GS6 vs Z3 Camera Comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinitylook

May 26, 2013
To be honest I can't really see the difference since the pictures were converted to videos and that would made it difficult to compare. Some pics z3 wins in color but some also s6 has more detail. Both performed great at lowlights but i think I have to give it to s6 for now. O need to see real file/picture comparison. Z3 is great but "superior auto" is messed up intentionally.

Sent from my SGP621 using XDA Free mobile app

danw_oz

Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
Well a lot of people like warmer temp photo's but to be honest the Samsung one has gone too far. Not sure what the point of that comparison was for exactly, maybe just trying to get youtube thumbs up

pchetan2

Oct 15, 2012
Chennai
yeah it's defenitely not a Sony phone, Z3 would never perform that well.
If one knows the way of using manual mode to take pics in Xperia Z3, it is much better than the others

Z3 in manual mode with particular settings for particular scene gives you top class pictures .....only Superior auto mode is not good

nomaj

Apr 28, 2012
I, for one, cannot make out what the heck-a-rello is the blurred image in that reflection?! How can u be so sure?
Look closely you will see mirrored apple sign ... also look on bevels, and the color of the phone.
SO! SO! LAME! =)

I can only guess phone that is used for Samsung S6 images =)

Attachments

Last edited:

abhinav.tella

Jan 8, 2011
Minneapolis
The iPhone 6 uses a Sony ISX014 which is a smaller sensor vs the Sony IMX 240 in the Galaxy S6/Note 4 so you are right those photos could be misleading, nice find lol. I did not observe that reflection.

Stixxbixby

Jul 11, 2012
Look closely you will see mirrored apple sign ... also look on bevels, and the color of the phone.
SO! SO! LAME! =)

I can only guess phone that is used for Samsung S6 images =)
Holy shizit! Impressive detective work. I would never have spotted that.

Status
Not open for further replies.