• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

GPe HTC One 4.3 OTA is live.

Search This thread

jsuresh

Dec 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
Here is the proof.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 10,893

snowkfh

Jul 4, 2010
I asked this in the kernel thread, but i'll ask here - did they add anything to remove the menu bar on non-properly designed apps? So like, the swipe up/longpress functionality we have w/ sense?

Xaroc8

Aug 3, 2013
Surrey
www.androidcoliseum.com
I agree with the others guys. I have my S-OFF running super CID (all 1's) but I don't really want to go through all the trouble just yet. A rom would be extremely welcomed at this point. I realize it just came out, but we're all impatient people if you can't tell lol.

frogstik

Dec 20, 2011
Cincinnati
ofillsp seen

This is my first Android OTA experience, and I have an AT&T HTC One that I converted to GPe -- at least it would seem I did. :)

I'm tapping check for update like a crackhead and rebooting lol. Fingers crossed.

Trak5u17

May 12, 2013
Manteca
This is my first Android OTA experience, and I have an AT&T HTC One that I converted to GPe -- at least it would seem I did. :)

I'm tapping check for update like a crackhead and rebooting lol. Fingers crossed.

Try clearing the Google Framework Services data (under Settings > Apps > All), reboot, clear again, and then check for updates. Worked for me and multiple others.

Reactions: daniel86bm

jbarrack

Dec 19, 2011
Nothing is working for me to forced the update. Tried cleaning framework data and cache and restarting. Guess I'll just have to wait. Boo

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is the proof.
    What's everyone doing for root on 4.3 GPe? Haven't seen any official steps and don't want to screw up. Just use the latest supersu that's good for 4.3?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

Yeah just flash the latest supersu and you should be all set. I haven't run into any problems and root works perfectly on my setup

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
    still not available here..HTC_001
    still not available here..HTC_001

Google Play edition only.
    Doing this doesn't help. Neither does spamming the Check Update button. OTAs are based randomly on IEMI/ESN(?).

Clearing data from Google Framework Services may also screw with downloads from the Play Store, requiring you to delete/re-add your Google account.

Be patient. You will get your update soon. In fact, I'd rather let some people get the update before me so Google/HTC can see if it breaks anything.

I'd argue that it definitely does help. And it can't be based on IMEI because if that was the case then those of us who converted to GPe via the RUU/CID method would not be receiving the update at all.