group messaging sms mms with touch wiz roms

Search This thread

jereandjess

Jan 16, 2011
From all my searching and reading it appears that no one has figured out how to get the group messaging working with touchwiz rom's.

Is that correct or am I missing it somewhere?

I am currently using i747z rom that is awesome, fast, good battery etc, but the group messaging doesn't work, although it says it does in the features list, as I read it at least!

The group messaging is the biggest reason I finally flashed a custom rom on my s3. I didn't feel the need to like I did on my Captivate that I had before this.

If anyone has any info, please share, otherwise I guess we wait patiently until one of those really smart developers work on it!

Thanks!

Jeremy

pookeyster

Feb 28, 2011
bump

i really want to get group mms working as well..go sms lags like crazy since it displays all group chats instead of parsing them out a few messages at a time..hopefully someone can fix this or port the 4.2 messaging apk

agriff

Oct 23, 2009
Dallas
From all my searching and reading it appears that no one has figured out how to get the group messaging working with touchwiz rom's.

Is that correct or am I missing it somewhere?

I am currently using i747z rom that is awesome, fast, good battery etc, but the group messaging doesn't work, although it says it does in the features list, as I read it at least!

The group messaging is the biggest reason I finally flashed a custom rom on my s3. I didn't feel the need to like I did on my Captivate that I had before this.

If anyone has any info, please share, otherwise I guess we wait patiently until one of those really smart developers work on it!

Thanks!

Jeremy

I have it working now on v 1.4