Question Graphical glitches on A52s (Culprit found)

Search This thread

VirtualGamer20

Dec 14, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
Its not that simple...Some people send phone for repair...twice and still not fixed
And I'm one of them, 3 times exactly, in the first they changed the motherboard, second the display and the third one was caused by the technician leaving some dust under the camera glass. Changing the display was and still is the only solution to this problem, you need to take it to a repair shop and request specifically the display replacement.

Reactions: Saky22

Saky22

Oct 22, 2009
Apparently samsung will release a software update to fix this problem....Android 12 is on the way so maybe they will fix it...fingers crossed

jenda.69

Nov 23, 2007
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
I just got my phone back from service. I sent it with exact description how to replicate the problem (2G network, low signal, data transfer) and a couple of snaps how the issue looks.

Report says (roughly translated):
Diagnostic results: Symptom has occurred: faulty display.
Replace battery because of construction reasons.

Repair report: replaced display and battery.

I did quick test and issue was indeed fixed.

Rebkos

Oct 20, 2009
Prague
Same issue here. But after the update to A12 about 5 days ago, it seems to stopped. But maybe I just wasn't in the area with 2G only.

Sadly can't RMA now. I need my phone daily for work and I don't have a spare one right now.

Also, does the repair really fix the issue? Because for me, the issue started about 6 months after daily using the phone. So maybe it wil come back again after some time, even after repair.

abood.mhd

Feb 18, 2015
Same issue here. But after the update to A12 about 5 days ago, it seems to stopped. But maybe I just wasn't in the area with 2G only.

Sadly can't RMA now. I need my phone daily for work and I don't have a spare one right now.

Also, does the repair really fix the issue? Because for me, the issue started about 6 months after daily using the phone. So maybe it wil come back again after some time, even after repair.
It's not gone after android 12, if you are near to any Samsung service just give it to them to fix it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The most likely cause is a 3rd party app given right to overlap other apps and this 3rd party app has crashed. Uninstall apps in opposite order of installing until problem is solved. Or factory reset.
    I have the same problem, sent phone for repair.
    In my case, the issue is occurring when phone is on 2g network. You could try going to network and set it to 2g only, check if it's happening, and then set it to 3g and see.
    Cheers!
    So is it a hardware issue or software?
    So is it a hardware issue or software?
    It was a hardware issue, got a new phone.
    Huh, I didn't get notifications for my thread, so I didn't know about all the replies!

I tested different things in last few weeks and I came to the same conclusion - that it only and always happens when my phone is on 2G network. If 2G signal is strong, it's occasional small glitchy line here and there. When the signal is really bad, it just messes up the whole screen - I had my phone ringing with screen being all just noise and mess. So I guess it's probably because of interference similarly how the 2G network connection makes buzzing sound in a radio speakers. Except here it makes a mess on the screen.

Now that I know how to reliably replicate the problem, I'll back the phone up and RMA it after christmas.
    Its not that simple...Some people send phone for repair...twice and still not fixed
    And I'm one of them, 3 times exactly, in the first they changed the motherboard, second the display and the third one was caused by the technician leaving some dust under the camera glass. Changing the display was and still is the only solution to this problem, you need to take it to a repair shop and request specifically the display replacement.