• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Green tint on screen

Search This thread

ApexPrime

Help me out guys im in the USA and wanting to buy a poco f3 in a couple of weeks. How bad is the screen tint? Also which model is best EU, China, Global?

6gb, or 8gb ram?
Its a software issue. It can be fixed by turning off a setting in display options. Also the model does not matter because any firmware can be installed after unlocking bootloader, though i would personally recommend xiaomi.eu which is a custom rom based on the china firmware and is also debloated and tweaked.

Last edited:

Alin45

Oct 7, 2020
Bucharest
Help me out guys im in the USA and wanting to buy a poco f3 in a couple of weeks. How bad is the screen tint? Also which model is best EU, China, Global?

6gb, or 8gb ram?
As I read, many americans who bought this phone had problems because of the bands compatibility with telephony providers (as AT&T or others). Maybe is better to inform more about this before you buy this phone.
Regard green tint, no worry about it...it's specific to some conditions witch you'll not get in normal usage of the phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Techguy777

Techguy777

As I read, many americans who bought this phone had problems because of the bands compatibility with telephony providers (as AT&T or others). Maybe is better to inform more about this before you buy this phone.
Regard green tint, no worry about it...it's specific to some conditions witch you'll not get in normal usage of the phone.
Well thank you I appreciate the heads up because I have AT&T. I have never had any trouble with unlocked GSM phones with band 4. I live in a small town with not many people so I'm not looking at 5g because 5g in my area is crappy anyway. Just need lte, talk, and text and mostly talk and text because I have 480mbps internet at home.

Techguy777

Its a software issue. It can be fixed by turning off a setting in display options. Also the model does not matter because any firmware can be installed after unlocking bootloader, though i would personally recommend xiaomi.eu which is a custom rom based on the china firmware and is also debloated and tweaked.
I think I missed your response xiaomi.eu is that on xda? Im not finding it, does the camera work good on roms like arrow and crdroid? How are the custom kernels and is lsposed working?

ApexPrime

Anyone got any solutions?
Read kodehawa's response in the previous page
I think I missed your response xiaomi.eu is that on xda? Im not finding it, does the camera work good on roms like arrow and crdroid? How are the custom kernels and is lsposed working?
Yes there is a guide on xda as well, just search for it. Rom can be downloaded from xiaomi.eu. I have no idea about kernels and lsposed. Camera is decent on arrow and crdroid but the best results can be achieved only through stock camera which is only found on stock based roms.

Techguy777

Read kodehawa's response in the previous page

Yes there is a guide on xda as well, just search for it. Rom can be downloaded from xiaomi.eu. I have no idea about kernels and lsposed. Camera is decent on arrow and crdroid but the best results can be achieved only through stock camera which is only found on stock based roms.
That's usually how it goes the camera is always the best on stock. I figured you would root it and use Lsposed or edxposed and modules.

Techguy777

It is rooted but i only use root for naptime. What are the benefits of using xposed?
The benefits for xposed on my s10lite are to allow core patch module which allows disabling signature verification and other install options. That allows you to install vanced youtube which is ad free youtube so its a most. Gravity box which allows all kinds of tweaks on your phone which I'm not sure how it will do with Xiaomi. With samsung devices I have firefds module and that allows call recording but I dont know if Xiaomi has anything like that.

Reactions: ApexPrime

ApexPrime

The benefits for xposed on my s10lite are to allow core patch module which allows disabling signature verification and other install options. That allows you to install vanced youtube which is ad free youtube so its a most. Gravity box which allows all kinds of tweaks on your phone which I'm not sure how it will do with Xiaomi. With samsung devices I have firefds module and that allows call recording but I dont know if Xiaomi has anything like that.
There is a built-in call recorder in xiaomi.eu but not in global rom. Hope that helps.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Half of users have the same issue. I think you already duplicated the thread on xda.
    On Telegram we are talking about this. I got this issue too. This is going to be fixed at least partially in future update (see telegram for F3 and there look for media to see image upload history of all users).
    This CAN'T be fixed via updates because is a hardware issue, they are gonna restrinct or change the color profile and thats all.
    Green tint is a hardware issue.
    Hi.

I recently bought a F3, and I'm trying find if the green tint is a common issue or I have bad luck.

To check it:
    -select in color scheme->advanced->enhanced.
    -turn the brightness very low, and turn on dark mode.
    -go to the phone app, or one with a solid gray color.
    Not for me, sorry
    Half of users have the same issue. I think you already duplicated the thread on xda.
    On Telegram we are talking about this. I got this issue too. This is going to be fixed at least partially in future update (see telegram for F3 and there look for media to see image upload history of all users).