• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Greeetings it is I the8woodcutter!

Search This thread

chunk9

Jun 14, 2021
Calgary, Alberta
Moto E (2020)
I always thought these introductions in forums were most classy.

Lemme start off my saying that I am a white (vaaguely gray) hat defensive hacker that luvs to program, graaphic design aand tinker with my hardware.

I HAATE HATE the youtube world of FRP unlocking and I quit doing that for all my dope ppl long time ago. As it simply pisses me off. Nowadays I tinker with server software (linux exclusively, what the hell is windows?) aand I am an XMPP chat server operator (TooFast.vip). I go through a lot of operating systems aand aare quite hard on equipment. Right now I am using a small form faactor i5 Lenovo w/ DDR3 thin client aalmost mini PC with things plugged into it ^^..

I know I've been here before but google is doing whack stuff so eff them aanywaaays. Sorry for my quaaadruple aaaaaas cuz my keyboard is meh.... Hard on equipment lul.

Right now I haave been working on two Motorola phones, an XT 2002 (i think, the Sirfna) aaaaand a XT2052-1 (Moto E7 2020).

HAPPY AS EVER! I maade aa script out of the img files aaand the XML file that tells me what order to flaash the things in as and included in it the img's for my magisk_patched_boot.img and TWRP. My next mission is to get TWRP fully functional aand then tell ppl on here how I managed to do it. Since I've been watching and nobody knows much on that particular one :D YAY ROOOOT.

I am also a command line junky and I have an oddball youtube channel <a href="https://youtube.com/the8woodcutter" target="_blank"> The8Woodcutter </a> that I'm sure nobody will find spammy but perhaps boring if nothing else. Snowrunner and Eve Online are my favorite games! I am TM the Adventures in Command Line. Someday that will be very very rich with good things.

If you want to join an underground chat server place more secure than IRC (XMPP) that is where ppl like us (I assume) dwell. That's decentralized and steer you on the right path in the "hacking" and tinkering aand tech open source world please do get an account (message me and I caan add you one on TooFast.vip) get https://gajim.org for desktop windows or linux or conversations.im or blabber.im. On Gajim you can check services on my XMPP server we have chats about linux, computing, hardcore techno and/or any music, as well as aartwork and a cool semi-frequent bunch of folks. I caan show you around. Welcome to open source (i aam a big faan).

Looking forward to hopefully coming back here and actually for once being a paart of this community!

⊹≒tɧε8шσσɖɕนttεг≓⊹
xmpp:[email protected]?join

Reactions: orb_selektor

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce

Lemme start off my saying that I am a white (vaaguely gray) hat defensive hacker that luvs to program, graaphic design aand tinker with my hardware.

I HAATE HATE the youtube world of FRP unlocking and I quit doing that for all my dope ppl long time ago. As it simply pisses me off. Nowadays I tinker with server software (linux exclusively, what the hell is windows?) aand I am an XMPP chat server operator (TooFast.vip). I go through a lot of operating systems aand aare quite hard on equipment. Right now I am using a small form faactor i5 Lenovo w/ DDR3 thin client aalmost mini PC with things plugged into it ^^..

I know I've been here before but google is doing whack stuff so eff them aanywaaays. Sorry for my quaaadruple aaaaaas cuz my keyboard is meh.... Hard on equipment lul.

Right now I haave been working on two Motorola phones, an XT 2002 (i think, the Sirfna) aaaaand a XT2052-1 (Moto E7 2020).

HAPPY AS EVER! I maade aa script out of the img files aaand the XML file that tells me what order to flaash the things in as and included in it the img's for my magisk_patched_boot.img and TWRP. My next mission is to get TWRP fully functional aand then tell ppl on here how I managed to do it. Since I've been watching and nobody knows much on that particular one :D YAY ROOOOT.

I am also a command line junky and I have an oddball youtube channel <a href="https://youtube.com/the8woodcutter" target="_blank"> The8Woodcutter </a> that I'm sure nobody will find spammy but perhaps boring if nothing else. Snowrunner and Eve Online are my favorite games! I am TM the Adventures in Command Line. Someday that will be very very rich with good things.

If you want to join an underground chat server place more secure than IRC (XMPP) that is where ppl like us (I assume) dwell. That's decentralized and steer you on the right path in the "hacking" and tinkering aand tech open source world please do get an account (message me and I caan add you one on TooFast.vip) get https://gajim.org for desktop windows or linux or conversations.im or blabber.im. On Gajim you can check services on my XMPP server we have chats about linux, computing, hardcore techno and/or any music, as well as aartwork and a cool semi-frequent bunch of folks. I caan show you around. Welcome to open source (i aam a big faan).

Looking forward to hopefully coming back here and actually for once being a paart of this community!

⊹≒tɧε8шσσɖɕนttεг≓⊹
Welcome to XDA,
Such a nice intro.
Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: chunk9 and galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

⊹≒tɧε8шσσɖɕนttεг≓⊹
    Welcome to XDA,
    Such a nice intro.
    Enjoy your stay!

⊹≒tɧε8шσσɖɕนttεг≓⊹