Question Green tint on what's app videos conversionon UI 4

Search This thread
I have this weird issue has this same issue on beta version
And even in official version of the rom

When I am sending videos to anyone or setting any video as my status there is green tint on all my screen not sure why
Yes. This has been widely reported on the Samsung members forum too. Doesn't seem to affect Telegram. Guess you'll have to wait for an update either from WhatsApp or Samsung to fix this

nitinvaid

Yes. This has been widely reported on the Samsung members forum too. Doesn't seem to affect Telegram. Guess you'll have to wait for an update either from WhatsApp or Samsung to fix this
Okay.... This was the only reason that I switched from beta and on stable its also there
Guess I have to wait and yes telegram does not has this bug

Randi03

Oct 30, 2021
I think I have the same issue more or less. For me, there is a green line on the bottom of the video and the colors look weird. But it only happens if I send FHD videos on WhatsApp with 30/60 fps. If I send videos in UHD, everything is ok.

Randi03

Oct 30, 2021
I only have an option for Photo upload quality, not for video.
Screenshot_20211123-171853_WhatsApp.jpg

Randi03

Oct 30, 2021
Thanks, I tried that version but no luck installing it. I reverted back to Android 11 and everything is fine and the phone is surprisingly smooth also. I have to say though, there is a night and day difference betweeen 11 and 12.

shriom_manerker

Mar 23, 2011
Margao,Goa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T
I have this weird issue has this same issue on beta version
And even in official version of the rom

When I am sending videos to anyone or setting any video as my status there is green tint on all my screen not sure why
its something with whatsapp and their conversions. i remember this used to happen with pixel devices too some years ago. the quick fix is recording UHD videos. its only 1080p videos that experience this bug and the screen recordings.
another alternative is to edit the video in kinemaster or some app and export it to send it across, its painstaking, time consuming and really shouldnt be happening considering i reported this bug during the 1st beta time to whatsapp and samsung!

samsung got back to me saying even they notified the bug to whatsapp about it and a fix is underway.
i still didnt hear back from whatsapp though, and ive given up. id frankly use telegram more!

Randi03

Oct 30, 2021
Just received the BUKG update on my S21 Ultra and the green line issue is now solved. No more corrupted videos on WhatsApp. Both on FHD and UHD 30/60 fps.