Question Google purchased unlocked Pixel 6 Pro on Verizon. Anyone able to update to 13 yet?

Search This thread

jjbender

May 6, 2006
Yuma
I bought my 6 Pro through Google unlocked. I am using it on Verizon. This is my second 6 Pro as the first one stopped updating at June update. Has anyone here gotten the 13 OTA update yet?
Thanks

Reactions: marathone

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
I bought my 6 Pro through Google unlocked. I am using it on Verizon. This is my second 6 Pro as the first one stopped updating at June update. Has anyone here gotten the 13 OTA update yet?
Thanks
You can use the Android Flash Tool to flash the 13 update, as long as OEM Unlocking is enabled in Developer Options. Make sure you uncheck Wipe Data.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks
    You can use the Android Flash Tool to flash the 13 update, as long as OEM Unlocking is enabled in Developer Options. Make sure you uncheck Wipe Data.
    Thanks
    Thanks
    Received mine yesterday and shortly thereafter the August Security update. Patience.😁