Googlefier - Install GMS on Huawei/Honor

Search This thread

reppa

Sep 6, 2007
Hello,
Thank for this work Bender007, really great job.
I did follow all the process and got it working, however I have one little issue, I can't add a Google account afterwards.
Is adding accounts possible only in step 1?
Sorry if this question has already been asked/answered, I didn't find NY reference to it.

Thanks again mate, great job!

Forgot to mebtion:
Huawei P40 ANA-NX9
C432 running firmware: 0.114 after downgrade.

Last edited:

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Osijek
Hello,
Thank for this work Bender007, really great job.
I did follow all the process and got it working, however I have one little issue, I can't add a Google account afterwards.
Is adding accounts possible only in step 1?
Sorry if this question has already been asked/answered, I didn't find NY reference to it.

Thanks again mate, great job!

Hello, yes you add accounts at step 1, that's it :D

Regards

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Osijek
So my solution works :good:
I may do this - just add a "final step" after everything is done, which will include the updated services. Need to test it, though

Tbh contacts were never an issue for me because I have beta signed up, so I just update. Maybe that's why I didn't even notice

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

coolfire

Aug 20, 2004
Singapore
Huawei Mate 30 Pro
I may do this - just add a "final step" after everything is done, which will include the updated services. Need to test it, though

Tbh contacts were never an issue for me because I have beta signed up, so I just update. Maybe that's why I didn't even notice

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Hello, @BenDee_007. It would be great if you could add this "final step", as I too, faced the same Play Store & contact aynce issues after completing the whole process.

Just some notes. I am on LI0-L29 (EMUI 10.1.0.262)ans came from a previous (Apr 2020) GMS sideload installation. Tried your method as I still had a few more apps not working, such as the Standard Chartered mobile app notification, the Singpass app, TraceTogether app and the Samsung Smart Doorlock notifications (I do not use Google Pay).

Despite being on 10.1.0.262 and the lzplay not working, I managed to get your installation right (you are right about leftover instalation) after quite a few notification fixes and resetting of the Google services.

Happy to report that only the Tracetogether app and Smart Doorlock app notifications cannot work. And under the Push Notification app, the "Register for Push Notifications" still shows as not enabled.

Thank you for a simple, yet quick installation apk for the guys on here!

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk

Aug 21, 2020
Mate xs

Gentlemen, please,

The only functional firmware on the Mate XS is TAH-N29m 10.0.1.111. NEVER is available for free on the Internet. Easy firmware only. Please, can I ask someone to download? Really, please.

Can you send me the downlink and ill try

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Can someone please post the framework for the original mate xs and how to downgrade

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Thank you for making this app! The idea is genius and cuts out a lot of the uncertainty with DIY installations following youtube guides.

Tried the app multiple times, unfortunately I don't believe the Mate XS is currently supported, even though I am running EMUI 10 and android 10.

After finishing the steps in the app, google apps are blocked with a "This Device isnt Play Protect certified" Error. Weirdly enough app store works, I can download/install apps, but things like Youtube, Chrome, and Maps all get that error, as well as the unending notifications.

Tried the Fix option and the clean option a few times and it didn't seem to make a difference.

Any help regarding installation on the mate XS would be appreciated. I love this phone but without google it is very painful to use.

Hi were you able to fix. And do you know how the downgrade the framework for the mate xs

yonok57

Feb 16, 2009
Hello bender007,
Thank you a lot for your solution
Have you a solution to include google calendar to huawei calendar? With Google calendar sync adapter? Or an other method?
Thank you :)

goldybewon

Jun 11, 2016
HiSuite Proxy Guide for Downgrade P40 Pro Firmware 131

First of all I personally thanks to @bender_007 for his great creation Googlefier. Support developer, support his hard work for future development. He needs some fresh AIR to live $:highfive:
Transaction ID
51867616BV846652T

Hi many people asking how to downgrade firmware, so that I decided to share guide on it. For hisuite proxy download, please follow link which was posted by OP on first page of the thread.
Here I am writing step by step guide for downgrade firmware. 131 for P40 Pro Only.

Backup your important data first, it will require a Factory Reset

1. Open Hisuite Proxy
2. Package URL link : http://update.dbankcdn.com/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G5633/g1604/v409481/f1/full/changelog_base.xml
3. Point Version: ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.131
4. Tick Point Version
5. Tick Normal OS
6. Click on SETUP (Follow SETUP instruction for when you need to open Hisuite)
7. Open Hisuite Connect your phone and update

Screenshots attached for more details. This is what I shared here with you guys was my personal experience. Happy flashing and follow OP guideline for Googlefier installation.

Thanks,
goldybewon
Huawei P40 Pro.

Attachments

• Setup.jpg
    Setup.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
I

invisibleraccoon

Wecome to Googlefier,

After a successful tool for LG G2 and LG G3 owners (AutoRec), but after a long pause, here is something new and I hope useful

Googlefier is a simple tool, designed to help you install GMS on your Huawei/Honor device

gf.PNG

Video & Article - please take time to watch the video, answers some open questions

Check stats for your device here

statsi.png

Before asking any questions please read posts 2-5, check if your question has already been answered, in order to keep the thread clean.

Also - try to ask questions in some sense they are understandable

A simple: "IT doesn't work - will be ignored and possibly deleted, because it doesn't add to thread quality", instead you should describe the steps properly, and you will get an answer.

As always, any donation is highly appreciated and welcome, since a lot of time has been invested into this tool and in research

click ----> DOWNLOAD - click here to download

click ----> Donate - for support and future projects

P.S. Please DON'T reupload without permission

changelog:
27.10.2020 - Added contact fix (if you are installing it fresh you don't have to do anything to apply it) (if you already have running services - press the FIX button and then press FIX contact sync (it will ONLY fix the contact sync, nothing else))

popravak.png

credits:
microG - microg
EloYGomeZTv - microG fork + login

Tried the googlefier method on my mate 30 pro (EMUI 10.1.0.262) it didnt work, put the real problem is that I cant even istall gms with the old method so at the mommet im stuck without gms, is there any plan to make googlefier works on the latest updates?

beberoncho

Dec 30, 2009
Varna

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201030_131133.jpg
    Screenshot_20201030_131133.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 141
  • Screenshot_20201030_130842_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    Screenshot_20201030_130842_com.google.android.gms.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 139

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Osijek
Hello. I am using a Huawei p40 pro. After a successful installation, I noticed that Google Security detects the phone as Huawei Nexus 6P !!! Can you fix, after the installation of Google Service by Googlefier to recognize the phone correctly ??
https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5126893&stc=1&d=1604056604
https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5126895&stc=1&d=1604056604

Well I guess that was the "login trick" they used to make signing in possible on microG. Not sure if it can be done without that masking. Currently not having the p40 lite so can't really do much to test it.

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Osijek
на HONOR 30i этот метод не пойдет да ?

If you have read the 1st and 2nd post (no, of course not..) you would have seen the "will it work"

Since your device release date is "11th September 2020", there is no chance of that phone having an older firmware available. So without nay tryouts etc (I certainly don't have that device) I say: It doesn't work, sorry.

At least use google translate, when I post on 4pda I use google translate

А

Артем крас

30i

а вы можете найти способ что установить гугл плей на него ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just installed Google play services on my new p40pro and everything seems to be working. Thank You dear bender007, I will definetely buy You a coffee on Patreon. It took me 2 days to do this, but finally I did it.

To everybody:
    1. Downgrading from EMUI 11 to EMUI 10 can be done though official HiSense app

2. When downgrading from EMUI version 10.1.0.176 downward, only the "update from storage" USB-stick/pendrive/sdcard version works, DON'T TRY to use HiSense proxy, because Huawei removed the downloads and they are unreachable.

3. Which version to use when updating from storage?
    To Downgrade from EMUI 10 downward, bender007 provided us with downgrade versions in his initial post. From the build version, only the first 4 characters must match C432XXXXXX. My build version was C432E8R6P1, but I installed C432E8R5P2 and everything is working fine. So only C432 needs to match.

3. After downgrade, everything else is easy and You just need to follow the step by step guide in the Googlefier app.
    Don't know if method of System hacks on YouTube still works. He did 2 downgrades and links are under the video, maybe it could be helpful
    Yeahh
    Cheers, at least it should work, I tried the fw downloads but theyr'e all dead, too many download messages on them. Struggling to find .131 to download from anywhere that doesn't want money
    Yeahh sometimes downloading is crashed. Try to sign in to your google drive acc, or just download this fw from my mega:
    Ok I bought a refurb p40pro, ELS-NX9 running emui 11.0.0.175 (C432E3R5P3) is this still doable with this method? The original posts are missing all sorts of links and info now, and 100 pages is just too many to read through. I can use pc or usb otg if necessary. I have read a lot and am struggling to find any download links for earlier firmwares

Ok guys, I've got downgraded to 121, installed everything, had google play working, installed some games to test ( I was getting loads of alerts saying device not allowed or words to that effect) and now it's just closing as soon as I open it. I've fixed the install around ten times now, even removed and reinstalled everything three times - anyone suggest anything?
    I also had to do it a number of times. Try again with fix from 3rd step up, open play, close, close all running apps and again 3,4,5 times. All as it says. If it still doesn't work try as bender says second method with huawei suite. That's all I know, hope it helps! 🤔🤔🤗🤗
    @Crusader: maybe this help you:
    Yeahh

Yeahh sometimes downloading is crashed. Try to sign in to your google drive acc, or just download this fw from my mega:
    Many Thanks, getting late now, looks like a Saturday job now. First FW downgrade done though :)
    Wecome to Googlefier,

After a successful tool for LG G2 and LG G3 owners (AutoRec), but after a long pause, here is something new and I hope useful

Googlefier is a simple tool, designed to help you install GMS on your Huawei/Honor device

gf.PNG

Video & Article - please take time to watch the video, answers some open questions

Check stats for your device here

statsi.png

Please read the Q/A on POST #2 < click

Downgrade help is on POST #3 < click

Firmware Downloads (c432 global only) are on POST #4 < click

Troubleshooting is on POST #5 < click

Before asking any questions please read posts 2-5, check if your question has already been answered, in order to keep the thread clean.

Also - try to ask questions in some sense they are understandable

A simple: "IT doesn't work - will be ignored and possibly deleted, because it doesn't add to thread quality", instead you should describe the steps properly, and you will get an answer.

I also encourage all of the members to keep the "alternative downgrade methods" to some other threads, which I will for sure link later. Also please don't spam with firmware links, rather PM me and I will add it to POST #4, let's try to keep the thread clean. As time goes by, I'll try to add more firmware and cover more of the Q/A and Troubleshooting POST/Section so everyone can help himself / herself by simple power of reading

As always, any donation is highly appreciated and welcome, since a lot of time has been invested into this tool and in research

click ----> DOWNLOAD - click here to download <- Someone ddosed the server, which means the server is gone, thx a lot :), I mean I don't have anything out of the downloads, I guess the person who ddosed the server had some incomes coming either from googlefier (since some sell it for 4-5 dollars) or it did hurt him in other way..thx a lot, good job!

Alternative DOWNLOAD from APKMIRROR <----

P.S. Please DON'T reupload without permission

changelog:
    27.10.2020 - Added contact fix (if you are installing it fresh you don't have to do anything to apply it) (if you already have running services - press the FIX button and then press FIX contact sync (it will ONLY fix the contact sync, nothing else))

popravak.png

credits:
    microG - microg
    EloYGomeZTv - microG fork + login
    Hi, at first thanks for this very clear process, but I realized, this is not working with matepad 10.4 (BAH3-W09).
    I downgraded successful to 10.0.118, but lzplay is not initialized.
    After I read 20 pages of this thread, it looks like the (C432) version of matepad is not googlefiered with this method. Please, update the original post about this device to help others not spend much time with that.
    Here are some EMUI firmwares I purchased from Easy-Firmware, paid 17 bucks for it, hope it may help some

Mate 30 Pro 5G EMUI 10.0.0.192 (C636) (LIO-N29)

P40 Pro EMUI 10.1.0.134 (C636) (ELS-NX9)
    Firmware Downloads

I'm confused, what do I download?

-Check your emui version, the important data is:

1. device name
    -example ANA-NX9

2. version
    -example C432 or C185 - just download the one for your device

P40 Lite
    JNY-LX1
    10.0.1.111(C432*****)

download

P40 Lite
    JNY-LX1
    10.0.1.136(C432E2R2P1)

download

P40 Lite
    JNY-LX1
    10.0.1.111(C185E2R2P1)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    (C432E6R5P2)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    (C432E5R4P1)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    EMUI*109(C432E5R4P1)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    10.1.0.131(c432)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    10.1.0.121(C185)

download
    mirror

P40 Lite E
    ART-L29
    C432*****

download

P40 PRO+
    ELS-N39
    C432****

download
    P40 PRO
    ELS-NX9
    (C432E8R5P2)

download

P40 PRO
    ELS-NX9
    (C432E7R4P1)

download

P40 PRO
    ELS-NX9
    10.1.0.114(C185E9R3P1)

download

P40 PRO
    ELS-NX9
    10.1.0.114(C636E8R4P1)

download

Y5P
    DRA-LX9
    (C432E3R1P2)

download

Y7P
    ART-L28
    10.1.0.106(C636E2R2P1)

download

Matepad 10.4
    BAH3-W09
    10.1.0.118(C432E4R1P3)

download

MatePad Pro
    MRX-W09
    10.1.0.120(C432E135R1P135)

download - Thx to TMc19

HUAWEI P40 lite 5G
    CDY-NX9A
    10.1.1.131(C432)

download

Honor V30 pro 5G
    OXF-AN10
    3.0.1.152(C00)

download

Huawei Tablet M6
    check this post
    thx to meyfy

Removed firmware requests, I don't have the bandwidth on easy-firmware, nor the time to constantly download-upload stuff, sorry

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for some more firmware
    Downgrade Help

Downgrade via usb/sd

You NEED USB-OTG -> see the picture

usbotg.jpg

Prerequisites

1. Check your firmware version(emui)
    2. Check the stats about the max supported version for Googlefier/Lzplay
    3. Download the firmware which is supported
    4. Make backup…

Where can I find the firmware?
    -All of the firmware version that are in the download post I’ve downloaded from easy-firmware, yes I’ve paid 17$ to be able to download firmware for people, but you are welcome to get your firmware from a source which you prefer, please don’t pollute the thread with the firmware download links, there should be a separate thread for that

transfer.png

Method 1

0. Make backup..seriously, this will wipe your partitions and reflash them(your files will be gone)
    1. Download your firmware
    2. In case it’s from my uploads you just extract the “dload” folder to your usb/sd
    3. Turn off your phone
    4. Hold volume up and power, until you see the recovery (or. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztobeBHh4Fk if your phone doesn’t have volume keys)
    5. Select upgrade "Memory card / OTG update mode" and that’s it, it will first verify the firmware and flash

Note: If method 1 doesn't work, try method 2.

For troubleshooting – see the troubleshooting section

Method 2

you need HiSuite 10.0.0.510 (find it and download, install it)
    1. -Open your dialer inside android
    -type *#*#2846579#*#*
    -tap on 2. "Veneer Informations"
    -tap on 1. "Version Info"
    -scroll down to "Base Software Version"
    -You will see something like "JNY-LGRP2-OVS 10.0.1.108"
    -Just ignore everything after LGRP2, means you need the "JNY-LGRP2" only
    -Type "JNY-LGRP2" or any string you find in that info - into textbox from step 1(in the hisuite proxy) and press step 1

2. Find a suitable firmware, check that it's "FullOTA-MF" and not just OTA-MF, copy the url link next to the date, paste it into the "package url" inside the hisuite proxy
    3. Copy the text which is next to the date, on the webpage - paste it to the "firmware version" inside the hisuite proxy
    4. Press "Start proxy", connect the phone, authorize with HDB (you should know how to do that)
    5. press update in HiSuite - It will download the older firmware and install it

Here is the image of how the procedure looks like: CLICK

DOWNLOAD Hisuite Proxy Modified

Note:

IF method 1 doesn't work for you (stuck at 5%), try finding the firmware somewhere else, or do what I do

1. find some service where you can download firmware (I use easy-firmware)
    2. pay 17$
    3. find your firmware, download it, extract using that weird ef extractor
    <- this is exactly what I do all the day when you ask me to upload you firmware

What to check?
    1. device name
    -example ANA-NX9

2. version
    -example C432 or C185 - just download the one for your device

OR - try method 2 with hisuite

Note 2

You might be able to download the firmware using the free service here ,
    but this is something for the "method 2" for now. I will work on it to try to use the very same firmware you can download from there so you can use it with your SD or USB.
    Not promising anything, but I think it's doable - I just don't have a device ATM and I don't want to bother anyone risking a device

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for alternative/different downgrade methods
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone