Googlefier - Install GMS on Huawei/Honor

Search This thread

dargorpl

May 24, 2009
Hello, I have tried this about 6 times now but I always seem to get stuck at the same place:
- downgrade EMUI11 to EMUI10 with official HiSuite - ok
- downgrade to els-nx9-10.1.0.121(C432E8R5P2) (link from this thread) using USB-OTG - ok
- install Googlefier, LZPlay - ok
- when it is supposed to launch MicroG to allow login to Google account, MicroG starts but doesn't stay in the foreground and I don't get prompted. If I try this a few times then eventually I get prompted to login to Google, but after I do Googlefier still shows 0 on the logins. If repeat and try to log in to Google again, it says this account is already added.

I have a P40 Pro 5G european C432, so believe I'm using the correct firmware but it feels like something isn't quite connected right with the way Googlefier doesn't realise that the Google account is already logged in.

Anyone had this and found a way round it?
I have got the same problem P40 Pro with 176 compilation (C432)

ashlke33

Apr 25, 2021
If you already on N975FXXU1ASH5 then no want to flash Bootloader and Modem. In that case surely copy document and Flash (endorse smooth installation, no format information but manufacturing unit reset option)

OrionBG

• Sep 21, 2004
    Plovdiv
    Hey guys, I've been trying to instal GMS on a Mate Xs for the last two days.
    I've factory reset this device 5 times already and every time I follow the Googlefier instructions to the T but the results are different...
    Most of the times the Contact sync does not want to work. The one time the sync magically worked properly, the Play Store gave the dreaded DF-DFERH-01 error and nothing I did fix it (including the Fix in Googlefier).
    My starting build is 10.0.1.146(C432E2R2P1)
    The times I got Play store to work properly (all the times except the one-time Contacts Sync worked...) The phone was ok but some apps were complaining that Push messages are not available due to missing Google Play Services, One particular App was not even logging in due to "connection error" and several other apps were also complaining about connection issues (on my other phone, those same apps are working ok).
    I'm really bummed with this... I just want the Contact Sync and Play store to work at the same time :) (BTW when the Contact Sync is not working, the contact sync fix in Googlefier does Not fix it...)

Ideas?

turtlelord

Apr 6, 2011
    Hi,

Has anyone been able to successfully downgrade P40 Pro + , ELS-N39.

I was about to start the process, just wanted to get confirmation, As I dont want to brick my phone.

@bender_007 : Thanks for amazing work sir, but this little help is required.

Thanks in advance.
    ELS-N39 has indeed ROM going as far back as 10.1.0.1 but this info is not enough by itself. Your also need the region variant (Cxxx) to determine which F/W is good for you.

turtlelord

Apr 6, 2011
    Has anyone come across a new Huawei MatePad variant of bah3-W59 as opposed to W09?
    I just purchased it and it it seems that there are not many BAH3-W59's out there.
    Not sure what difference there are between the two but the W59 doesn't have any F/W going any lower than 10.1.1.1 hence missing the Googlefier train with no possibility of a rollback given its very first pre-load ROM was already at 10.1.1.1.

OrionBG

• Sep 21, 2004
    Plovdiv
    Sooo.... don't ask me how but I got it to work finally... after several Factory resets, My Mate Xs is finally having both Contact Sync and Play store working properly together!
    The "funny" thing is I did not do anything differently... 6 times I factory reset my phone after rolling back to EMUI 10.0.1.146 and 6 times I installed Googlefier and followed the instructions to the dot...
    Every time different result... And to fair, this is not the first phone I had a similar experience with. Some years ago I played for a while with Windows 10 for Phones and doing the updates there had similar "results"
    Go figure... At least almost everything works now.

Reactions: apocalypse_bg

bajangg

Oct 4, 2015
    Sooo.... don't ask me how but I got it to work finally... after several Factory resets, My Mate Xs is finally having both Contact Sync and Play store working properly together!
    The "funny" thing is I did not do anything differently... 6 times I factory reset my phone after rolling back to EMUI 10.0.1.146 and 6 times I installed Googlefier and followed the instructions to the dot...
    Every time different result... And to fair, this is not the first phone I had a similar experience with. Some years ago I played for a while with Windows 10 for Phones and doing the updates there had similar "results"
    Go figure... At least almost everything works now.
    Me too. I've tried several times until all (playstore) works. It was so frustrating, but finally it's work!

HTC-Maus

Jul 27, 2010
    Hi

I do have a crazy problem with Huawei p 40 Pro. I hade Google installed with Google fire and everything working normally. Then Last week my phone made an update (now Base ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.176 and Custom ELS-N29-CUST 10.1.0.8 (C432) ) . And Google stopped working. Now way to run Googlefire. Not even after factory reset. Then Downgraded with HiSuite to EMUI 10. No chance to use Googlefire.
    Also tried to flash the whole phone with the earlier Rom (the one i had installed before, it´s ELSA-N29D 10.1.0.114. Cannot install it. (Tried with USB Stick and also with Highsuit).

Any idea how i can get google play store back???

Thanks!

Frederico33

Feb 8, 2021
    Hello, I installed the GMS on my P40 Pro with Googlefier. Everything works perfectly except that from the telephone no longer offers me any updates. I am therefore stuck under Emui 10.1.0.142 (C432E8R4P1). Is there something to do to find the updates? And if I restore to factory settings, my phone will receive updates again even if I am no longer GMS.
    Thank you and sorry for my English I am French.

MUSTANG651

Mar 27, 2013
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S
    Successfully installed GMS with 2 google accounts on P40 Lite (C10 region) with 10.1.0.226 firmware. Everything works (at a first glance) except contact sync after initial downloading in the middle of the setup process. Any ideas of how to fix it?

qp2988

Feb 18, 2015
    Thank you for your amazing efforts working on this.

I've finally managed to get it working without any errors on Nova7i (10.0.1.167 C185). But apps that require play services still do not recognise it being there, it's only like Play Store itself is working perfectly fine but no play services. During an attempt before this I managed to get play services to work BUT it would keep spamming notifactions with errors on every action that triggers it. Like I've tried with discord, when I send a message to my phone I'd get a notifaction of the message with a few notifactions errors about play services. But now there isn't any errors but also not getting any notifactions. Also tried with MS Authenticator but still asks for play services. Have I done something wrong? I'd rather not getting notifactions and just have play store working fine than be spammed with errors and have play services running.

For those who might wonder: I downgraded from EMUI 10.1 using HiSuit). Make sure to follow every single word and not assume what to do:

try multiple times, after each play services install do this: open playstore, close all apps, open playstore, browse and close all apps, then open it again and install something. Then continue with same button (button 3)

Small tip: it'd look a bit 'cleaner' if the steps are more organised into 1,2,3.. steps.

tzagar

Dec 2, 2010
    Ljubljana
    With new update of Play store app, v25, it makes it useless, it won't open, it just show a message that device is not play protect certified. Is there any way to keep the older version of Play store?

Hello, I installed the GMS on my P40 Pro with Googlefier. Everything works perfectly except that from the telephone no longer offers me any updates. I am therefore stuck under Emui 10.1.0.142 (C432E8R4P1). Is there something to do to find the updates? And if I restore to factory settings, my phone will receive updates again even if I am no longer GMS.
    Thank you and sorry for my English I am French.
    Did you try to clear cache in Support app?
    Then check again for updates.
    It worked for me on my MATE 30 PRO

Top Liked Posts

It upgrades, I was worried about a firmware mismatch, but it appears to be okay
      Did you get it working already?
      yes . i find an old firmware downgrade then googlefier and work.
      @nono572 @przemek_w @STALKER18

Hi! Can I ask something of you?

Could you check if Developer options has a setting that contains the words "dark mode"? And if it has, could you write down the full name of that option?
      Can you fill out this form with all the details of your current phone info, so I can try to look for the 3 packages that match your model?

Phone name:

Model:

Build number:

EMUI version:

Phone info from Veneer Informations -> Version info
      The phone code to get to Veneer Informations is:
      *#*#2846579#*#*

Base Software Version:

Cust Software Version:

Preload Software Version:

You can check again my post to see how I filled mine:

@STALKER18
      Did you get it working already?
      yes . i find an old firmware downgrade then googlefier and work.
      Check out the first 2 videos in my post:

Also, make sure you watch the first video until minute 11:58.
      Will try tomorow many thanks bro for yir help
      I watched the video, in the tutorial, when filling the third line in hisuite proxy, he says to look for the same version, my version is c185r5 and on firm finder there are only c185r3 and c185r1. What can i do?

I watched the video, in the tutorial, when filling the third line in hisuite proxy, he says to look for the same version, my version is c185r5 and on firm finder there are only c185r3 and c185r1. What can i do?
      I see.

Can you fill out this form with all the details of your current phone info, so I can try to look for a Preload file that matches yours?

Phone name:

Model:

Build number:

EMUI version:

Phone info from Veneer Informations -> Version info
      The phone code to get to Veneer Informations is:
      *#*#2846579#*#*

Base Software Version:

Cust Software Version:

Preload Software Version:

You can check again my post to see how I filled mine:

Until I reply to your next post, you can check out these other posts regarding your phone model and Googlefier:

Wecome to Googlefier,

After a successful tool for LG G2 and LG G3 owners (AutoRec), but after a long pause, here is something new and I hope useful

Googlefier is a simple tool, designed to help you install GMS on your Huawei/Honor device

gf.PNG

Video & Article - please take time to watch the video, answers some open questions

Check stats for your device here

statsi.png

Please read the Q/A on POST #2 < click

Downgrade help is on POST #3 < click

Firmware Downloads (c432 global only) are on POST #4 < click

Troubleshooting is on POST #5 < click

Before asking any questions please read posts 2-5, check if your question has already been answered, in order to keep the thread clean.

Also - try to ask questions in some sense they are understandable

A simple: "IT doesn't work - will be ignored and possibly deleted, because it doesn't add to thread quality", instead you should describe the steps properly, and you will get an answer.

I also encourage all of the members to keep the "alternative downgrade methods" to some other threads, which I will for sure link later. Also please don't spam with firmware links, rather PM me and I will add it to POST #4, let's try to keep the thread clean. As time goes by, I'll try to add more firmware and cover more of the Q/A and Troubleshooting POST/Section so everyone can help himself / herself by simple power of reading

As always, any donation is highly appreciated and welcome, since a lot of time has been invested into this tool and in research

click ----> DOWNLOAD - click here to download <- Someone ddosed the server, which means the server is gone, thx a lot :), I mean I don't have anything out of the downloads, I guess the person who ddosed the server had some incomes coming either from googlefier (since some sell it for 4-5 dollars) or it did hurt him in other way..thx a lot, good job!

Alternative DOWNLOAD from APKMIRROR <----

click ----> Donate - for support and future projects

P.S. Please DON'T reupload without permission

changelog:
      27.10.2020 - Added contact fix (if you are installing it fresh you don't have to do anything to apply it) (if you already have running services - press the FIX button and then press FIX contact sync (it will ONLY fix the contact sync, nothing else))

popravak.png

credits:
      microG - microg
      EloYGomeZTv - microG fork + login
      Hi, at first thanks for this very clear process, but I realized, this is not working with matepad 10.4 (BAH3-W09).
      I downgraded successful to 10.0.118, but lzplay is not initialized.
      After I read 20 pages of this thread, it looks like the (C432) version of matepad is not googlefiered with this method. Please, update the original post about this device to help others not spend much time with that.
      Downgrade Help

Downgrade via usb/sd

You NEED USB-OTG -> see the picture

usbotg.jpg

Prerequisites

1. Check your firmware version(emui)
      2. Check the stats about the max supported version for Googlefier/Lzplay
      3. Download the firmware which is supported
      4. Make backup…

Where can I find the firmware?
      -All of the firmware version that are in the download post I’ve downloaded from easy-firmware, yes I’ve paid 17$ to be able to download firmware for people, but you are welcome to get your firmware from a source which you prefer, please don’t pollute the thread with the firmware download links, there should be a separate thread for that

transfer.png

Method 1

0. Make backup..seriously, this will wipe your partitions and reflash them(your files will be gone)
      1. Download your firmware
      2. In case it’s from my uploads you just extract the “dload” folder to your usb/sd
      3. Turn off your phone
      4. Hold volume up and power, until you see the recovery (or. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztobeBHh4Fk if your phone doesn’t have volume keys)
      5. Select upgrade "Memory card / OTG update mode" and that’s it, it will first verify the firmware and flash

Note: If method 1 doesn't work, try method 2.

For troubleshooting – see the troubleshooting section

Method 2

you need HiSuite 10.0.0.510 (find it and download, install it)
      1. -Open your dialer inside android
      -type *#*#2846579#*#*
      -tap on 2. "Veneer Informations"
      -tap on 1. "Version Info"
      -scroll down to "Base Software Version"
      -You will see something like "JNY-LGRP2-OVS 10.0.1.108"
      -Just ignore everything after LGRP2, means you need the "JNY-LGRP2" only
      -Type "JNY-LGRP2" or any string you find in that info - into textbox from step 1(in the hisuite proxy) and press step 1

2. Find a suitable firmware, check that it's "FullOTA-MF" and not just OTA-MF, copy the url link next to the date, paste it into the "package url" inside the hisuite proxy
      3. Copy the text which is next to the date, on the webpage - paste it to the "firmware version" inside the hisuite proxy
      4. Press "Start proxy", connect the phone, authorize with HDB (you should know how to do that)
      5. press update in HiSuite - It will download the older firmware and install it

Here is the image of how the procedure looks like: CLICK

DOWNLOAD Hisuite Proxy Modified

Note:

IF method 1 doesn't work for you (stuck at 5%), try finding the firmware somewhere else, or do what I do

1. find some service where you can download firmware (I use easy-firmware)
      2. pay 17$
      3. find your firmware, download it, extract using that weird ef extractor
      <- this is exactly what I do all the day when you ask me to upload you firmware

What to check?
      1. device name
      -example ANA-NX9

2. version
      -example C432 or C185 - just download the one for your device

OR - try method 2 with hisuite

Note 2

You might be able to download the firmware using the free service here ,
      but this is something for the "method 2" for now. I will work on it to try to use the very same firmware you can download from there so you can use it with your SD or USB.
      Not promising anything, but I think it's doable - I just don't have a device ATM and I don't want to bother anyone risking a device

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for alternative/different downgrade methods
      Firmware Downloads

I'm confused, what do I download?

-Check your emui version, the important data is:

1. device name
      -example ANA-NX9

2. version
      -example C432 or C185 - just download the one for your device

P40 Lite
      JNY-LX1
      10.0.1.111(C432*****)

download

P40 Lite
      JNY-LX1
      10.0.1.136(C432E2R2P1)

download

P40 Lite
      JNY-LX1
      10.0.1.111(C185E2R2P1)

download

P40 5G
      ANA-NX9
      (C432E6R5P2)

download

P40 5G
      ANA-NX9
      (C432E5R4P1)

download

P40 5G
      ANA-NX9
      EMUI*109(C432E5R4P1)

download

P40 5G
      ANA-NX9
      10.1.0.131(c432)

download

P40 5G
      ANA-NX9
      10.1.0.121(C185)

download
      mirror

P40 Lite E
      ART-L29
      C432*****

download

P40 PRO+
      ELS-N39
      C432****

download
      P40 PRO
      ELS-NX9
      (C432E8R5P2)

download

P40 PRO
      ELS-NX9
      (C432E7R4P1)

download

P40 PRO
      ELS-NX9
      10.1.0.114(C185E9R3P1)

download

P40 PRO
      ELS-NX9
      10.1.0.114(C636E8R4P1)

download

Y5P
      DRA-LX9
      (C432E3R1P2)

download

Y7P
      ART-L28
      10.1.0.106(C636E2R2P1)

download

Matepad 10.4
      BAH3-W09
      10.1.0.118(C432E4R1P3)

download

MatePad Pro
      MRX-W09
      10.1.0.120(C432E135R1P135)

download - Thx to TMc19

HUAWEI P40 lite 5G
      CDY-NX9A
      10.1.1.131(C432)

download

Honor V30 pro 5G
      OXF-AN10
      3.0.1.152(C00)

download

Huawei Tablet M6
      check this post
      thx to meyfy

Removed firmware requests, I don't have the bandwidth on easy-firmware, nor the time to constantly download-upload stuff, sorry

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for some more firmware
      Here are some EMUI firmwares I purchased from Easy-Firmware, paid 17 bucks for it, hope it may help some

Mate 30 Pro 5G EMUI 10.0.0.192 (C636) (LIO-N29)

P40 Pro EMUI 10.1.0.134 (C636) (ELS-NX9)