Got hard brick my oneplus 8 pro

Search This thread

Reaz Islam

Jan 9, 2018
OnePlus 8 Pro
I am using Oneplus 8 pro stable 11.0.5.5 AA version..today um trying so many methods for rooting my device but i faild...then i lose my hope and decide that i dont trying it any more..thats why um trying to relock my bootloder...but um forget one thing that i flash magisk pached img..when i type the command fastboot oem lock its got a hard brick my device and show this massage...now i cant boot my device and also cant do anything'...please help me what should i do now please help me

Attachments

• IMG_20210411_003642_481.jpg
    IMG_20210411_003642_481.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 26

biggiesmalls657

Feb 2, 2011
OnePlus 8 Pro
I am using Oneplus 8 pro stable 11.0.5.5 AA version..today um trying so many methods for rooting my device but i faild...then i lose my hope and decide that i dont trying it any more..thats why um trying to relock my bootloder...but um forget one thing that i flash magisk pached img..when i type the command fastboot oem lock its got a hard brick my device and show this massage...now i cant boot my device and also cant do anything'...please help me what should i do now please help me
Well the first rule when unlocking a device is to never lock the device unless it's full stock like you just flashed it. You should be able to hold the 3 buttons together (called a 3 finger salute) and get into fastboot to unlock it again. If it was a hard brick, there would be no life to it at all. As long as it is recognized in fastboot then it's not a brick. Good thing there are binaries lol

Reaz Islam

Jan 9, 2018
OnePlus 8 Pro
Well the first rule when unlocking a device is to never lock the device unless it's full stock like you just flashed it. You should be able to hold the 3 buttons together (called a 3 finger salute) and get into fastboot to unlock it again. If it was a hard brick, there would be no life to it at all. As long as it is recognized in fastboot then it's not a brick. Good thing there are binaries lol

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone