[GPe Lollipop 5.1] 1click Installer - rom, root, twrp [AIO][XT1032]

Search This thread

adly13

Oct 30, 2015
Noob question:
I do everything.My phone is rooted.But I have a problem.Sim don't works.How i fix that
(Sorry for my very very bad english)

hithwen

Aug 3, 2012
My phone got stuck onto black "Google" screen. I have tried the whole process again with the same result. I installed TWR as suggested earlier in the thread, if I enter recovery and select reboot it says "No OS installed". I always get this step failing:

fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'partition' (32 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.026s]
writing 'partition'...
(bootloader) Preflash validation failed
FAILED (remote failure)
finished. total time: 0.323s

Also says hab check failed for boot and recovery. I've tried flashing various 5.0.2 stock rooms with the same results

Last edited:

hithwen

Aug 3, 2012
My phone got stuck onto black "Google" screen. I have tried the whole process again with the same result. I installed TWR as suggested earlier in the thread, if I enter recovery and select reboot it says "No OS installed". I always get this step failing:

Also says hab check failed for boot and recovery. I've tried flashing various 5.0.2 stock rooms with the same results

After flashing kernel 1032_GPE_Kernel_3.4.42-ga838857 now it has moved from black google screen to black with color dots dancing screen, after a few minutes welcome wizard finally appeard

Last edited:

cherkah

Nov 2, 2015
hi guys
i would like to install this stuff.
i'm on debian linux and i installed wine and setup was done.
but i have troubles to install the .exe. runs the give me this: pathway not find.

maybe thi issue comes from the path.tmp!??

does anayone can share with me his processing to update ma xt1032 on debian.

thx

rmissin

Mar 8, 2014
Site seems to be down for the GPe_5.1.rar.

Multiple Network Fibers are down in the QC Data Center causing a major outage. This will cause the site to be slow or not load. This We apologize for any bad downloads that were caused by this outage. YOU MAY SEE THE ERROR NO MIRRORS FOUND DUE TO THIS OUTAGE. This will be fixed once the network is back online. We are truly sorry for this but this is beyond our control as the fibers were cut miles away from the DC. Repairs are underway.

any mirrors ?

tia

ports13

Nov 2, 2015
someday I'll make one of those, by now I have to learn it first, so... I'll take yours, well done dude :D

Dagk66

Jan 16, 2013
OTA updates

Hi, I have this installed and its working great. However I received an OTA android system update today which I then installed and when I rebooted it got stuck in a loop with the dancing dots and wouldn't go any further.. I had to reinstall my whole phone to get it working again. The android system update has come back again. What do I need to do to successful install android system updates? Thanks.

Wichodroide

Aug 18, 2015
Veracruz
Hi, I have this installed and its working great. However I received an OTA android system update today which I then installed and when I rebooted it got stuck in a loop with the dancing dots and wouldn't go any further.. I had to reinstall my whole phone to get it working again. The android system update has come back again. What do I need to do to successful install android system updates? Thanks.

I have the same trouble, but my phone is in the same loop with the dancing dots, i have installed so many OS 5.1 and no luck for my phone, anygone have the solution?

Sorry for my bad english

krummfinger

Oct 15, 2012

My update worked so far (still in progress optimizing apps). I installed the Gpe today, had 4.2.2 before.

Edit: seems there are several updates in my pipeline - i will let you know if all went through

Last edited:
Reactions: Dagk66

Dagk66

Jan 16, 2013
OK, so after re-installing my phone again after i couldn't get the OTA update to apply properly (just gave dancing dots at startup) I re-rooted my phone and turned off google service update notifications to stop the system update notification from annoying me as I was too scared to try installing it again in case it knackered my phone again. If I'm using custom ROMS I guess I don't need any of the system updates anyway?

windylawyer.1712

Feb 3, 2013
Hà Nội
Hi all
I'm using XT1033 dual sim verison
i did convert mine to GPE 5.0.1 but i had problem to update OTA to 5.1 (Recovery sent the message fail)
Could i use this method to Update mine to 5.1? Plz tell me
Thks in advaned

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google Play Edition Lollipop 5.1

1 Click Installer
    Root, Custom Recovery and change Boot Logo All-in-One Pack

Created for personal usage, just share it now for those
    who want to upgrade to Lollipop 5.1 from 5.0.1, stock motorola 5.0.2
    or custom roms like CM12, ResurrectionRemix, BlissPop, Euphoria OS, etc

The easiest way how to install rom, root, recovery ;)

CONTAINS

GPe 5.1 Lollipop
    15 sec Adb Setup for install ADB, Fastboot and Drivers
    TWRP recovery 2.8.6.0
    SuperSU 2.46
    Dark Moto Logo
    &
    Restore to Default (stock recovery, logo)

USAGE

Download the archive and extract
    From "TOOLS" folder run (install) "adb-setup-1.4.2.exe
    Reboot your phone to the download mode (power+volume down)
    Connect via usb cable to pc
    From GPe_5.1_OneClick run (double click on) Flash_GPe_5.1.bat
    Wait until it finish, than reboot your phone

ROOT & TWRP

Copy the "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip" from ROOT-RECOVERY folder to your virtual sd card
    Reboot to the download mode (power+volume down) and connect via usb cable to pc
    From ROOT-RECOVERY folder run "flash_recovery.bat"
    than select recovery and from installed twrp install "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip"

CHANGE BOOT LOGO

Download mode + connected usb cable and from folder Dark_MotoLogo run "flash_logo.bat"

RESTORE BOOT LOGO & STOCK RECOVERY

From "Default" folder run "flash_logo.bat" or "flash_recovery.bat"

DOWNLOAD
    GPe_5.1.rar

And as always:

I am not responsible for any trouble that may occure by using this guide, such as your phone exploding, your cat dying... you know.
    If you're a noob, ask before doing anything you don't know!
    That's what XDA threads are for.
    I will do my best to give any support needed.

CREDIT AND THANKS
    Google for rom
    @qd42 for FileFactory link of GPe 5.1
    @Chainfire for SuperSU
    TeamWin for TWRP recovery
    @caitsith2 for Motorola Boot Logo Maker
    @Snoop05 for 15 seconds ADB Installer

I did exactly as you said, but while flashing i got hab check failed boot and hab check failed recovery

Now everything works but the sim cannot be detected. What should i do?
    Your device? If xt1032 flash the radio files (fsg.mbn, NON-HLOS) again or the whole rom, if it is xt1033 than flash that from stok moto rom.
    Thank you for developing this great tool to update the Moto G.

It will sound repetitive, but I have a moto g xt1032 with android 4.4.4, and the instructions in OP state that the 5.1 update works on phones with devices with "5.0.1, stock motorola 5.0.2 or custom roms like CM12, ResurrectionRemix, BlissPop, Euphoria OS, etc"

Can I use this tool without any other modification to my device or I need to first upgrade to one of the OS described in OP?

thanks.
    Yes, you can upgrade directly from 4.4.4.
    I know I may sound stupid but does this for xt1033? If it doesn't then is there the same way to do the same on xt1033?
    Thanks in advance :)
    You can use it on xt1033 but only single sim will work. GPe doesn't support Dual Sim.
    hey i have an issue, after theese steps:
    From "TOOLS" folder run (install) "adb-setup-1.4.2.exe
    Reboot your phone to the download mode (power+volume down)
    Connect via usb cable to pc
    From GPe_5.1_OneClick run (double click on) Flash_GPe_5.1.bat

The program says "waiting for device" and does nothing more.
    Do i have to type in a command or something.

Thansk.
    Did you installed adb system wide? Some info about it http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588979
    or what is your op system, maybe wrong usb cable/port?
    Can this be used just to install 5.1 without rooting and changing the recovery ?
    Yes of course, just install drivers and gpe 5.1.
    I've just managed to install the Stagefright bug fix on my XT1032.

When you restart your phone, does it have on Fast Boot until you press the Vol Up button?

If so follow these steps:
    1. Enable USB Debug in the OS
    2. Restart the phone and plug it into your PC with FastBoot installed
    3. Run the following from a command prompt: fastboot oem fb_mode_clear
    4. Restart your phone and install the update

This time you should see the Android install logo after boot. You won't be sent into Fastboot again during a regular restart either.

Forgive my noobness but does this work with custom recovery and root (ie. the 1st post in this thread)? Or do I need to restore stock?
    Here are details of my device :
    Moto G XT1032 - 16GB - running official Lollipop 5.0.2 - NOT rooted - bootloader UNLOCKED.

Kernel version:
    3.4.42-gdd242b0
    hudsoncm@ilclbld35 #1

System version:
    220.27.1.falcon_umts.EURetail.en.EU
    Build number:
    LXB22.46-28.1

So, does my device meet with the requirements ? is it GOOD for me to GO with it :confused:
    Yep :)
    I just tried this and I'm stuck at it constantly starting up and optimising apps. It never does anything else. Is there any way to get back to 5.0.2, as when I select recovery, it says failed to boot.

The phone has the bootloader unlocked, but is not rooted. Is this now bricked?
    Nope, try factory reset from recovery or from fastboot typing "fastboot erase userdata" than "fastboot erase cache".
    Or you can try to reinstall it. If you want back to stock 5.0.2 than download and install the stock moto rom.
    Works on Stock 5.0.2(XT-1033)? M not rooted
    Just unlocking bootloader now.
    Need quick guide for root,recovery & creating NAND backup.
    Should i flash?
    Yes, but only with one sim card on xt1033. If you need dual sim you must wait for moto version of 5.1.
    Couldn't see any posts related to it..

Is this compatible with the XT1034? Thanks
    Sorry i don't know, i have xt1032 but read this My journey attempting to convert my US GSM Moto G (XT1034) into a Moto G GPE ;)
    D
    Deleted member 6856899
    Will this work for my phone?
    Moto G 2013
    Android version: 5.1
    Android security patch level: 2016-03-01
    Baseband version: MSM862BP_1032.3116.98.00R EMEA_DSDS_CUST
    Kernel version: 3.4.42-g89906d6
    hudsoncm@ilclbld30 #1
    Fri Feb 26 13:12:13 CST 2016
    System version : 221.201.2.falcon_umtsds.AsiaRetail.en.03
    If the bootloader is unlocked yes