Google Product Sans for Android 10 OneUI 2.5 (Samsung Phone)

Search This thread

maranello69

Apr 1, 2011
EU
Best news ever! I had no way of doing this on my old S10+ with my favorite custom fonts and now it finally happened! Now my Note20U looks like it should!

You my man deserve a temple! Big up!

maranello69

Apr 1, 2011
EU
Just got a notification update for OneUI 3. Is this method still working after updating to the new OneUI 3?

/le
It works just fine, unfortunately OneUI 3 changed all the useful features of OneUI 2 and changing the font really helped my adhd...

Now just to find a way to make the notification panel black again...

Last edited:

redf239

Dec 12, 2010
That would be Google Product Sans. I've tried so many times, using the currently known method via zFont, but it doesn't work anymore on the updated software. Samsung must have patched that loophole, as I literally just did it for my S20 less than a month maybe. I was so excited to regain my font, then upgraded my phone and lost it, lol.

Nostaljik

Aug 21, 2020
Works amazing on S21 Ultra with One UI 3.1. I've been searching far & wide for a Product Sans work around for years. Brilliant. Thank you!!!

Limeybastard

I'm following the steps in the Hex installer app to install custom font. But it keeps spinning "please wait" when selecting option 2, to install custom font. Cheers.
I did manage to get it to work one time , which was the first time I changed the font.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210602-012332_#hex_.jpg
    Screenshot_20210602-012332_#hex_.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 111

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Steps to install fonts on Android 10 OneUI 2.5:

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font
    2. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Backup.
    3. Display -> Font size & Font style -> Choose Default or Samsung One font.
    4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps and delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->OneUI folder.
    5. Download and copy new file circerounded.apk to zFont->OneUI folder
    6. Go to zFont app-> Tab OneUI-> find and install CirceRounded font again.
    7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

Update With zFont 3:
    1. Install zFont 3 from Play store -> Tab Home -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font (maybe line 246).
    2. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Backup.
    4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps.
    5. Go to Settings of MyFile then enable show hidden files.
    6. Delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->.ONE_UI folder.
    7. Download and copy new file circerounded.apk to zFont->.ONE_UI folder.
    8. Go to zFont app-> Tab Home-> find and install CirceRounded font again.
    9. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

=> Test on Note 20 Ultra 5G Snapdragon

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font
    4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps and delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->OneUI folder.
    6. Go to zFont app-> Tab OneUI-> find and install CirceRounded font again.
    7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

Update With zFont 3:
    1. Install zFont 3 from Play store -> Tab Home -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font (maybe line 246).
    4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps.
    5. Go to Settings of MyFile then enable show hidden files.
    6. Delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->.ONE_UI folder.
    7. Download and copy new file circerounded.apk to zFont->.ONE_UI folder.
    8. Go to zFont app-> Tab Home-> find and install CirceRounded font again.
    9. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

=> Test on Note 20 Ultra 5G Snapdragon

I simplified these steps in mono app with reference to your original instructions. Awesome finding!

https://xdaforums.com/t/app-mono_-flipfont-custom-ttf-installer-v2-1-for-samsung-oneui-1-2-3-no-root.4195613.

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download and change to CirceRounded font
    6. Go to zFont app-> Tab OneUI-> install CirceRounded font again.
    7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore.
    => Test on Note 20 Ultra 5G
    I've been coming back to see if anyone finally find a way to make this specific custom font work on Android 10 running OneUI 2.5.

I gotta say, you're doing God's work here! It works with my device, which is a Galaxy A51 with latest software update (as of now). Thank you, man! This is like a miracle.

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download and change to CirceRounded font
    7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore.
    => Test on Note 20 Ultra 5G
    Hey man
    Idk whats wrong but in my case
    But I get this error after following all the steps correctly at the end ,please help
    Screenshot_20201230-090602_Settings.jpg
    Here is the screenshot. Using Galaxy Note 9 Exynos PH Unlocked Version running One UI 2.5 December Security Patch
    Have you done these 3 steps carefully yet?