Google Wallet on the Verizon S4

Search This thread

stanfna

Apr 28, 2010
wallet downloaded from the market fine...then when it opened it said "Unfortunately, Google Wallet is not yet available for your device or mobile network."

anyone get it working on your Verizon S4 yet?

Thanks,

Reactions: d0ppler302

StolenVW

Mar 20, 2012
Elizaville
I thought they blocked it for same reason att did...

Isn't ISIS a joint att Verizon NFC payment app....(att only has it out in 2 cities right now)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

voodoomanx

Jul 26, 2012
And as a side note Isis won't work on a rooted phone.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium

mutelight

Oct 19, 2011
SF Bay Area
I am willing to wager that the same method I used on my S III and Note II to get it working will be coming to the S IV.

It works with no workaround on my One because of good guy Sprint. I just wish their coverage wasn't so crap.

Mumrahte

Feb 27, 2013
I know on other models of the phones you could get around the initial setup of the application by changing the build.prop to the verizion galaxy nexus. Then one the app was installed and setup you could revert the build.prop change so you would get normal suggestions for compatible apps on the play store.

Not sure if this works on the GS4 but it has on other NFC enabled Verizon phones.

blackhand1001

Sep 3, 2011
I know on other models of the phones you could get around the initial setup of the application by changing the build.prop to the verizion galaxy nexus. Then one the app was installed and setup you could revert the build.prop change so you would get normal suggestions for compatible apps on the play store.

Not sure if this works on the GS4 but it has on other NFC enabled Verizon phones.

I think now you can used the xposed framework to work around it without having to mod your build.prop.

http://www.modaco.com/topic/361634-xmod-modaco-toolkit-for-xposed-framework/

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Verizon doesn't allow Google wallet for "security reasons"

Its my own "security" that I have to worry about, none of Verizon's business honestly what apps I use or services.

Sent from my Galaxy S4
    wallet downloaded from the market fine...then when it opened it said "Unfortunately, Google Wallet is not yet available for your device or mobile network."

anyone get it working on your Verizon S4 yet?

Thanks,