[GSI][11] LineageOS 18.x GSI (all archs)

Rediancool

Nov 11, 2017
sim doesn't work on redmi 9a latest a64b vndklite
it detects sim but when i make a call it says to turn off airplane mode off(already off)
and signal is zero

Last edited:

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
Updated all variants with January security patches and in sync with PHH v300.l. [Insert obligatory backup-and-test warning here]

@eremitein kindly let me pick his changes again - among which is restoration of /sbin, so we probably have Magisk support again, but I haven't tested this personally.

AB VNDKLite users, please be extra careful with this build. Just a hunch.

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
Why is there no flash system in TWRP? is there a way to install a ROM GSI on galaxy note 20 ultra ?
Samsung users will have to either get a recovery that has proper fastbootd, or pack their own super partition.

Works on XT1033 Falcon Moto G 1st Gen? I saw ARM 32-bit, A-only. If yes, how to install?
An ancient device with no Treble support whatsoever. Nope.

AyHenry

Apr 7, 2020
Updated all variants with January security patches and in sync with PHH v300.l. [Insert obligatory backup-and-test warning here]

@eremitein kindly let me pick his changes again - among which is restoration of /sbin, so we probably have Magisk support again, but I haven't tested this personally.

Please I beg you in the name of God, Don't include dynamic SU like eternityson did in CAOS, that stuff messes with magisk modules that requires terminal emulator. Please stick to bvs or bvn builds. Thanks for the great work, more grease to your elbow

Last edited:

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
Please I beg you in the name of God, Don't include dynamic SU like eternityson did in CAOS, that stuff messes with magisk modules that requires terminal emulator. Please stick to bvs or bvn builds.
Hoo, I didn't pick dynamic SU for now (more cuz I'm lazy), guess I made the right call?

Just tried installing the latest on a Razer Phone 2. No go on Magisk support.
I did hear that it takes more than just simply flashing to get Magisk to work (e.g. here), maybe that'd help?

eremitein

May 16, 2017
Please I beg you in the name of God, Don't include dynamic SU like eternityson did in CAOS, that stuff messes with magisk modules that requires terminal emulator. Please stick to bvs or bvn builds. Thanks for the great work, more grease to your elbow
it can messed only if you enabled SuperUser. if you want using Magisk just don't use superuser
(also you can call module's commands like /data/adb/modules/MagiskHidePropsConf/system/xbin/props)

Reactions: hacker812c

alvinprimo

May 30, 2010

This fix sound on aonly vndk 26? Or I have to replace media.ecxtractor.policy again?

IamTheBRAVE

Jan 29, 2017
it can messed only if you enabled SuperUser. if you want using Magisk just don't use superuser
(also you can call module's commands like /data/adb/modules/MagiskHidePropsConf/system/xbin/props)
Yes you are right, the superuser in this gsi is on by default. @AyHenri needs to go to PHH's Settings >Misc > Securise to remove root first.
Edit: sorry, was thinking of another gsi, haven't tried this one yet. In some other gsis, superuser is off by default and needs to be activated in PHH's Settings > Misc > turn on superuser.

Last edited: