Googlefier - Install GMS on Huawei/Honor

Canna77

Jun 3, 2016
[QUOTE = "Marshy33, post: 84313019, membro: 7106033"]
Mi dispiace aver frainteso la tua domanda.

Sto usando Google foto. Gmail (deve essere disinstallato e reinstallato quasi ogni giorno). Youtube. Inoltre alcune altre app a cui accedo con il mio account Google, ad esempio gli scacchi.

Chrome non viene scaricato.

Vedi le app sullo screenshot allegato.

C'è anche un'app chiamata gspace che è simile https://digistatement.com/install-google-apps-gapps-play-store-on-huawei-devices-with-gspace-google-space-app-apk- per il 2021 /

Altro sopra a tuo rischio e pericolo .... [MEDIA = youtube] V4WXH_W9Y-g [/ MEDIA]
[/ CITAZIONE]

L'ho appena scaricato ma il Playstore non è stato trovato su t10s

x4ce

Jul 15, 2013
I downgraded to 10.0.1.167 but Playstore is crashing. My model is JNY-LX2.

It shows just white screen and closes
The exact same thing is happening to me on a Mate 30 Pro 5G
LIO-N29 10.1.0..236

It is working untill the last step. then crashed with white screen and closes.

Any suggestion?

bajangg

Oct 4, 2015
Thanks for everything! I am going waiting for install Google services on wuawei p40 pro with emui 11. I already try everything and don't work, I already made downgrade and nothing, I'm tired to clean the phone. Thanks again all, if someone knows how to install Google services on wuawei p40 pro with emui 11, I appreciate. Without dual space or other applications like that.
You just need one step more. Downgrade to emui 10.1.0.131 using usb stick. That's all. But it's ok if you still using Emui 11.

Chrisnik

Feb 24, 2017
You saved my year everything is working like a charm on P40 pro + just 2 questions.

1. Can I run the huawei optimizer normally and enable anything to clean the phone or it will erase anything from the gms I installed and mess up with anything ??! (I have anything closed for the moment until you tell me what method to use to clean my phone cache etc etc.)

2. I see that with vdsl modem routers Wi-Fi connection on P40 pro plus doesn't always work that fast, sometimes Viber for example is extremely slow to send a picture (50mbps vdsl) and it refuses to sync with my mail app Gmail and Outlook (unable to connect to server) this happens only with all vdsl modems. When it is connected to older adsl routers or on data plan 4g+,5g it works like a charm anything is instant. What might be the case???

Please I would appreciate it if you could help me with this 2 issues.

Here's a photo of my current optimizer settings.
Screenshot_20210120_030754_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg

els3ade

Jan 20, 2021
Dear Mr Bender 007, I am facing a battery drain really bad one, and my banking app still not working, any ideas here.
Thank you very much for everything.

Savka-mr

Jan 21, 2021
All work in emui 10...but need update to emui 11 with gms....with proxy dont find all emui 11. Max 182 emui 10.
Is it possible to update the firmware and keep the google service?
P40 pro

aziimazhar

Nov 27, 2014
Hi all, suddenly this morning Google asking me to change my password. Any idea how to re-add again my google account? Or I need to downgrade again to old version and then start all over again?

marxpix

Dec 30, 2010
Hi guys. After using googlefier has anyone of you received email from google with the "suspicious attempt to sign in" message?
I have also changed my password but I keep getting

Nurmahal

Dec 11, 2020
Hi, sorry to be a nuissance, but here i ask again: i tried saving contacts using Google Contacts but i get an exclamation mark notification, saying: "Update Google Play services - Contacts won't run unless you update Google Play Services". My question is: is it safe to hit the update button or will it nuke my Google installation?
thank you!

Nurmahal

Dec 11, 2020
Thanks for everything! I am going waiting for install Google services on wuawei p40 pro with emui 11. I already try everything and don't work, I already made downgrade and nothing, I'm tired to clean the phone. Thanks again all, if someone knows how to install Google services on wuawei p40 pro with emui 11, I appreciate. Without dual space or other applications like that.
hi, these two video walkthroughs of bender's method really heped me not to skip any steps which is very very important) I skipped the exact same step 3 times, which resulted in 3 days of annoyance trying to Googlefy my phone, until i watched the videos and i finally realised where i was going wrong and it finally worked perfectly:

1. Downgrade:
Huawei Downgrade Firmware - Install Google GMS P40, P40 Pro, P40 Lite How To - YouTube

2. Googlefier process:
(2) NEW Method Install GMS To Huawei / Honor Devices Using Googlefier - Easy & Simple - YouTube

Chrisnik

Feb 24, 2017
Hi, sorry to be a nuissance, but here i ask again: i tried saving contacts using Google Contacts but i get an exclamation mark notification, saying: "Update Google Play services - Contacts won't run unless you update Google Play Services". My question is: is it safe to hit the update button or will it nuke my Google installation?
thank you!
Completely safe to update all Google stuff i did it

Chrisnik

Feb 24, 2017
You saved my year everything is working like a charm on P40 pro + just 2 questions.

1. Can I run the huawei optimizer normally and enable anything to clean the phone or it will erase anything from the gms I installed and mess up with anything ??! (I have anything closed for the moment until you tell me what method to use to clean my phone cache etc etc.)

2. I see that with vdsl modem routers Wi-Fi connection on P40 pro plus doesn't always work that fast, sometimes Viber for example is extremely slow to send a picture (50mbps vdsl) and it refuses to sync with my mail app Gmail and Outlook (unable to connect to server) this happens only with all vdsl modems. When it is connected to older adsl routers or on data plan 4g+,5g it works like a charm anything is instant. What might be the case???

Please I would appreciate it if you could help me with this 2 issues.

Here's a photo of my current optimizer settings. View attachment 5192811
Anyone?! The second part is the most important I need help for.

Syl890

Nov 24, 2016
hi im trying yesterday after dowgrade with 10.1.177 but after reboot doesn't when open play store dont connect to my google account
today im retry and after use the "fix" everything work, i update with last firmware keep work

MatePad pro 6 MRX-W09

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone