Google Voicemail Not Working

Search This thread

rift999

Jan 3, 2012
For some reason my voicemails are not being sent to my google voice even though it shows that it is set up properly. Does anyone else have this issue? I am stock/rooted on att.

SpookyTunes

Aug 12, 2009
New York City
Google Pixel 4 XL
First check:
Phone -> Settings -> Call forwarding
and make sure your Google Voice number is listed under the 3 conditions. This is what sends the calls to GV. If your carrier number is there, try using the GV settings page on the web to turn it off, then turn it back on. If it still does not work, check with your carrier that "Call Forwarding" is supported on your plan. Many Pre-Paid plans do not support this.

Also check:
Phone -> Settings -> Voicemail
This is the number your phone calls when you press and hold 1 to dial your voicemail.

Reactions: rift999

rift999

Jan 3, 2012
First check:
and make sure your Google Voice number is listed under the 3 conditions. This is what sends the calls to GV. If your carrier number is there, try using the GV settings page on the web to turn it off, then turn it back on. If it still does not work, check with your carrier that "Call Forwarding" is supported on your plan. Many Pre-Paid plans do not support this.

Also check:
This is the number your phone calls when you press and hold 1 to dial your voicemail.
Yeah the call forwarding is not set up right. When attempting to change I get an error "unexpected response from the network." I know my plan supports this because I had it set up on my old phone. Looks like I will have to call customer support. Thanks for your help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First check:

Also check: