Googlefier - Install GMS on Huawei/Honor

Jan 3, 2021
Vienna, Austria
Hello everyone! This is my first Post here but I#m reading here for a long time and try to follow your instructions. I haven't a Problem yet but a question.

With a P40 Pro with EMUI 11 on it i have first to downgrade to EMUI 10.1.0.176 and the back to 10.1.0.131 to install the GMS Services via Googlefier?

Does anyone know where i can find both EMUI Version (for C432 European Region) to download so i can downgrade the Phone over a USB Stick?

The Backround is that i would like to buy another P40 Pro second hand because a Friend of mine is very impressed and happy about P40 Pro (i got it as a new one with EMUI 10 so there was no Problem to downgrade it with HiProxy and install the GMS with googlefier (many thousend thanks to bender007, i do not use PAyPAl at all so maybe there is another way to donate a bit). The actual P40 Pro used phones are equipped with EMUI 11 i think so i think i have to downgrade them with the USB Method to install the GMS Services?

Thank you all for your helpful advices!

Last edited:

bajangg

Oct 4, 2015
Hello everyone! This is my first Post here but I#m reading here for a long time and try to follow your instructions. I haven't a Problem yet but a question.

With a P40 Pro with EMUI 11 on it i have first to downgrade to EMUI 10.1.0.176 and the back to 10.1.0.131 to install the GMS Services via Googlefier?

Does anyone know where i can find both EMUI Version (for C432 European Region) to download so i can downgrade the Phone over a USB Stick?

The Backround is that i would like to buy a P40 Pro second hand because a Friend of mine is very impressed and happy with his P40 Pro (He got it as a new one with EMUI 10 so there was no Problem to downgrade it with HiProxy and install the GMS with googlefier (many thousend thanks to bender007, i do not use PAyPAy at all so maybe there is another way to donate a bit). The actual P40 Pro used phones are equipped with EMUI 11 i think so i think i have to downgrade them with the USB Method to install the GMS Services?

Thank you all for your helpful advices!

georgetheo77

Jun 28, 2014

georgetheo77

Jun 28, 2014
May i ask, is it possible to downgrade via dload and usb from emui 11 to 10?
Currently i'm on 11.0.0.168 and i cannot downgrade via hisuit so my only option is usb. P40 Pro.

sinante

Jan 16, 2021
pls guys can someone help me to get back the original firmware for p40lite 5g (CDY-LGRP2-OVS, NX9A) i have put an HONOR OS on my huawei no im blocked , pls help me i wanna die t_t

edge05

Sep 29, 2015
Has anyone got Google Pay to work? I'm in Canada, and can't get it going without an error (rooted or modified). Any alternatives/apps that would allow me use my NFC payment cards in Canada?

Last edited:

Ismail_gol

Jan 16, 2021
May i ask you, is it possible to downgrade via dload and usb from emui 11 to 10?
Currently i'm on 11.0.0.168 and i cannot downgrade via hisuit so my only option is usb. Also, check this link... http://www.techno2mk.com/2020/11/download-free-huawei-p40-pro-els-nx9els.html
no its very dangerous. your phone will probably breaks ...
you should first downgrade to 10.1.0.159 form hisuit then downgrade to 10.1.0.131 or 10.0 for older devices the you will be able to install gms

GurkhaUK

Jun 17, 2012
No
How did you mange to have hisuite 10.0.0.510 talk to your P40 with 11.x.x.x? My Mate 30 Pro 5G doesn't connect to it :(
No Special steps. This is what I did, I installed the current hisuite and connected it to my phone. I then uninstalled it and installed the .510 version. Then went through the trust setup.

I don't think that process had any bearing but thats how I rolled back to .176 and changed then flashed it further back.

Reactions: x4ce

x4ce

Jul 15, 2013
No

No Special steps. This is what I did, I installed the current hisuite and connected it to my phone. I then uninstalled it and installed the .510 version. Then went through the trust setup.

I don't think that process had any bearing but thats how I rolled back to .176 and changed then flashed it further back.
I tried as you said. Installed Hisuite 11.0.0.500, connected to the Mate 30 Pro 5G, disintalled hisuite 10.00..500 and installed 10.0.0500 version. When connecting to the phone, it was loading hisuite v10 and giving again the same error regarding location service.

So There is no way for me to downgrade my phone at the moment :(

GurkhaUK

Jun 17, 2012
I tried as you said. Installed Hisuite 11.0.0.500, connected to the Mate 30 Pro 5G, disintalled hisuite 10.00..500 and installed 10.0.0500 version. When connecting to the phone, it was loading hisuite v10 and giving again the same error regarding location service.

So There is no way for me to downgrade my phone at the moment :(
Can you downgrade in .500? There should always be an ability to rollback.

bajangg

Oct 4, 2015
So its not possible to downgrade from EMUI 11.0.0.XXX to EMUI 10.1.0.176 over the USB OTG Option? I would use a USB Stick connected to the Phone as an extern media drive
Yes, its not possible. You have to use Hisuite if you want to downgrade emui 11 to emui 10. But it is possible for downgrade using usb stick from 10 to 10.

Marshy33

Nov 28, 2015
I've got the mate pad 10.4 and the dualspace app has been working OK for me. It's in no way perfect, but it's a step in the right direction.

Some apps just stop working after a couple of days and you need to uninstall and reinstall, and some apps just don't download from the play store at all.

For the people that are saying the playstore doesn't show for them, it's because youre not downloading the correct version. This is the version which is needed...

If you hold down an app within dualspace you can then add it to the homescreen.

Hopefully this app will get better with time, but for now at least there is a partial working playstore.

Use the above at your own risk....

Last edited:
Reactions: randomhkkid

metallizard2

Dec 25, 2020
I've got the mate pad 10.4 and the dualspace app has been working OK for me. It's in no way perfect, but it's a step in the right direction.

Some apps just stop working after a couple of days and you need to uninstall and reinstall, and some apps just don't download from the play store at all.

For the people that are saying the playstore doesn't show for them, it's because youre not downloading the correct version. This is the version which is needed...

If you hold down an app within dualspace you can then add it to the homescreen.

Hopefully this app will get better with time, but for now at least there is a partial working playstore.
hi thanks for sharing, which app that works for you with dualspace on matepad 10.4 ?

Reactions: Sanr76