Google Services on P Smart 2021

Search This thread

larciprian

Feb 7, 2021
Hi guys,
According to what @bender_007 says we need a firmware downgrade, to 10.1.125 maximum, to install googlefier, the problem is that our P Smart 2021 phones need this firmware- PPAH-LGRP2 which is not found yet.
Even if the phone model is PPA-LX2 build number 10.1.1.135 (C432E4R4P1) or 10.1.1.145 (C432E4R4P1), the real firmware is PPAH-LGRP2, and PPA-LX2 firmware doesn`t work on our, phone.
I try to fiind 10.1.1.125 or an older version, i have not found nothing.
Maybe someone help us.

JebNahui

Jan 25, 2021
Yes it works. But this is not a real solution because it's virtual box, other apps outside doesn't see you have play services, and this probably hogs cpu and ram..

Maybe changing buildprop lines or something could work? MicroG at least. But you have to be rooted..

For now i use Apkpure instead of Play Store, it have all apps. YoutubeVanced replaces official Youtube. Viber works well but you can't do backups, whatsapp works, navigation, maps, location, mail and snapchat works. I don't use Google Drive..

Doesn't Maps works well? Im living in europe and i don't have any problem with navigation.
Well, it's works fines on light use but it's not as updated or as precise.

It also tends to make you use private sections of land and that still illegal in most countries

JebNahui

Jan 25, 2021
BUMP. Sorry but I have to keep this thread up so we can finally get somewhere. Please someone come save us.

larciprian

Feb 7, 2021
For Huawei P Smart 2021 we need PPAH-LGRP2 firmware, before 135, i try to fiind it, but nobody can help me. I think with version before, 135, googlefire works. But we didn`t know :(

mihajmi

Dec 22, 2011
I have PPAH-LGRP2 125! Googlefier works ... but LZplay doesn't !
If there is any way to make lzplay work on 10.1.X.XXX ...

Reactions: JebNahui

JebNahui

Jan 25, 2021
Any news with this phone?

I tried downgrading from 10.1.1.135 to 10.1.1.109 (SD card) bricked it! (waiting it to be returned from warranty)

Should I´ve gone to .125 first and then .109?

used firmware from here https://huaweidl.com/download/p-smart-2021/ppa-lx2/
It's basically always the same problem in the end with LZPlay not launching...

And no, going straight to .109 shouldn't have bricked it, so MAYBE, something messed up when you downgraded or when the new rom got flashed.

Anyways, good luck to you and keep us updated please ;) this thread is to help everyone with the same problem and it is one of the first results when you look up this issue.

Thanks again guys! Let's get this done!

pawelbrzoza

Mar 26, 2021
Cracow, Poland
I have the same problem (EMUI 10.1.1.166) and I'm wondering if downgrade really helps to install google services using Googlefier. In addition, I'm a little worried now about that, kindly please let us know about the status / result.

pawelbrzoza

Mar 26, 2021
Cracow, Poland
OK, I've tried downgrade to PPA-LX2 10.1.1.109 from 10.1.1.166 (successfully) on my Huawei P Smart 2021, but Googlefier is still didn't working on this ver... any ideas how to hack this phone? (I've bought my Huawei after April 2020 :/)

Reactions: filippo62

larciprian

Feb 7, 2021
Any news with this phone?

I tried downgrading from 10.1.1.135 to 10.1.1.109 (SD card) bricked it! (waiting it to be returned from warranty)

Should I´ve gone to .125 first and then .109?

used firmware from here https://huaweidl.com/download/p-smart-2021/ppa-lx2/
For Huawei P Smart 2021 we need PPAH-LGRP2 firmware, before 135, i try to fiind it, but nobody can help me. I think with version before, 135, googlefire works. But we didn`t know.

Shume

For Huawei P Smart 2021 we need PPAH-LGRP2 firmware, before 135, i try to fiind it, but nobody can help me. I think with version before, 135, googlefire works. But we didn`t know.

Idk much about this phone, but I was able to find these 2

Materok

Apr 7, 2021
Is it possible to install some custom android-version on this phone with Gapps?

ivan_2

Apr 10, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S23
There is a way to downgrade your emui version through official HiSuite computer app (tutorial here) and I tried it, but there's a catch, you can't roll back micropatches and you can't roll back to version that was before the version that your phone came out from the factory. I bought p smart 2021 around new year and I wasn't able to downgrade to anything. I'm currently on the version 10.1.1.166 and for googlefier to work you need version 10.1.0.150 which was active few months before the release of p smart 2021.So, I think the best thing is to wait for a googlefier update which will support emui versions 10.1.1.166 and above (if that update ever happenes).

Last edited:

larciprian

Feb 7, 2021

Idk much about this phone, but I was able to find these 2
Careful! PPAH-LGRP2 is needed, PPAH-L22 version is not the correct version.

Landlord86

May 9, 2021
Any update on gms on smart p 2021? Gspace, dual space, vmos etc are such a pain. Looking to get true gms on to smart p 2021. Any ideas are most welcomed. I have tried every method outthere that I can find. Including chat partner, Googlefier, downgrading firmware(couldn't find the right firmware).

Reactions: Choik

Choik

Dec 9, 2015
This problem is still very much alive. I've tested this week on P40 lite and the Chinese program translated "This not supported".
I sure hope there will be a decent solution out there soon.
DualSpace seems crap and not offering a real solution. I can't get it to install Play Store.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    huawei p smart 2021

Hello, I just got the Huawei P Smart 2021 and I wondered if there was a way to get Google Services on it. Merci.

Hello ta all. i Just bought a huawei p smart 2021 and can´t install google services so that i can access all my backups etc...I tried bender007 method but it doesnt work on this phone. Please try and help us work around this situation.

Thank you all very much
    The video shows only that it doesn't work for Huawei P Smart 2021. Stupid to make movie with this title...
    Any updates on this case yet?
    Hello, I just got the Huawei P Smart 2021 and I wondered if there was a way to get Google Services on it. Merci.
    I have PPAH-LGRP2 125! Googlefier works ... but LZplay doesn't !
    If there is any way to make lzplay work on 10.1.X.XXX ...