• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Great NEWS, cm11 for first is coming

Search This thread

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
I would also like to see it. Thank you.

Sent from my HTC first using XDA Free mobile app
I'll link it to you guys later, remind me. Not that there's many people left here, but I've managed to repair my First so I can work on my CM again

Sent from my Find 5 using Tapatalk

Jun 18, 2013
yes you should release it I think there is a couple people waiting for this as well its a great phone and CM11 would make it better thank you Lloir for coming back!

Sent from my HTC first using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

chicagonyc

May 10, 2015
ROM legit?

The top site that comes up when you google "htc first" phone lollipop claims that Lollipop is now available for the HTC First and that it came from XDA. And it posts the ROM files, too.

Unfortunately as a new user I can't post the link directly hence my google search keywords.

But I don't see this info here, so I'm a little suspicious. Any ideas?

hengsheng120

Feb 3, 2012
The top site that comes up when you google "htc first" phone lollipop claims that Lollipop is now available for the HTC First and that it came from XDA. And it posts the ROM files, too.

Unfortunately as a new user I can't post the link directly hence my google search keywords.

It's on my adfree blacklist so I would say no

Reactions: Harnylori

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yesterday my cm11 for first was ok to boot up,I was exciting
    But as you know,the first version of rom always hava many bugs.The most serious bug is not fluency!swipe on the screen,you can feel it
    I will thanks @jmz and @Lloir @h8rift
    I hope someone can help me
    the rom is here (sorry i am a new user....)
    (my english is poor )
    d788d43f8794a4c27c4a1f1a0df41bd5ad6e3991.jpg

4e4a20a4462309f7fc645523710e0cf3d7cad6fc.jpg

83025aafa40f4bfbd9956665004f78f0f73618bd.jpg

attention! if you are s-on.you must reflash boot.img which is in .zip by fastboot.(fastboot flash boot boot.img)
    I suggest you s-off
    I would also like to see it. Thank you.

Sent from my HTC first using XDA Free mobile app
    I'll link it to you guys later, remind me. Not that there's many people left here, but I've managed to repair my First so I can work on my CM again

Sent from my Find 5 using Tapatalk
    Yesterday my cm11 for first was ok to boot up,I was exciting
    But as you know,the first version of rom always hava many bugs.The most serious bug is not fluency!swipe on the screen,you can feel it
    I will thanks @jmz and @Lloir @h8rift
    I hope someone can help me
    the rom is here (sorry i am a new user....)
    (my english is poor )

pan.baidu.com/s/1ntyp0UH(here is download link )
    I'm sad I didn't get to see this ROM on the HTC First in a fully functioning way, but I have bought a Moto X today, and I will no longer be posting in the First forums. Its been great on here, you guys are all really helpful. Good luck in the future development of this ROM and many ROMs and such to come.

It's on my adfree blacklist so I would say no