• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Great battles Medieval relased for Tegra Devices

Search This thread

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
Hey Xoomers! (sounds cool huh) the Tegra store has just released a game called Great Battles Medieval which i am downloading right now for $6.99...I cant stress how badly we need some good games for andriod, notably our Xoom tablets. Lets show support fpr our tablets by buying and not bootlegging these apps...some developers are now interested in Android, but if we show them know support, why would they continue. I will let you all know how the game is

Last edited:

MRCANNADY

Mar 13, 2009
So far, have to admit, the game SUCKS!!! Im praying that it gets better with more play through...but i don't mind spending $6.00 to garner more game support from developers.

L

LegionTHEFecalExcretion

HURRAY!

img_24.gif

epakrat75

Aug 11, 2010
Chicago
So far, have to admit, the game SUCKS!!!

These are the kind of useless comments I see all over the market (and elsewhere) for various apps. While limited for space there, here that is not the case. Why not say this AND then expound on why? Also, if you can articulate why, then sending the developer an email (in addition to this post) might even get (some of) your issues taken care of? :confused:

Last edited: