• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Google Verification Bypass

Search This thread

primus123

May 21, 2010
Gretna
I need help.
I work for a disaster response company.
Here is the dilemma
We have 8 of these devices.
LG G Pad X 10.1 Verizon LG-V930
They are all locked with the google verification and we can not get them to bypass it.
I have not tried to flash a new ROM, but and i dont even know if that will work.
I have seen a few different posts about getting rid of it, but some of the settings are missing and i can not finish that process.

I need help resetting these so that our drivers can use them again

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
I need help.

I work for a disaster response company.

Here is the dilemma

We have 8 of these devices.

LG G Pad X 10.1 Verizon LG-V930

They are all locked with the google verification and we can not get them to bypass it.

I have not tried to flash a new ROM, but and i dont even know if that will work.

I have seen a few different posts about getting rid of it, but some of the settings are missing and i can not finish that process.

I need help resetting these so that our drivers can use them again
Why not login to the original Google account? If there legitimately owned you should have no problem getting into them.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

primus123

May 21, 2010
Gretna
Why not login to the original Google account? If there legitimately owned you should have no problem getting into them.

They are legitimately owned.
However the ones we are having issues with are employees that were terminated, or they were temp employeess, and they used their personal accounts on these devices. The ones that used the company email we can retrieve.
We have reached out to them but some are not willing to give us the information to help.

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
They are legitimately owned.

However the ones we are having issues with are employees that were terminated, or they were temp employeess, and they used their personal accounts on these devices. The ones that used the company email we can retrieve.

We have reached out to them but some are not willing to give us the information to help.
Ouch! Now I understand.

That's gonna be a tough one. Generally your gonna need there login info to get back into them. There are dodgy Ebay sellers that claim they can get passed it for certain models of phones. but honestly that's the only other way around that if it's even possible for those models.

Now if you have receipts for them Google might be able to do something if you get ahold of the right person.

Last edited:

primus123

May 21, 2010
Gretna
Ouch! Now I understand.

That's gonna be a tough one. Generally your gonna need there login info to get back into them. There are dodgy Ebay sellers that claim they can get passed it for certain models of phones. but honestly that's the only other way around that if it's even possible for those models.

Now if you have receipts for them Google might be able to do something if you get ahold of the right person.

Yeah, so since they are ATT models that seems to be the problem, The locked bootloader, and none of the work arounds i have seen or programs can do this one. Which i why i came here for some extra advice.

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Yeah, so since they are ATT models that seems to be the problem, The locked bootloader, and none of the work arounds i have seen or programs can do this one. Which i why i came here for some extra advice.
Only solution is to get ahold of the right person at Google. Maybe send a tweet out

Are they over a year old?

CannGramps

May 10, 2019
I don't know if you figured this out or if this would help but I think I can get you into the guest account on these devices.

First get a SD card with an apk on it. I downloaded one from apkpure. Then when the device asks you to connect to a wireless network, check the Show advanced options box. Then in the Proxy settings drop down box, select Manual. And click on the Proxy hostname box to bring up the keyboard, and press the settings button on the keyboard that looks like a gear. From the keyboard settings menu you can click the mulit-window button on the bottom taskbar and can open two windows. Open the file manager in one of the windows. In the file manager click on your SD card and try to install the apk you put on it. When it prompts you that you need to allow Unknown sources in the settings, click on the settings button to open the settings window. (Do not check the allow Unknown sources box if it allows it, if you check it, and the device resets or runs out of battery you'll have to go through this again, but when you click on the apk it won't prompt you to go to settings to allow unknown sources because they're already allowed.) Now just click on Users and switch to guest. There are some limitations to this mode, like not being able modify the wifi network (you'll have to switch back to the Owner account to change this).