Got S-OFF sample

Search This thread

DelBoy

Nov 29, 2009
Hi guys,
Just received my s-off sample. Someone need some infos or files from phone maybe?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379004125770.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379004125770.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,291
Reactions: iconspiracy

iconspiracy

Sep 15, 2013
Örebro
Hi guys,
Just received my s-off sample. Someone need some infos or files from phone maybe?

I did get my one mini S-OFF, superCID, rooted and unlocked but it was a pure hell :eek:

Thanks @jmz for your awesome Kernel and ROM and the revone helped me getting S-OFF.

I kept getting the error code -2 but finally thought wth! So i tried to move on and ran the S-OFF command and....sucess!! :good:

jmz

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
I did get my one mini S-OFF, superCID, rooted and unlocked but it was a pure hell :eek:

Thanks @jmz for your awesome Kernel and ROM and the revone helped me getting S-OFF.

I kept getting the error code -2 but finally thought wth! So i tried to move on and ran the S-OFF command and....sucess!! :good:

I can confirm this s-off method. Just one huge bug with it. Official support should be posted over the weekend

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

iconspiracy

Sep 15, 2013
Örebro

Oh please be careful! Cuz it seems like it is per device basis right now! I've read tons of posts here and there that people just cant't get this to work on the mini. Just saying! Just because I got it working I can't say that I have "the" solution for this.

I ended up doing the following:

1. Unlocked my bootloader at htcdev
2. Flashed recovery to Twrp 2.6.0.0
3. Rooted with superSU
4. Did a super wipe (Dalwik, Cache, Data and System)
5. Flashed the my ROM to JmzM4StockRootedOdex-WWE-1.22.401.1
6. Flashed my boot to the boot image of JmzM4_Kernel-09-4-13
7. Flashed my Kernel to JmzM4_Kernel-09-4-13
8. Wiped (Dalwik, Cache)
9. Rebooted system
10. Made sure superSU was installed and configured
11. Downloaded revone using the browser on the phone
12. installed a root file browser and terminal from the play store
13. Moved the revone file from the download folder on the phone to /data/local/tmp
14. Ran the chmod command on revone and finally "./revone -P" as su/root.
15. Got the error message -2 and thought god damn!! :) rebooted and ran the command "./revone -s 0 -u" and success!!!

Try it if you want but I can't say that this is the solution!!!

jmz

Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Oh please be careful! Cuz it seems like it is per device basis right now! I've read tons of posts here and there that people just cant't get this to work on the mini. Just saying! Just because I got it working I can't say that I have "the" solution for this.

3. Rooted with superSU
8. Wiped (Dalwik, Cache)
9. Rebooted system
13. Moved the revone file from the download folder on the phone to /data/local/tmp
15. Got the error message -2 and thought god damn!! :) rebooted and ran the command "./revone -s 0 -u" and success!!!

So you are s-off and unlocked? I wonder why I got a bootloop when unlocked and s-off. HTC First has the same issue

Reactions: xdajunkman

icc

Jan 10, 2008
You can't be s-off and unlocked. You have to s-off then relock bootloader. Device will not boot with s-off and unlocked

Oh, hope somebody will fix this. I wonder why the community here is not bigger yet, this is such a great phone...

jmz

Sep 17, 2008
Lawton, OK
www.jmzsoft.com
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Oh, hope somebody will fix this. I wonder why the community here is not bigger yet, this is such a great phone...

It doesn't really matter. You only need the unlock if you are using fastboot to flash something. Recovery will work normally being s-off and locked. As for fixing it, I doubt it will be. The same problem exists on the HTC first

orst3n

Jul 7, 2013
Malans / Switzerland
is it possible to relock my phone ? i want to send it back to htc because of the cracks issue on the polycarbonat. or will will htc replace it anyway no matter if unlocked since its a hardware failure ? i hope i can get it managed so they will send me a new one without cracks..

cmvienneau

Apr 29, 2011
washburn
drive.google.com
You can boot s-off and unlocked. If you get stuck at boot logo just hold power and vol down until it shuts off . Then just press power. Repeat steps if needed but it will boot. I'm using 4.3 unlocked and s-off write now.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Sirius-C

Dec 13, 2005
Ay Ba'h Gum La'ad
Strange...mines unlocked together with S-OFF and I HAVE no boot loop issues, I used the "revone" method for S-OFF'ing. The only problem I currently have is when the mini is fully powered off and I plug into a charger, phone displays a large white battery icon for a brief moment, boots into recovery (TWRP), then locks up.....the phone charges ok whilst locked up though

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I can confirm this s-off method. Just one huge bug with it. Official support should be posted over the weekend

3. Rooted with superSU
    8. Wiped (Dalwik, Cache)
    9. Rebooted system

Hi guys,

3. Rooted with superSU
    8. Wiped (Dalwik, Cache)
    9. Rebooted system

So you are s-off and unlocked? I wonder why I got a bootloop when unlocked and s-off. HTC First has the same issue

Yes I am and that actually started happening to me as well now! Crap!! :)

Just relock. It won't wipe data. You can still do everything you need in recovery while being locked and s-off.