Googlefier - Install GMS on Huawei/Honor

Search This thread

Rapid81

Dec 17, 2009
Hello Everyone!
I just bought a Huawei Matepad T10 (not the T10s) and I'm trying to install Google Play for 3 days now, but I always fail.
The LZPlay always says the device is not supported (and the backup app what the Googlefier tries to install, always fails to install, because of something about inconsistency, but the preinstalled does the job anyway). I can login to my Google account with the MicroG, but when I need to remove that as per instructed by the Googlefier, the logged in account disappears from the account list.
When I do everything with the Goglefier, the Play Store just opens and closes immediately.
I managed to install the apk-s what the Googlefier installs separately as experimentation, but the Play Store always says I need to log in, but nothing happens when I press the button.

Is anyone out there who ever succeeded to install the Play Store on this device?

When I bought it, the firmware version was already 10.1.0.191 and I can't find any other firmware for it online.

I would really appreciate any help to guide me to the right direction. :)

Onil82

Sep 14, 2021
grazie a Bender, ho eseguito il downgrade di P40 5G ANA-NX9 dell'ultimo 11.0.0.168 tramite HiSuite 11 ... è stato eseguito il downgrade a 10.1.0.182.
Eseguo il downgrade a 10.X.114 tramite PENDRIVE USB OTG... installo googlifier e tutto funziona!! avevo paura che Android Auto non funzionasse ..tutto funziona come un incantesimo !!! anche dopo l'aggiornamento all'ultima versione 11.0.0.168
Ciao, ho il tuo stesso cellulare e non posso dowangrade.
potresti dirmi i passaggi di come hai fatto?
Molte grazie in anticipo

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
Molte grazie!!!
Ho già visto questo video ma non c'è il firmware per il mio cellulare sul sito.
Ho provato tutti e 5 i firmware su questo https://xdaforums.com/t/googlefier-install-gms-on-huawei-honor.4180485/#post-83769469
e nessuno di loro funziona.
Hai qualche idea da suggerirmi?
1. You have a report. Forum rules. You can use Google Translate and post here in english. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=google+translate
2. The firmware on the first page are not related to the YouTube method that I wrote.
3. You do not write what phone, firmware version and region do you have?

Last edited:

bylee123

Sep 22, 2010
If like me you have for some reasons Gmail notification appearing (sometimes only) or Facebook & What's app working but not Twitter, your GPS also works but YourPhone assistant app from microsoft or some banking apps aren't working then you have a good GMS installation so you should do this :

1) Put your phone in Plane mode.
2) Go to Settings > Apps > Show system process > search for Google
3) Then kill Google Framework > delete cache & data
4) Reboot the phone.
5) Wait for a new framework ID to be created (use devide ID app).
6) Turn off plane mode and try to send a push notification (use push notification API app). You should probably have notifications appearing even before your test them.
7) Start Play store, try to download and so on...

The full notifications and all apps are working (except Google Pay but it's Google that didn't certify the P40 pro..)
If you have the "License error" notification then you probably triggered something from an app :
Do 1 to 7 again.
If you can find the faulty app it could be good to reinstall or kill it's data.
You can now receive instant gmail or twitter or whatever your app is notifying. Even the security push notifications or NFC payments...

Important note :
Only remove data from the framework, do not uninstall it or uninstall anything else.

If you messed up your GMS at some point, you can fix it with the Googlefier fix button.
Remember to download your current Google play services version beforehand.
You most likely to have the PlayStore not working until the end of the fix procedure but it's fine.
Once the fix procedure is done, just uninstall the Google Play services and reinstall the one you had before you started to fix.
Once you fix your GMS, you'll have to do 1 > 7 again.
Before that, use the apps you previewsly installed that relied on GMS to work to trigger a few things. (Pokemon GO or whatever you know that needs GMS).
I did the Fix button on EMUI 11 just so you know. So as long as you installed the GMS correctly from the EMUI 10 it's fine.

You also can trigger some Gmail notifications using AutoSync Account Activator app.

Optional : Keep all functionnalities but loose instant notifications
There is a last step that you can do in order to avoid any error in the future or for those that do not want to bother doing those steps in the future. This fix may last very long for some but only 24h for others.
Once you finished 1 > 7, be sure to install and use your apps that require push notifications (banking or gps or else), use them so it triggers the push messages.
Once it's done and you still do not have any licence error then :
8) Uninstall the Google Play Services.
9) Reinstall the Google Play Services (the one you downloaded earlier).
10) Reboot your phone.
You will loose the instant notifications but you will keep your ability to use the Play Store, NFC pay, GPS and so on without any licence notifications in the future...
I recommand you to not delete those apps that you couldn't use before or delete their datas.

Enjoy.
@Ptitbarba can I check how long do you need to wait for the 'new framework ID to be created'?
I think i have waited for quite a while but Device ID app still show no framework ID.
Just to double confirm airplane mode should still be off when waiting for new framework ID?

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
@Ptitbarba can I check how long do you need to wait for the 'new framework ID to be created'?
I think i have waited for quite a while but Device ID app still show no framework ID.
Just to double confirm airplane mode should still be off when waiting for new framework ID?
Clear data + force stop or reinstall that Device ID app and (maybe) it will show you the new GSF ID.

Ptitbarba

Feb 6, 2011
Huawei P40 Pro
The plane mode should still be turned ON when you search for the ID.
Once you killed the framework and cleared the datas then you reboot the phone, at this point it takes around 30 sec usually. Then when it's found you can turn OFF the plane mode and check for the notifications and PlayStore.

bylee123

Sep 22, 2010
The plane mode should still be turned ON when you search for the ID.
Once you killed the framework and cleared the datas then you reboot the phone, at this point it takes around 30 sec usually. Then when it's found you can turn OFF the plane mode and check for the notifications and PlayStore.
Hmm, i can't seem to figure out what is wrong.
I've waited overnight to see if the GSF ID appeared but nothing happens.
Also i have 3 Device ID apps, which doesn't show any GSF ID despite reinstalling or clearing their data.
Only when I reinstall my Google play services, the GSF ID get's created then all the annoying notification appears which i have to redo the GMS fix.
My GMS is perfectly fine prior to this and every time i try to start with your method

Ptitbarba

Feb 6, 2011
Huawei P40 Pro
Hmm, i can't seem to figure out what is wrong.
I've waited overnight to see if the GSF ID appeared but nothing happens.
Also i have 3 Device ID apps, which doesn't show any GSF ID despite reinstalling or clearing their data.
Only when I reinstall my Google play services, the GSF ID get's created then all the annoying notification appears which i have to redo the GMS fix.
My GMS is perfectly fine prior to this and every time i try to start with your method
Mmmm...
Is your framework killed when you reboot your device or the button "Force Stop" still appears ?
Once you clear the datas of the framework, if you connect to internet and force some navigations on the PlayStore, does it creates the ID ?
If you do this, you may have to clear the data once more after the reboot because this willl probably force the Certificate error and creating a total new ID.

bylee123

Sep 22, 2010
Mmmm...
Is your framework killed when you reboot your device or the button "Force Stop" still appears ?
Once you clear the datas of the framework, if you connect to internet and force some navigations on the PlayStore, does it creates the ID ?
If you do this, you may have to clear the data once more after the reboot because this willl probably force the Certificate error and creating a total new ID.
GSF is killed, then i clear cache and data, then reboot when the GSF is still not running.

If I recall correctly, after i turn off airplane mode:
1. Play store will show the error "Error while retrieving information from server DF-DFERH-01", but GSF ID will not be created despite retrying for hours
2. If i try to reinstall Google play services, then annoying notification appear, with certificate error

Both my GSF and Google play services are from Googlefier, after I have successfully done all the steps
is there a dependency on google play services version?

also just to share that whenever I am able to press "submit" in push notification API app, i never receive any notification, regardless is after GMS fix done/after clearing GSF data/after reinstalling Google play services (with certificate error)

Ptitbarba

Feb 6, 2011
Huawei P40 Pro
GSF is killed, then i clear cache and data, then reboot when the GSF is still not running.

If I recall correctly, after i turn off airplane mode:
1. Play store will show the error "Error while retrieving information from server DF-DFERH-01", but GSF ID will not be created despite retrying for hours
2. If i try to reinstall Google play services, then annoying notification appear, with certificate error

Both my GSF and Google play services are from Googlefier, after I have successfully done all the steps
is there a dependency on google play services version?

also just to share that whenever I am able to press "submit" in push notification API app, i never receive any notification, regardless is after GMS fix done/after clearing GSF data/after reinstalling Google play services (with certificate error)
I use the latest GMS update since the PlayStore installs them automatically : 21.33.14.

When you have the server error DF-DFERH-01 try to spam the retry button a few time or close the playstore and retry, at this point you shouldn't have to reinstall the GMS yet.

It's only a matter of Framework.
Try to dial this : *#*#2432546#*#*.
It's meant to tell you weither you are connected to push notifications on Google's server.
I believe It should only work if you have an ID tho.

You can verify if your account is still connected tho. If you lost the account's sync this could prevent you to use the Store.
Simply go to settings > accounts > google > and force your syncs. This should help you to get an ID.
If you can see your account but the contacts or/and details syncs options are gone then use the Fix button of the Googlefier app. This will reinstall the contact app and let you resync (you will see the sync options available again). Just the contact fix, not the whole googlefier procedure.

The most important thing is the GSF ID. When you have one and still get the errors then just turn on plane mode and kill it's datas then reboot.
Then check with the app or the dial if you can receive the notifications.

Last edited:

lencahtc

Jan 19, 2014
Firmware Downloads

Removed firmware requests, I don't have the bandwidth on easy-firmware, nor the time to constantly download-upload stuff, sorry

click ----> Donate - for support and future projects
---this post will change, be sure to visit it for some more firmware

Alternative link with all of the downloads: click here

Mr Bender_007,
First of all, thx for your job on helping us....
Just bought and received my HUAWEI P40 PRO.... ELS-NX9
Need to downgrade its firmware to try GMS....but.... I'm seriously doubtfull about what firmware is compatible to my devide....
My device BUILD NUMBER is 10.1.0.176 (C432E8R4P1).
Check it....

10.1.0.176 - C432E8R4P1.jpeg

Will any of the C432xxxxxx firmware listed on this post compatible to mine ???
Already searched for it at your androidfilehost.com drive, but there is no one with the same build number....
Thx again....

Alencar Costa

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
Mr Bender_007,
First of all, thx for your job on helping us....
Just bought and received my HUAWEI P40 PRO.... ELS-NX9
Need to downgrade its firmware to try GMS....but.... I'm seriously doubtfull about what firmware is compatible to my devide....
My device BUILD NUMBER is 10.1.0.176 (C432E8R4P1).
Check it....

View attachment 5421861

Will any of the C432xxxxxx firmware listed on this post compatible to mine ???
Already searched for it at your androidfilehost.com drive, but there is no one with the same build number....
Thx again....

Alencar Costa
This one is good for you. I use it too.

Onil82

Sep 14, 2021
1. Hai un rapporto. Regole del forum. Puoi usare Google Translate e postare qui in inglese. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-bd&q=google+translate
2. Il firmware nella prima pagina non è correlato al metodo YouTube che ho scritto.
3. Non scrivi che telefono, versione firmware e regione hai?
hello
1. You have a report. Forum rules. You can use Google Translate and post here in english. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=google+translate
2. The firmware on the first page are not related to the YouTube method that I wrote.
3. You do not write what phone, firmware version and region do you have?
Hello sorry for what happened.
I have a Huawei P40 with ANA-LGRP4-OVS softwer base updated to 11.0.0.3. I would have to do the dowangrade to be able to unsattal the GMS services.
i can't find the right firmware anywhere that can dowangrade via OTG.
Could you help me somehow?

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
hello

Hello sorry for what happened.
I have a Huawei P40 with ANA-LGRP4-OVS softwer base updated to 11.0.0.3. I would have to do the dowangrade to be able to unsattal the GMS services.
i can't find the right firmware anywhere that can dowangrade via OTG.
Could you help me somehow?
Post here a screenshot of the last screen from ProjectMenu\2.Veneer Informations\1. Version Info
To access ProjectMenu, type *#*#2846579#*#* on the original dial app
10.1.0.121.jpeg

laupc

Feb 28, 2008
GOVORA
Hi badmania98,
Glad to find you, much apreciate your work.
I have this versioninfo, i have installed GMS 1 year ago using Gapp, but BTpay is not working...
Do uou have a solution on it?
Thank you very much!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210930_225405_com.huawei.android.projectmenu.jpg
    Screenshot_20210930_225405_com.huawei.android.projectmenu.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: badmania98

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
Hi badmania98,
Glad to find you, much apreciate your work.
I have this versioninfo, i have installed GMS 1 year ago using Gapp, but BTpay is not working...
Do uou have a solution on it?
Thank you very much!!!
Hi.
Thanks for appreciation.
BTPay should works if:
1. You have installed and configured BTPay when Play Protect Errors are on the screen ( not after they are fixed).
or
2. You have installed Push Notification fix ( payed version, that I promote it ).

GMS should be installed.

It is available for all EMUI versions.

Last edited:

badmania98

Sep 23, 2007
ROMANIA
t.me
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P40 Pro
So, is there anything I can now do to get BTpay works?? Or it's too late? Thanks again.
If you have google account installed (GMS on the phone), both variants are available. But, this a googlefier topic. You can find me on PM or on softpedia.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wecome to Googlefier,

After a successful tool for LG G2 and LG G3 owners (AutoRec), but after a long pause, here is something new and I hope useful

Googlefier is a simple tool, designed to help you install GMS on your Huawei/Honor device

gf.PNG

Video & Article - please take time to watch the video, answers some open questions

Check stats for your device here

statsi.png

Please read the Q/A on POST #2 < click

Downgrade help is on POST #3 < click

Firmware Downloads (c432 global only) are on POST #4 < click

Troubleshooting is on POST #5 < click

Before asking any questions please read posts 2-5, check if your question has already been answered, in order to keep the thread clean.

Also - try to ask questions in some sense they are understandable

A simple: "IT doesn't work - will be ignored and possibly deleted, because it doesn't add to thread quality", instead you should describe the steps properly, and you will get an answer.

I also encourage all of the members to keep the "alternative downgrade methods" to some other threads, which I will for sure link later. Also please don't spam with firmware links, rather PM me and I will add it to POST #4, let's try to keep the thread clean. As time goes by, I'll try to add more firmware and cover more of the Q/A and Troubleshooting POST/Section so everyone can help himself / herself by simple power of reading

As always, any donation is highly appreciated and welcome, since a lot of time has been invested into this tool and in research

click ----> DOWNLOAD - click here to download <- Someone ddosed the server, which means the server is gone, thx a lot :), I mean I don't have anything out of the downloads, I guess the person who ddosed the server had some incomes coming either from googlefier (since some sell it for 4-5 dollars) or it did hurt him in other way..thx a lot, good job!

Alternative DOWNLOAD from APKMIRROR <----

P.S. Please DON'T reupload without permission

changelog:
    27.10.2020 - Added contact fix (if you are installing it fresh you don't have to do anything to apply it) (if you already have running services - press the FIX button and then press FIX contact sync (it will ONLY fix the contact sync, nothing else))

popravak.png

credits:
    microG - microg
    EloYGomeZTv - microG fork + login
    Firmware Downloads

I'm confused, what do I download?

-Check your emui version, the important data is:

1. device name
    -example ANA-NX9

2. version
    -example C432 or C185 - just download the one for your device

P40 Lite
    JNY-LX1
    10.0.1.111(C432*****)

download

P40 Lite
    JNY-LX1
    10.0.1.136(C432E2R2P1)

download

P40 Lite
    JNY-LX1
    10.0.1.111(C185E2R2P1)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    (C432E6R5P2)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    (C432E5R4P1)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    EMUI*109(C432E5R4P1)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    10.1.0.131(c432)

download

P40 5G
    ANA-NX9
    10.1.0.121(C185)

download
    mirror

P40 Lite E
    ART-L29
    C432*****

download

P40 PRO+
    ELS-N39
    C432****

download
    P40 PRO
    ELS-NX9
    (C432E8R5P2)

download

P40 PRO
    ELS-NX9
    (C432E7R4P1)

download

P40 PRO
    ELS-NX9
    10.1.0.114(C185E9R3P1)

download

P40 PRO
    ELS-NX9
    10.1.0.114(C636E8R4P1)

download

Y5P
    DRA-LX9
    (C432E3R1P2)

download

Y7P
    ART-L28
    10.1.0.106(C636E2R2P1)

download

Matepad 10.4
    BAH3-W09
    10.1.0.118(C432E4R1P3)

download

MatePad Pro
    MRX-W09
    10.1.0.120(C432E135R1P135)

download - Thx to TMc19

HUAWEI P40 lite 5G
    CDY-NX9A
    10.1.1.131(C432)

download

Honor V30 pro 5G
    OXF-AN10
    3.0.1.152(C00)

download

Removed firmware requests, I don't have the bandwidth on easy-firmware, nor the time to constantly download-upload stuff, sorry

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for some more firmware

Alternative link with all of the downloads: click here

Downgrade Help

Downgrade via usb/sd

You NEED USB-OTG -> see the picture

usbotg.jpg

Prerequisites

1. Check your firmware version(emui)
    2. Check the stats about the max supported version for Googlefier/Lzplay
    3. Download the firmware which is supported
    4. Make backup…

Where can I find the firmware?
    -All of the firmware version that are in the download post I’ve downloaded from easy-firmware, yes I’ve paid 17$ to be able to download firmware for people, but you are welcome to get your firmware from a source which you prefer, please don’t pollute the thread with the firmware download links, there should be a separate thread for that

transfer.png

Method 1

0. Make backup..seriously, this will wipe your partitions and reflash them(your files will be gone)
    1. Download your firmware
    2. In case it’s from my uploads you just extract the “dload” folder to your usb/sd
    3. Turn off your phone
    4. Hold volume up and power, until you see the recovery (or. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztobeBHh4Fk if your phone doesn’t have volume keys)
    5. Select upgrade "Memory card / OTG update mode" and that’s it, it will first verify the firmware and flash

Note: If method 1 doesn't work, try method 2.

For troubleshooting – see the troubleshooting section

Method 2

you need HiSuite 10.0.0.510 (find it and download, install it)
    1. -Open your dialer inside android
    -type *#*#2846579#*#*
    -tap on 2. "Veneer Informations"
    -tap on 1. "Version Info"
    -scroll down to "Base Software Version"
    -You will see something like "JNY-LGRP2-OVS 10.0.1.108"
    -Just ignore everything after LGRP2, means you need the "JNY-LGRP2" only
    -Type "JNY-LGRP2" or any string you find in that info - into textbox from step 1(in the hisuite proxy) and press step 1

2. Find a suitable firmware, check that it's "FullOTA-MF" and not just OTA-MF, copy the url link next to the date, paste it into the "package url" inside the hisuite proxy
    3. Copy the text which is next to the date, on the webpage - paste it to the "firmware version" inside the hisuite proxy
    4. Press "Start proxy", connect the phone, authorize with HDB (you should know how to do that)
    5. press update in HiSuite - It will download the older firmware and install it

Here is the image of how the procedure looks like: CLICK

DOWNLOAD Hisuite Proxy Modified

Note:

IF method 1 doesn't work for you (stuck at 5%), try finding the firmware somewhere else, or do what I do

1. find some service where you can download firmware (I use easy-firmware)
    2. pay 17$
    3. find your firmware, download it, extract using that weird ef extractor
    <- this is exactly what I do all the day when you ask me to upload you firmware

What to check?
    1. device name
    -example ANA-NX9

2. version
    -example C432 or C185 - just download the one for your device

OR - try method 2 with hisuite

Note 2

You might be able to download the firmware using the free service here ,
    but this is something for the "method 2" for now. I will work on it to try to use the very same firmware you can download from there so you can use it with your SD or USB.
    Not promising anything, but I think it's doable - I just don't have a device ATM and I don't want to bother anyone risking a device

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for alternative/different downgrade methods
    Hi, at first thanks for this very clear process, but I realized, this is not working with matepad 10.4 (BAH3-W09).
    I downgraded successful to 10.0.118, but lzplay is not initialized.
    After I read 20 pages of this thread, it looks like the (C432) version of matepad is not googlefiered with this method. Please, update the original post about this device to help others not spend much time with that.
    Q/A

1. What devices are supported?
    - Currently Huawei / Honor devices running Android 10 and Emui10. There are limitations based on firmware versions.

2. Does it use LZplay(Chinese app)?
    -Yes it does. You can uninstall it after the installation is done.

3. How do I know if it work on my device?
    -You don’t. You need to try it. IF lzplay runs on the device then it will 99% work. However there is a list where you can see some firmware versions on which it’s reported to be working.

4. I don’t have LZplay and it still worked, how?
    -At some point, on previous firmware version – your phone had LZplay running and/or someone tried the GMS installation method. (yes, even after resetting..yes weird..)

5. Do firebase push notifications work?
    -No they don’t, some apps will have their notifications pushed through, most of them wont.

6. I'm getting notifications, a lot of them, what do I do?
    -Hit the fix button and follow the instructions.

7. I've hit the FIX button, but it doesn't fix a thing. Why do you lie to us? :D
    -The fix button is there to assist you in fixing your own errors :), you didn't follow the procedure.
    -After you hit "fix", just read the instructions.
    -After EVERY single services install do this:
    *Open playstore, browse it, close playstore and all running apps from the recents menu
    *Open sync settings, uncheck-and re-check the sync on/off settings
    *Open playstore - install 2-3 apps, games...close playstore and all running apps from the recents menu
    *Proceed with button 3, just like the message box instructs (until it says everything is done)
    *still getting errors? Repeat..

8. Does APP {insert name here} which depends on google location services/play services/games work?
    -Most probably it does, even apps like tapatalk work with the google sign in

9. Is factory reset mandatory?
    -No, there is a button to make sure your previous experimenting is deleted

10. Will this damage/delete my data?
    -No, this doesn’t touch your data. Although a factory reset is recommended if you want to do it right. Some people use different google replacements, aurora store, microg…etc..they mostly don’t play nicely together, there is just no guarantee it will work. A clean device will set a baseline for the installation.

11. Some advice on the procedure?
    -always read the message boxes – they are NOT just for your amusement there, it’s very easy to miss something
    -before doing anything – do a backup
    -don’t give up on the first try
    -don’t assume the next step – there are message boxes (already told that, but..)
    -always first read the questions, then the troubleshooting – before asking a question

12. Ok, so I successfully installed the GMS, everything works. Can I update the Apps, upgrade the system, delete Googlefier, delete LZplay, delete Google Account Manager?
    -Of course, the answer to all is YES. After the successful installation you can report the success-or a failure, just tap on “?”, it will lead you to the “YES it works”, “NO it doesn’t work” chooser. And of course, there is the donate button, which is appreciated and welcome, since a lot..lot of time is invested into this, and still being invested through the support and further investigation.
    I personally have used this services to update

13. Will this work on my device, version 154? or Will this work on my device, version XXX ?
    -Yes and No. There are multiple factors. Depends if lzplay was at some time installed on this device - no matter what version it was on. If it was installed at for example version 106 and you made a FR, then YES you can still install even if on 154 or more recent. There is however a list of the devices that works by default and some that users report it works on.
    workingversions.PNG

14. Can I run it on my XXXX on my YYYY version?
    -See this:
    canitrun.png

15. It doesn't work...
    -Ok, let's try fixing it. I see some Honor users just hit the "doesn't work" button. There is still downgrade, let's look up the firmware and test it. If I could spend 2-2.5 months investigating this and then again downloading all the firmware files, extracting them, repacking and uploading them, I guess 1-2 minutes of your time isn't too much to ask?

---this post will change, be sure to visit it for more information