• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Great deal on Amazon

Search This thread

Nexus5-32GB

Nov 2, 2013
Hey guys! I just fell in love with this phone and pre-ordered it from Amazon UK. You also get FREE battery bank which support Oppo`s quick charge feature if you buy it before end of August!!!

Link

Few more links:
Official product site
Nice hands on review
TechRadar review
Another review
Camera samples
Unboxing - this seems like UK version and box contains Screen Protector (applied on screen) and TWO clear plastic cases!!!
Battery Benchmark

LTE Bands support: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 40 (model F)
qSQR6Bd.png

In the moment I use OnePlus One 64GB and I am quite happy with it, however bigger screen ( I hope I`ll like it), AMOLED display, standard MicroUSB port and the GREAT Oppo`s quick charge is a deal breaker for me!!! I would upgrade to OnePlus Two but it has nothing to offer for me.

I wish to see many custom roms for this phone and it`d be great if it had [email protected] video recording with sound!! YAY :D

Last edited:

simba2585

Jul 12, 2008
cant wait for this to be released.

bear in the my the Oppo charger is only free with the OPPO Find 7A. i managed to get it free with my order for the R7 PLus however via customer services!

im looking forward to the battery life to be honest!

Last edited:

Nexus5-32GB

Nov 2, 2013
cant wait for this to be released.

bear in the my the Oppo charger is only free with the OPPO Find 7A. i managed to get it free with my order for the R7 PLus however via customer services!

im looking forward to the battery life to be honest!

Hi, where do you get the information that R7 Plus is shipped with anything different then VOOC charger?

This is from Oppo`s website:
7Emsg7D.png

And this is from AMAZON website:
ym0qbBe.png

I am positive that phone is shipped with this rapid charger.

Where did you buy the phone yourself?

Nexus5-32GB

Nov 2, 2013
Sorry I was meaning the portable power bank vooc charger.

The amazon UK promo states it's free with the find7a

Well, my FREE battery bank got shipped yesterday without anything more than putting it into basket together with the phone :) Amazon is saying that on their site:
Please note: you need to add both the phone and power bank to your basket to take advantage of this offer. Offer only applies to qualifying items sold and dispatched by Amazon.co.uk.

simba2585

Jul 12, 2008
Well, my FREE battery bank got shipped yesterday without anything more than putting it into basket together with the phone :) Amazon is saying that on their site:

weird - I had to go through customer services to get it to add to my order free. which it shouldn't have been anyway because the R7 Plus isn't actually part of the promotion.

I guess you were lucky it worked in the shopping basket! mine is sitting in my order and will despatch with the handset - which is fine by me.

here is the promo from Amazon Uk:

Order a Selected Oppo Smartphone and Get a Flash Charge Power Bank
Order a selected Oppo smartphone from Amazon.co.uk before 11:59pm BST on 31 August, 2015 and you'll receive a Flash Charge power bank when your phone ships. Please note: you need to add both the phone and power bank to your basket to take advantage of this offer. Offer only applies to qualifying items sold and dispatched by Amazon.co.uk. Terms and conditions apply. Learn more.

Buy a Selected OPPO Phone and Get A Power Bank

Receive 1 OPPO VOOC Flash Charge Power Bank for every 1 OPPO Find 7A 5.5" 16GB or 32GB 4G UK SIM-Free Smartphone you purchase offered by Amazon.co.uk starting April 1, 2015 10:00:00 AM BST and ending August 31, 2015 11:59:59 PM BST. Place both items in cart to claim the offer. This offer applies to the qualifying items, sold by Amazon.co.uk, and does not apply to used products or third party sellers on Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. Terms and conditions apply.

Nexus5-32GB

Nov 2, 2013
just checked again and its not free which is per the total also shown in your screenshot - which is correct as per their offer. you were seriously lucky for it to work automatically. you did order the R7 PLus yeh? ;)

doesn't matter though, one way or another we both got the promo deal lol

When I clicked on the button on my screenshot, it automaticaly applied the discount as follows:
Item Subtotal: £294.96
Postage & Packing: £3.96
Promotion Applied: -£29.13
Total Before VAT: £269.79
VAT: £53.96
Order Total: £323.75

So I got it for free, however it doesnt apply the discount now, you are right.

Reactions: simba2585

Nexus5-32GB

Nov 2, 2013
Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

"OPPO R7 Plus Dual SIM-Free Smartphone - Golden (6" Super AMOLED Full HD Screen, Fingerprint Reader, Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 Processor, Android 5.1, 3GB Ram, Android, VOOC Flash Charging, Micro SD, 13MP Rear Camera)"
Estimated arrival date: September 30 2015

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched, at which time we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the payment details, estimated delivery date, contents and method of delivery.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.

We hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk

simba2585

Jul 12, 2008
Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

"OPPO R7 Plus Dual SIM-Free Smartphone - Golden (6" Super AMOLED Full HD Screen, Fingerprint Reader, Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 Processor, Android 5.1, 3GB Ram, Android, VOOC Flash Charging, Micro SD, 13MP Rear Camera)"
Estimated arrival date: September 30 2015

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched, at which time we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the payment details, estimated delivery date, contents and method of delivery.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.

Regards,

Amazon.co.uk

how annoying!! was hoping to have this for when im away on holiday on 25th....guess il be cancelling now and order when im back.

perhaps the FInd 9 will be announced by then.

Nexus5-32GB

Nov 2, 2013
how annoying!! was hoping to have this for when im away on holiday on 25th....guess il be cancelling now and order when im back.

perhaps the FInd 9 will be announced by then.

well... FInd 9 will be announced by then... and will take months to take place on market.... I sold my OnePlus One weeks ago and really dont want to wait for new phone any longer, I was waiting over 3 weeks to get the R7+ on 18th Sept and now, I have to wait another 2 weeks on top of that. I dont know, there is a good chance I`ll get a different phone in meantime as this is totally sucks... People messaging me a lot, but am not online because dont have any other android phone lol so they get grumpy :D

atilaw

Mar 17, 2010
Manchester
looks like amazon has taken the r7 plus from the site completely....doesn't look good....

Hopefully they'll honour the preorders... I sold my oneplus one weeks ago, and I passed on the invite I received for the oneplus two because I'd preordered this.

Using my old HTC Desire at the minute - gingerbread was a nice blast from the past for about an hour, but I'm ready to go back to a modern phone again now. :)

atilaw

Mar 17, 2010
Manchester
Yey - apparently demand was high which is why they took it off for further preorders.

Got this email a few minutes ago:

"Hello,

We're writing about your recent order for the OPPO R7 Plus in your Amazon order ##############

You may have noticed the product is currently not available to order on Amazon.co.uk.

We have removed the page as current demand has now met the stock we have available for pre-orders. However, we would like to confirm we have stock available for your pre-order and your item will be dispatched by 28 September 2015.

Regards,

Amazon.co.uk"

Reactions: Nexus5-32GB

Jaimeoss

Jul 6, 2014
It is amazing..... Best phone that I had ever....
The screen is so good and the battery rock! Look my screenshots from yesterday
uploadfromtaptalk1443349463938.pnguploadfromtaptalk1443349471584.pnguploadfromtaptalk1443349479180.png

With the smartwatch connected all the day!

Enviado desde mi R7plusf mediante Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just checked again and its not free which is per the total also shown in your screenshot - which is correct as per their offer. you were seriously lucky for it to work automatically. you did order the R7 PLus yeh? ;)

doesn't matter though, one way or another we both got the promo deal lol

When I clicked on the button on my screenshot, it automaticaly applied the discount as follows:
    Item Subtotal: £294.96
    Postage & Packing: £3.96
    Promotion Applied: -£29.13
    Total Before VAT: £269.79
    VAT: £53.96
    Order Total: £323.75

So I got it for free, however it doesnt apply the discount now, you are right.
    Yey - apparently demand was high which is why they took it off for further preorders.

Got this email a few minutes ago:

"Hello,

We're writing about your recent order for the OPPO R7 Plus in your Amazon order ##############

You may have noticed the product is currently not available to order on Amazon.co.uk.

We have removed the page as current demand has now met the stock we have available for pre-orders. However, we would like to confirm we have stock available for your pre-order and your item will be dispatched by 28 September 2015.

Regards,

Amazon.co.uk"
    So how you all finding your r7 plus' ? mines delivered but I'm on holiday for a month lol
    Wow awesome did it come with a screen protector?
    I've received it, not from Amazon but from the official Oppo store. I concour, the battery life is amazing (I had a Nexus 5 so almost everything with a battery should be better). On the OS department there are some flaws that should be corrected with future updates, not anything major but anyway it's a good phone. I'm happy to have it.