Google Product Sans for Android 10 OneUI 2.5 (Samsung Phone)

Search This thread

casabato

Aug 22, 2012
Rome
Hi everyone, is it normal for the restore to take such a long time? It stops for a long time at around 28%, but in the meantime applies the new font. If I interrupt it what could happen?

haifish9999

Nov 22, 2011
Ha Noi
Changes the font it was an easy for me. Just install 1 application name OneUI _font.apk download and install the font you want and choose that font from the device setting then.... done for a few minutes.... there are some flipped font work just fine in Vietnamese....
I've got that application from the Dev ( forgot his name ) in the zFont Telegram group.... thanks him for the best application.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220327-132658_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20220327-132658_Settings.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 261

paul222008

Jul 14, 2013
Changes the font it was an easy for me. Just install 1 application name OneUI _font.apk download and install the font you want and choose that font from the device setting then.... done for a few minutes.... there are some flipped font work just fine in Vietnamese....
I've got that application from the Dev ( forgot his name ) in the zFont Telegram group.... thanks him for the best application.

Are you on OneUI 4.1 ? Zfont monofont or any other font trick backup & restore doesn't work on my S22 Running OneuUI 4.1

Reactions: aliablow

haifish9999

Nov 22, 2011
Ha Noi
Are you on OneUI 4.1 ? Zfont monofont or any other font trick backup & restore doesn't work on my S22 Running OneuUI 4.1
Yep I'm on OneUI 4.1 ( S22Ultra SD variant).I haven't got to try the ZFont and the trick as you said, just install the OneUI Font( the old one I've used on my oldest device) to try and....voila it was worked like a charm.....

Reactions: Wheezser

paul222008

Jul 14, 2013
Yep I'm on OneUI 4.1 ( S22Ultra SD variant).I haven't got to try the ZFont and the trick as you said, just install the OneUI Font( the old one I've used on my oldest device) to try and....voila it was worked like a charm.....

What exactly the full proper thing you did to make it work? S22 SD version here too. Maybe it will work when I will follow what you did

haifish9999

Nov 22, 2011
Ha Noi
What exactly the full proper thing you did to make it work? S22 SD version here too. Maybe it will work when I will follow what you did
The application I've used just different than the other font changers application. What I did is just install the application, open that application and choose the font. Download and install the font and use it ....

GGG369

May 26, 2022
Steps to install fonts on Android 10 OneUI 2.5:

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font
2. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Backup.
3. Display -> Font size & Font style -> Choose Default or Samsung One font.
4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps and delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->OneUI folder.
5. Download and copy new file circerounded.apk to zFont->OneUI folder
6. Go to zFont app-> Tab OneUI-> find and install CirceRounded font again.
7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

Update With zFont 3:
1. Install zFont 3 from Play store -> Tab Home -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font (maybe line 246).
2. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Backup.
4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps.
5. Go to Settings of MyFile then enable show hidden files.
6. Delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->.ONE_UI folder.
7. Download and copy new file circerounded.apk to zFont->.ONE_UI folder.
8. Go to zFont app-> Tab Home-> find and install CirceRounded font again.
9. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

=> Test on Note 20 Ultra 5G Snapdragon
I literally signed up 2 mins ago just so I could post a thank you. I design fonts and your lovely, simple step by step buttons are brilliant... Works perfectly on my Note 10, you've made my day 🙃 thank youuuuuu! 😊

haifish9999

Nov 22, 2011
Ha Noi
I've used S22Ultra OneUI 4.1 and changes font was easier for me. Just install an App, find the font you need, download, install that font and changes then.... work just fine for me no need any trick like backup & restore....
Screenshot_20220611-201216_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20220611-201251_One UI Home.jpg

Reactions: Wheezser

snownowin

Aug 6, 2022
why my hanzi pinyin top font doesn't work on my phone (samsung s20 fe) i've tried to install it but it wasn't supported on my phone... what should i do?

Valeria Ortega

Aug 11, 2022
Muy buena la aplicacion
Me parece excelente

Mod translation via GT:
Very good application
I think it's great

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font
    4. Uninstall Circe Rounded font from Settings-> Apps and delete file circerounded.apk on zFont->OneUI folder.
    7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

Update With zFont 3:
    1. Install zFont 3 from Play store -> Tab Home -> Download, install and Change to CirceRounded font (maybe line 246).
    9. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore -> Done(No need go to Display -> Font size & Font style to change font, it will change automatically when restore complete).

Update With zFont 3:

I simplified these steps in mono app with reference to your original instructions. Awesome finding!

https://xdaforums.com/t/app-mono_-flipfont-custom-ttf-installer-v2-1-for-samsung-oneui-1-2-3-no-root.4195613.

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download and change to CirceRounded font
    6. Go to zFont app-> Tab OneUI-> install CirceRounded font again.
    7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore.
    => Test on Note 20 Ultra 5G
    I've been coming back to see if anyone finally find a way to make this specific custom font work on Android 10 running OneUI 2.5.

I gotta say, you're doing God's work here! It works with my device, which is a Galaxy A51 with latest software update (as of now). Thank you, man! This is like a miracle.

1. Install zFont from Play store -> Tab OneUI -> Download and change to CirceRounded font
    7. Go to Settings on device -> Backup & Restore -> Choose Settings Only -> Restore.
    => Test on Note 20 Ultra 5G
    Hey man
    Idk whats wrong but in my case
    But I get this error after following all the steps correctly at the end ,please help
    Screenshot_20201230-090602_Settings.jpg
    Here is the screenshot. Using Galaxy Note 9 Exynos PH Unlocked Version running One UI 2.5 December Security Patch
    Have you done these 3 steps carefully yet?