Question Gorilla Glass 7

Search This thread

KillyTheTroll

Nov 27, 2012
Hi everyone !

There's a kind of film on the screen of the mi 11 ultra out of the box is it good quality or i need to replace it ?

Under this film this is Gorillas Glass 7 right ?

Thanks a lot

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
Gorilla Glass Victus actually (should be 6)
On my global version I can't see any film on screen

hassanaliyeh

Apr 3, 2015
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Gorilla glass victims is not 6, it is not 7 as well. It came after 6 and is stronger than 6.

Also, my global already came with the screen protector on it. And seems not too bad.

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
It feels smoother without the factory fitted screen protector, finger glides over it nicer and the fingerprint unlock is more reliable but obviously from a safety perspective , any screen protector is better than none if you're really paranoid

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
I don't know why I don't have one on mine lol, probably os in the box and I have to apply it? Anyway I don't think you really need one, Victus is quite resistant

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
It's
I don't know why I don't have one on mine lol, probably os in the box and I have to apply it? Anyway I don't think you really need one, Victus is quite resistant
It's Probably already on it.... The factory fitted one is very thin

It's not like the hard tempered glass ones that are on the secondary market

KillyTheTroll

Nov 27, 2012
I don't know what about your mi 11 ultra but when you look at the Factory screen protector on the left of the screen if you look at the light there's a half circle ... Maybe when the machine apply the screen protector ?