Googlefier - Install GMS on Huawei/Honor

Cudge82

Jun 17, 2012
Hi, I have installed Google services etc for my p40 Pro and it says in Google that the device is a nexus 6p. Is this due to the way the hack is done or have I installed the wrong firmware?

If it is meant to be this way is it actually nexus firmware we are all running and if so how does this effect future updates and does it mean I have the lesser quality camera software of the nexus?

Thanks for all the help your work.

Aayushme

Feb 19, 2021
Hello. I have matepad pro c185 build. I can only find c432.

Model: MRX-W09 (Matepad pro wifi)
Build: 10.1.0.183 (C185E5R1P5).

Last edited:

Bap3

Aug 21, 2010
I need help on Matepad t10s.. Having problem installing gms stating wrong device and I cannot find any firmware that I can downgrade from. 152 version

Sigur Rós

May 7, 2013
Does this method still work as of today? I have this model (P40 Lite):
JNY-LX1
10.1.0.136(C432E1R6P1)

What firmware should I download? In the download there's no link matching with my model. Thank you for your help.

Betherek

Nov 9, 2011
Hello,

This method still works on P40 Lite, JNY-LGRP2, it had the latest update so a downgrade was in order.

A few notes/things I noticed:

1. This P40 was factory untouched with no LZPlay installed previously.
2. I picked a newer 136 from the HiSuite Proxy list, but it did not work with it (apps showing in drawer). What I want to emphasize is that at this point LZPlay was installed and I believe this tricked the phone as Bender007 was mentioning in point 4 of the Q&A
3. I tried a second time with the oldest version 136 for P40 Lite I found on the HsSuite Proxy list (February or March 2020, a month after the phone launched) + factory reset
4. Only 1 app left: Google Account Manager - not sure if I can delete this or keep it. It stays for now.

Mr. Bender007 you are an absolute boss, my friend. The app is foolproof, it literally takes you where you just need to press a button.

I am using this phone for work where I need apps like Okta and MFA so missing google services was a real issue.

Lassnou

Apr 20, 2020
Huawei Mate 30 pro LIO L29 10.0.0.191 (C432E6R8P1)
Thank you Bender for your tutorial, they work well except 2 apk (mycanal and Netflix) because DRM i think.
But i have a little problem, its impossible for me to install EMUI 11.
When i try to use HIsuite Proxy i have a error "Group version not match"
If someone have a tips for update my Mate 30 Pro. Thanks!

hp40pro

Feb 23, 2021
Pewek try multiple times, after each play services install do this: open playstore, close all apps, open playstore, browse and close all apps, then open it again and install something. Then continue with same button (button 3)

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
Massive thanks to you i have managed to install GMS with the procedure described. rather stupidly i clicked update on playstore which started throwing "this device is not play protect certified" and started kicking me out of G apps.
following on i clicked on "brush" in googlefier and re did the whole process including lZplay- difference this time on lZplay was there was an exclamation mark on the top entry in that app- went through with the whole process and intalled everything with the same "not protect certified" issue.
if there is any advice i would greatly appreciate it. will be looking to donate too once it works reliably.
once again a massive thank you for your efforts and time.
i am on ELS-NX9 10.1.0.121 (C432E8R5P2) downgraded from emui11 using Hisuite and your provided firmware.

joehansb

Feb 23, 2021
For the most part this worked- thanks for the help! However, I have this issue where 1: large apps cannot be downloaded from the playstore. Download will fail half way through
2: some apps that rely on location won't work. for example I cannot get verification code to log into whatsapp
Does anyone else have these issues?

freelangaw

Feb 24, 2021
good day, LZplay just closes on me/ crashes?
Device: Huawei Matepad T
Model: KOB2-L09
Build number: 10.1.0.138(c636e3r1p3)
i cant find the proper firmware for it and hisuite cant connect to my tablet even when i turned on HDB connection and USB debugging.. the pop-up "Allow hisuite to connect..." doesn't appear on my tablet. HELP!! thank you.

deplatform_bt

Feb 24, 2021
Running EMUI 11.0.0.168
HOW CAN I DOWNGRADE to 10? HiStuite won't let me restore. I'm on a Mac too..
What options to doI have?
Hi, i have the same issue. At the first attempt Hisuite (win10) allowed me to download 10.1.0.176 but after that prompt me mesage: "No internet Connection"

I tried every possible solutions and nothing worked. It looks like for me that 11.0.0168 can be blocked to downgrade by hisuite. Probabl it is possible by huawei service software.

Somebody have idea how to overcome this issue?

Pety1996

Feb 23, 2021
P40 5G (ANA-LGRP4)
ANA-NX9
10.1.0.182(C432E6R6P1)

Does someboady have a lower version of firmware for that model type?
If anyboady intrested I made succes.
Bought 10.1.0.131 firmware (C432E6R6P1), downgraded to it, then I installed googlefier.
Followed installation steps. Now it works like magic, even after upgrading back to Emui 11.

Thanks beder_007 you made this phone useful for me.

hp40pro

Feb 23, 2021
If anyboady intrested I made succes.
Bought 10.1.0.131 firmware (C432E6R6P1), downgraded to it, then I installed googlefier.
Followed installation steps. Now it works like magic, even after upgrading back to Emui 11.

Thanks beder_007 you made this phone useful for me.
Thank you.
Did you have to apply fix for constant 'not protect certified' notifications?
What is your playstore version at the moment?
Can you update your apps (installed via play store) normally?
Did updating emui back to 11 cause any issues?
Also does anyone know how secure our information is on 'googlified' phones?
Many thanks