Google Smart Lock

Search This thread

svtg24124522

Feb 9, 2008
IZMIR
MIUI 12.5 A12 also not working. It used to work in A11 version with Customiuzer, it doesn't work anymore. The developer has also unfortunately stopped developing.

Reactions: zgfg

Wizard57

Dec 30, 2016
Poco x4pro 5g
saluti a tutti, vi incollo una copia della mail inviata al supporto PoCo, riguardante lo smartlock mancante nell'X4 pro 5g

saluti, vorrei fare una grossa lamentela sulla mancanza di SmartLock nel supporto di Google nel Miui, è idiota, uso molto il telefono in macchina ed è molto comodo per me usarlo a mani libere dal auto comandi dello smartphone, ho letto che lo avete volutamente rimosso ed ora tramite bluetooth solo i dispositivi xiaomi riescono a sbloccare il telefono, IDIOZIA!!! Fai in modo che anche altri dispositivi Bluetooth possano sbloccare il telefono, grossa pecca, peccato, un buon telefono rovinato.... che stronzata

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
MIUI 12.5 A12 also not working. It used to work in A11 version with Customiuzer, it doesn't work anymore. The developer has also unfortunately stopped developing.
Thank you for this hint, I got Smart Lock working on my Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE with Xiaomi.eu MIUI 13/A12 with Magisk v25, Zygisk-LSPosed and CustoMIUIzer for MIUI 13:

It works for me with my home WiFi and (not a Xiaomi) BT speaker👍👍

Attachments

• _3.jpg
    _3.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 7
  • _4.jpg
    _4.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 9
  • _1.jpg
    _1.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 6
  • _2.jpg
    _2.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Potresti inserire spiegazioni più dettagliate e la procedura? grazie
I will not guide you through the process. You will need to search, read, learn lot about the steps and procedures

Outline:

1) Unlock Bootloader.
Consider do you want to unlock (Warranty, it will make Factory reset, potential problems with banking apps, etc).
From the moment you ask Xiaomi to unlock, you will have to wait 168 hours (7 days) to be allowed

2) Install Magisk (root).
Again potential problems with banking and similar apps

3) In Magisk, enable Zygisk and install Zygisk-LSPosed

4) Install CustoMIUIzer from the link above and configure (I will add to the previous post my screenshots from CustoMIUIzer).
But that's the last andneasiest step - for the other steps, if you are a newbie you may need days...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.