Google Product Sans for Android 10 OneUI 2.5 (Samsung Phone)

Search This thread

__TrungDK__

Dec 14, 2020
Steps to install fonts on Android 10 OneUI 2.5:

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font
2. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Backup.
3. Display -> Font size & Font style -> Choose Default or Samsung One font.
4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps and delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->OneUI folder.
5. Download and copy new file circerounded.apk to zFont->OneUI folder
6. Go to zFont app-> Tab OneUI-> find and install CirceRounded font again.
7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

Update With zFont 3:
1. Install zFont 3 from Play store -> Tab Home -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font (maybe line 246).
2. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Backup.
4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps.
5. Go to Settings of MyFile then enable show hidden files.
6. Delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->.ONE_UI folder.
7. Download and copy new file circerounded.apk to zFont->.ONE_UI folder.
8. Go to zFont app-> Tab Home-> find and install CirceRounded font again.
9. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

=> Test on Note 20 Ultra 5G Snapdragon

Attachments

• circerounded.apk
    64.5 KB · Views: 52,050
  • z2227460593898_e71162bc4a900361be602db2a7c75565.jpg
    z2227460593898_e71162bc4a900361be602db2a7c75565.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 78,108
  • z2253652690495_4bf0a179c0867e9d41bf021c5b9d1ec4.jpg
    z2253652690495_4bf0a179c0867e9d41bf021c5b9d1ec4.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 78,659
Last edited:

Nieon.

Jan 9, 2014
Bekasi

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download and change to CirceRounded font
4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps and delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->OneUI folder.
6. Go to zFont app-> Tab OneUI-> install CirceRounded font again.
7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore.
=> Test on Note 20 Ultra 5G
I've been coming back to see if anyone finally find a way to make this specific custom font work on Android 10 running OneUI 2.5.

I gotta say, you're doing God's work here! It works with my device, which is a Galaxy A51 with latest software update (as of now). Thank you, man! This is like a miracle.

lobofer85

Dec 6, 2015
[QUOTE = "__ TrungDK__, publicación: 84162775, miembro: 11338923"]
Esa es la fuente de google sans :)
[/CITAR]
Dice says circe roundef no google, y ese apk que pusiste el antivirus lo reconoce como virus

Tochs1

Apr 2, 2020

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download and change to CirceRounded font
7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore.

You are an absolute genius. Works like a charm. Thanks so much! You're the best!!!!

Deybmeister1586

Nov 28, 2018
i didn't see Google Product Sans when i installed Circe Rounded. I followed all the steps, what is it that i am doing wrong? Please help

rahil2009s

Sep 11, 2017

Hey man
Idk whats wrong but in my case
But I get this error after following all the steps correctly at the end ,please help
Screenshot_20201230-090602_Settings.jpg

Last edited:

__TrungDK__

Dec 14, 2020
Hey man
1) I can't find zFont on playstore ,I see zFont 3 which don't have OneUi tab
2)I installed zFont from the same developer from a2zapk ,there is OneUi tab but no ciclerounded in the list ,not even in the home tab
3)I did step 2 with installing circlerounded from the one provided by you, but it doesn't get installed no ,can't apply at all because of the android 10 restrictions, pls help (note 9 exynos )
Zfont 3 is an update of zfont. You can find circlerounded on Home Tab and follow the steps updated above .

Attachments

• z2253652690495_4bf0a179c0867e9d41bf021c5b9d1ec4.jpg
    z2253652690495_4bf0a179c0867e9d41bf021c5b9d1ec4.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 3,637
Last edited:
Reactions: Nasiib

__TrungDK__

Dec 14, 2020
Here is the screenshot. Using Galaxy Note 9 Exynos PH Unlocked Version running One UI 2.5 December Security Patch
Have you done these 3 steps carefully yet?

__TrungDK__

Dec 14, 2020
Hey man
But I get this error after following all the steps correctly at the end ,please helpView attachment 5172171
After uninstall CirceRounded font and delete circerounded.apk from zFont->OneUI folder, you must download and copy new file circerounded.apk to zFont->OneUI folder. Then open zFont app find and install again CirceRounded font. Finally you restore Settings data -> Done.

rahil2009s

Sep 11, 2017
After uninstall CirceRounded font and delete circerounded.apk from zFont->OneUI folder, you must download and copy new file circerounded.apk to zFont->OneUI folder. Then open zFont app find and install again CirceRounded font. Finally you restore Settings data -> Done.
Hey thanks man for replying and helping out .. I have followed all the steps ,even the updated guide ,downloaded new circle rounded and copied it to the destination but at the end even after restoration is completed, nothing happened even after couple of hours ,pls help and thanks:)

Deybmeister1586

Nov 28, 2018

Finally! Hahaha! Thanks sir! That updated instruction using ZFont3 made the trick!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201230-223026_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20201230-223026_Settings.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 1,762

rahil2009s

Sep 11, 2017
You must change the font to CirceRounded before backup. Or you can skipped a small step, check again. Good Luck !
Yes I did changed the font to circle rounded ,done everything exactly, i guess there is some issue with samsung cloud it just doesn't restore setting at all,it came to my notice when I did a test for myself ,like I set samsungOne font and did a backup ,then I set default, restored the setting and surprisingly it didn't restored back to samsungOne font ,I guess the restore is the main issue ,after restored part is over ,i click done and nothing happens ,I literally the searched whole night about this on the internet, unluckily it's me and there is solution about restore not doing the restoring part ! Thanks If you know anything or pls if in anyway you can help me regarding this ,thanks :)

Reactions: samsung font

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font
    7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

Update With zFont 3:
    1. Install zFont 3 from Play store -> Tab Home -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font (maybe line 246).
    9. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

Update With zFont 3:

I simplified these steps in mono app with reference to your original instructions. Awesome finding!

https://xdaforums.com/t/app-mono_-flipfont-custom-ttf-installer-v2-1-for-samsung-oneui-1-2-3-no-root.4195613.

I've been coming back to see if anyone finally find a way to make this specific custom font work on Android 10 running OneUI 2.5.

I gotta say, you're doing God's work here! It works with my device, which is a Galaxy A51 with latest software update (as of now). Thank you, man! This is like a miracle.

Hey man
    But I get this error after following all the steps correctly at the end ,please help
    Screenshot_20201230-090602_Settings.jpg
    Here is the screenshot. Using Galaxy Note 9 Exynos PH Unlocked Version running One UI 2.5 December Security Patch