Got hard brick my oneplus 8 pro

Search This thread
I am using Oneplus 8 pro stable 11.0.5.5 AA version..today um trying so many methods for rooting my device but i faild...then i lose my hope and decide that i dont trying it any more..thats why um trying to relock my bootloder...but um forget one thing that i flash magisk pached img..when i type the command fastboot oem lock its got a hard brick my device and show this massage...now i cant boot my device and also cant do anything'...please help me what should i do now please help me

Attachments

• IMG_20210411_003642_481.jpg
    IMG_20210411_003642_481.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 33

biggiesmalls657

Feb 2, 2011
OnePlus 11
I am using Oneplus 8 pro stable 11.0.5.5 AA version..today um trying so many methods for rooting my device but i faild...then i lose my hope and decide that i dont trying it any more..thats why um trying to relock my bootloder...but um forget one thing that i flash magisk pached img..when i type the command fastboot oem lock its got a hard brick my device and show this massage...now i cant boot my device and also cant do anything'...please help me what should i do now please help me
Well the first rule when unlocking a device is to never lock the device unless it's full stock like you just flashed it. You should be able to hold the 3 buttons together (called a 3 finger salute) and get into fastboot to unlock it again. If it was a hard brick, there would be no life to it at all. As long as it is recognized in fastboot then it's not a brick. Good thing there are binaries lol

Well the first rule when unlocking a device is to never lock the device unless it's full stock like you just flashed it. You should be able to hold the 3 buttons together (called a 3 finger salute) and get into fastboot to unlock it again. If it was a hard brick, there would be no life to it at all. As long as it is recognized in fastboot then it's not a brick. Good thing there are binaries lol

Top Liked Posts