• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Grainy display Galaxy A52 4G

Search This thread

ldelgado91

Oct 12, 2017
Hello everyone, I recently got the Galaxy A52 and I liked it a lot. The only downside I have found, and the truth is that I'm not really sure if it is a defect or not, is that the image I can see on the screen looks a little grainy, especially in white tones. I come from a Mi 9T and to see that graininess, I had to get extremely close to the screen. On the Galaxy A52 I can see it more with the naked eye. Is it normal for this panel or should I ask for warranty? The truth is that it's not that big of a deal either, but it catches my attention. I have tried to photograph the screen but I can't get that detail in the photo.

Thank you everyone and sorry for my bad english :(

kidkree1

Aug 1, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G
Hello everyone, I recently got the Galaxy A52 and I liked it a lot. The only downside I have found, and the truth is that I'm not really sure if it is a defect or not, is that the image I can see on the screen looks a little grainy, especially in white tones. I come from a Mi 9T and to see that graininess, I had to get extremely close to the screen. On the Galaxy A52 I can see it more with the naked eye. Is it normal for this panel or should I ask for warranty? The truth is that it's not that big of a deal either, but it catches my attention. I have tried to photograph the screen but I can't get that detail in the photo.

Thank you everyone and sorry for my bad english :(
No, my screen is fine, have had this phone for less then a month and the screen looks great! You might want to bring it in for warranty.