Green stuck pixel on always on display + lock screen only

Search This thread

Adrianoxd

Aug 9, 2019
Like the title says, I've found a stuck pixel (green) on my phone but only when always on display is active.

As soon as I completely unlock my phone it disappears and starts working again. Could it be caused by a software issue?

I tried using several wallpapers for lockscreen and desktop (black, white, red color) and I am 100% that the pixel goes back to working fine after the unlock

I'll specify that the green pixel is visible on always on and on the lock screen (where I see notifications and pin unlock) and disappears right after

any ideas?

thanks in advance!

riley jes

Jul 11, 2017
Like the title says, I've found a stuck pixel (green) on my phone but only when always on display is active.

As soon as I completely unlock my phone it disappears and starts working again. Could it be caused by a software issue?

I tried using several wallpapers for lockscreen and desktop (black, white, red color) and I am 100% that the pixel goes back to working fine after the unlock

I'll specify that the green pixel is visible on always on and on the lock screen (where I see notifications and pin unlock) and disappears right after

any ideas?

thanks in advance!
Even though the thread is old. I have the same exact issue with my samsung galaxy a53. A green stuck pixel only shows when fingerprint icon is displayed.(lock screen/AOD). Was it fixed with software update?

Attachments

• IMG_20220830_162349.jpg
    IMG_20220830_162349.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 70

Top Liked Posts