Greetings to the community

Search This thread

ReykokunaRyu

May 18, 2022
Hi everyone, my name is Tony and I am a hardware systems engineer, usually I don't have much to do with smart devices, I mainly deal with personal computers.
Happy to have found this community to expand my knowledge and why not help those who have needs in my sector of belonging.
I will certainly be happy, considering that a great friend recommended this beautiful community to me and that he considers a pillar in the smart device sector.
A warm greeting to all.

orb_selektor

Forum Moderator - Welcomer
Staff member
XDA App Taskforce
Hi everyone, my name is Tony and I am a hardware systems engineer, usually I don't have much to do with smart devices, I mainly deal with personal computers.
Happy to have found this community to expand my knowledge and why not help those who have needs in my sector of belonging.
I will certainly be happy, considering that a great friend recommended this beautiful community to me and that he considers a pillar in the smart device sector.
A warm greeting to all.
Greetings Tony, welcome to XDA!

Reactions: ReykokunaRyu

gav83collins

A warm greeting to all.
he sounds very wise, this is, by far the best site on the internet for any kind of modification of anything with a plug or battery

Reactions: ReykokunaRyu

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A warm greeting to all.
    A warm greeting to all.
    Thank you soo much 😊
    A warm greeting to all.
    he sounds very wise, this is, by far the best site on the internet for any kind of modification of anything with a plug or battery