.
7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

Update With zFont 3:
1. Install zFont 3 from Play store -> Tab Home -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font (maybe line 246).
2. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Backup.
4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps.
5. Go to Settings of MyFile then enable show hidden files.
6. Delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->.ONE_UI folder.
7. Download and copy new file circerounded.apk to zFont->.ONE_UI folder.
8. Go to zFont app-> Tab Home-> find and install CirceRounded font again.
9. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

=> Test on Note 20 Ultra 5G Snapdragon

I simplified these steps in mono app with reference to your original instructions. Awesome finding!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-mono_-flipfont-custom-ttf-installer-v2-1-for-samsung-oneui-1-2-3-no-root.4195613.

abuamr

Apr 24, 2016

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font
4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps and delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->OneUI folder.
7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

Update With zFont 3:
1. Install zFont 3 from Play store -> Tab Home -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font (maybe line 246).
9. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

Thsnks it work perfectly in my A30s with Arebic font

Ahmed elrased

Aug 1, 2014
Hey man
Idk whats wrong but in my case
But I get this error after following all the steps correctly at the end ,please helpView attachment 5172171
Of course, you are a Disableing agent for some programs. I used the program
enable All programs
After that I used

Reactions: sperelli

Ht3tzN4ing

Aug 21, 2016
HsiHseng
htetnaing.com
Finally, zFont 3 can change any fonts on OneUI.
Screenshot_20210104-081441.png

Reactions: __TrungDK__

sheepyq

Aug 30, 2020
Zagreb
sheepdev.xyz
Doesn't work at all for me. Note 10+. I've done it multiple times.
Ill try to reword what the guy said even I didnt understand at first and did something wrong
1. Install zFont from playstore
2. Download CircleRounded.apk
3. Go to zFont and click on line 246 (CircleRounded) and install the font
4. Go to Settings > Display > Font size & font style and choose the CircleRounded font
5. Go to settings > accounts and backup > backup > choose only settings
6. Go to Settings > Display > Font size & font style and choose the default font or samsung sans
7. Delete circlerounded.apk in zFont > ONE_UI
8. Download circlerounded again and put the apk into zFont/ONE_UI
9. Go to the zFont app and click on the CircleRounded font and install it again.
10. Go to settings > accounts and backup > restore > youll see the settings backup and just click restore then when restore finishes youll have the font applied :)

Sorry if theres another problem unrelated to rewording or skipping another step. When I was doing this I skipped a step and needed to read it a few times to understand. So maybe you skipped a step.

Bwyan Benton

Jun 29, 2010
Windsor, Ontario
Ill try to reword what the guy said even I didnt understand at first and did something wrong
1. Install zFont from playstore
2. Download CircleRounded.apk
3. Go to zFont and click on line 246 (CircleRounded) and install the font
4. Go to Settings > Display > Font size & font style and choose the CircleRounded font
5. Go to settings > accounts and backup > backup > choose only settings
6. Go to Settings > Display > Font size & font style and choose the default font or samsung sans
7. Delete circlerounded.apk in zFont > ONE_UI
8. Download circlerounded again and put the apk into zFont/ONE_UI
9. Go to the zFont app and click on the CircleRounded font and install it again.
10. Go to settings > accounts and backup > restore > youll see the settings backup and just click restore then when restore finishes youll have the font applied :)

Sorry if theres another problem unrelated to rewording or skipping another step. When I was doing this I skipped a step and needed to read it a few times to understand. So maybe you skipped a step.
Thanks for trying, but it just doesn't work for me. It doesn't restore the old font. Just stays on default. And the font doesn't change at all. Worth a shot tho.

lilmama2879

Apr 19, 2010
Minneapolis
Thanks for trying, but it just doesn't work for me. It doesn't restore the old font. Just stays on default. And the font doesn't change at all. Worth a shot tho.
The same thing happens to me on my s20 with Android 11/3.0. I'm so bummed, I just want to use my custom fonts like everyone else. I've tried different ways of installing the ttf files both through zfont 3 and mono. Neither works, though I get further with zfont 3. So if anyone can please help me I'd be so appreciative. I got it to work the 1st time on my Note 10+ with Android 2.5/10.

Jannomag

Sep 20, 2015
Hamburg
It works on my S10 running OneUI 2.5 but some apps use bold fonts, like Telegram or Play Store, which are still standard (Product Sans on Play Store and some stock font on Telegram).
Any fix for this?

hamsup1o

Mar 12, 2005
It works on my S10 running OneUI 2.5 but some apps use bold fonts, like Telegram or Play Store, which are still standard (Product Sans on Play Store and some stock font on Telegram).
Any fix for this?
This goes for Microsoft apps as well. Unless the developer of these apps stop forcing font type/style on their apps, it doesn't appear there is a workaround.

BredzProh

Apr 7, 2018
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone! I made a tutorial on how to use any font you want with the updated version of zFont 3. It also works in One UI 3.0! Credits to this thread of course.
I hope it helps you!

Fadzz

Jun 5, 2013
Beirut
Tried both zFont and Mono. Neither work on my OneUI 2.5 Samsung Galaxy S9 (Exynos). In both apps, when I restore Settings, it just stays on Default font. If I try to manually change it to Circe or Samsung Sans, it says font not supported and prompts me to delete it.

blaxbla123

Nov 9, 2019
doesn't work for me as well. tried many variants of the steps, but restoring the backup just doesn't change fonts, with the provided apk, different ttf files compiled through zFont, & even legit bought ones.

my phone (s10 oneui 2.5) isn't necessarily stock though, with #hex and package disabler, maybe one of them is conflicting?

sheepyq

Aug 30, 2020
Zagreb
sheepdev.xyz
doesn't work for me as well. tried many variants of the steps, but restoring the backup just doesn't change fonts, with the provided apk, different ttf files compiled through zFont, & even legit bought ones.

my phone (s10 oneui 2.5) isn't necessarily stock though, with #hex and package disabler, maybe one of them is conflicting?
im using a71 with Hex and it worked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Update With zFont 3:

Update With zFont 3:

I simplified these steps in mono app with reference to your original instructions. Awesome finding!

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-mono_-flipfont-custom-ttf-installer-v2-1-for-samsung-oneui-1-2-3-no-root.4195613.

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download and change to CirceRounded font
    6. Go to zFont app-> Tab OneUI-> install CirceRounded font again.
    7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore.
    => Test on Note 20 Ultra 5G
    I've been coming back to see if anyone finally find a way to make this specific custom font work on Android 10 running OneUI 2.5.

I gotta say, you're doing God's work here! It works with my device, which is a Galaxy A51 with latest software update (as of now). Thank you, man! This is like a miracle.

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download and change to CirceRounded font
    6. Go to zFont app-> Tab OneUI-> install CirceRounded font again.
    7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore.
    => Test on Note 20 Ultra 5G
    Hey man
    Idk whats wrong but in my case
    But I get this error after following all the steps correctly at the end ,please help
    Screenshot_20201230-090602_Settings.jpg
    On one ui 3.1 not working-s21 ultra