Googlefier - Install GMS on Huawei/Honor

johnsmith0123

Dec 13, 2018
Can someone help me i have a huawei p40 pro ELS - NX9 11.0.0.168 (C432E3R5P3) i have tried in past to side load it but not had any luck can someone point me in right direction of a method and files i will need to get this done finally.

Im just about ready to get a new phone if this doesnt work which is a real shame as i love the huawei phones but i desperately need to be able to access aps in my day to day life never mind work apps.
It would help if read previous post. You can install with bender007 proxy from page 1. Also worth reading everything on Page 1 and make notes.

painguard

Feb 16, 2021
Hello, just got my brand new p40 pro. Downgraded to 10.1.0.148 as I'v read from another thread with the same phone but I am stuck at opening the "G" app ... whatever I do. I assume I need to go to .131 but I am afraid I will brick my phone installing the wrong version.
My phone is ELS-NX9 C432E8R6P1 but in the list kindly provided by Bender_007 can't find my phone: (C432E8R5P2) or (C432E7R4P1) - both NX9. In the FirmwareFinder can't find the bloody 131.

Edit: I'm from EU/Romania.

Last edited:

jasonchewy

Feb 5, 2008
You won't get any notification even if you managed to login. There is no 100% working solution until Apps are in Huawei app stores.
oh, I didn't know that about this Googlefier.
So anything Google related, there will be no notification until you actually open up the app?
Gmail no new e-mail.
Hangout no new message.
Calendar no event notification.
etc.

But Whatsapp notification is ok since it's not Google?

johnsmith0123

Dec 13, 2018
oh, I didn't know that about this Googlefier.
So anything Google related, there will be no notification until you actually open up the app?
Gmail no new e-mail.
Hangout no new message.
Calendar no event notification.
etc.

But Whatsapp notification is ok since it's not Google?
You will get Notification from Gmail. will not get notification from Most apps which are using (FCM)
Firebase Cloud Messaging

johnsmith0123

Dec 13, 2018
Hello, just got my brand new p40 pro. Downgraded to 10.1.0.148 as I'v read from another thread with the same phone but I am stuck at opening the "G" app ... whatever I do. I assume I need to go to .131 but I am afraid I will brick my phone installing the wrong version.
My phone is ELS-NX9 C432E8R6P1 but in the list kindly provided by Bender_007 can't find my phone: (C432E8R5P2) or (C432E7R4P1) - both NX9. In the FirmwareFinder can't find the bloody 131.

Edit: I'm from EU/Romania.
Everything you need is in this thread. Just spend time reading it.

thinknow

Feb 11, 2021
Do i understand it right that after google is working properly it is possible to upgrade firmware without the firmware blocking google? (I see a lot of people say so)

Is it just LZplay they have blocked? So when google is installed and we dont need Lzplay anymore we can update firmware?

I tought i needed to use old firmware for good now, but would be much better if i could have the new one! :)

Can someone please verify ?

Thnx!

thinknow

Feb 11, 2021
thx bender , did downgrade of P40 5G ANA-NX9 of latest 11.0.0.168 via HiSuite 11... it dowgrade to 10.1.0.182 .
I downgrade to 10.X.114 via OTG USB PENDRIVE... install googlifier and all stuff works !! was affraid that android auto will not work ..all works like a charm !!! even after upgraded to latest releasse 11.0.0.168
Does it still works fine after you updated back to EMUI 11? I am now using old firmware, and i want to update for security perposes, but i am afraid google will stop working then

jasonchewy

Feb 5, 2008
Do i understand it right that after google is working properly it is possible to upgrade firmware without the firmware blocking google? (I see a lot of people say so)

Is it just LZplay they have blocked? So when google is installed and we dont need Lzplay anymore we can update firmware?

I tought i needed to use old firmware for good now, but would be much better if i could have the new one! :)

Can someone please verify ?

Thnx!
From what I understand, if you ever need to change your password, switch your google account, got logged out for whatever reason, you will not be able to log back in again if you upgraded to a firmware that doesn't support Googlefier.
Since the only way to "login" is embedded in the Googlefier's process.

thinknow

Feb 11, 2021
From what I understand, if you ever need to change your password, switch your google account, got logged out for whatever reason, you will not be able to log back in again if you upgraded to a firmware that doesn't support Googlefier.
Since the only way to "login" is embedded in the Googlefier's process.
But googlefier works with never firmware? Isnt it is just LZplay that does not work?

jasonchewy

Feb 5, 2008
But googlefier works? It is just LZplay that does not work?
I think Googlefier uses LZplay, Googlefier just takes all the steps to get the hack to work and puts it all down step by step. So you'll need a firmware that works with it, if you ever want to re-login for whatever reason.

thinknow

Feb 11, 2021
I think Googlefier uses LZplay, Googlefier just takes all the steps to get the hack to work and puts it all down step by step. So you'll need a firmware that works with it, if you ever want to re-login for whatever reason.
ok, i tought it just used Lzplay to install google, not to add accounts and so on. But you may be right..

jasonchewy

Feb 5, 2008
ok, i tought it just used Lzplay to install google, not to add accounts and so on. But you may be right..
I don't know how exactly Googlefier and lzplay work, nor what they do, but here's what I did.
I went through all the steps of Googlefier, signed in with my spare account, gotten everything good, so I started firmware upgrading to latest. Since this was for my wife, I've signed out, and tried to get her to sign back in.
Error: Your account wasn't added. Try again.
I couldn't even sign back in with my spare account.

Then I had to downgrade all the way back down to a supported version, and redid everything from the start.

antonis400

Feb 17, 2021
Firmware Downloads

Removed firmware requests, I don't have the bandwidth on easy-firmware, nor the time to constantly download-upload stuff, sorry

click ----> Donate - for support and future projects
---this post will change, be sure to visit it for some more firmware
Hi, I got the Huawei matepad T8. I tried to download the googlefier and I cannot open the purple G app to proceed. What should I do?

thinknow

Feb 11, 2021
I don't know how exactly Googlefier and lzplay work, nor what they do, but here's what I did.
I went through all the steps of Googlefier, signed in with my spare account, gotten everything good, so I started firmware upgrading to latest. Since this was for my wife, I've signed out, and tried to get her to sign back in.
Error: Your account wasn't added. Try again.
I couldn't even sign back in with my spare account.

Then I had to downgrade all the way back down to a supported version, and redid everything from the start.
But before i downgraded, i got to add google account and log in, it was just that google play didnt work. At least it told me it logged in. I dont think LZplay does that job, but i am not sure, i dont speak chinese so it is hard to know for sure..

Let me know if you or someone else found out it is ok to upgrade, i dont want to start all over again so iam gonna wait

thinknow

Feb 11, 2021
Can i upgrade HMS core? Or will this notice google and mess it up? And is it possible to install some of the systemupdates without updating the firmware? Or do everything come in the same update?

Akineton1

Feb 18, 2021
I went through 30 pages of the forum so far and there seems to be a recurrent problem: HiSuite does not downgrade enough. In my case (Mediapad M6 Turbo), it either puts EMUI 11 on the device or takes it back to 10.1.xxx -- where I started. It doesn't downgrade to 10.0.xxx.

I have found the older firmware for my device that is required for Googlefier to work, [10.0.0.220(C00E210R1P10)] at mobilebaz. Are the two methods indicated in post #3 the only way to go at this point?

Kudos to the author for an amazing work -- it's making me suffer but I think I'll get there eventually ;)

And guys... donate!

stockhouse

Jun 4, 2018
Hi, at first thanks for this very clear process, but I realized, this is not working with matepad 10.4 (BAH3-W09).
I downgraded successful to 10.0.118, but lzplay is not initialized.
After I read 20 pages of this thread, it looks like the (C432) version of matepad is not googlefiered with this method. Please, update the original post about this device to help others not spend much time with that.

Last edited: