[GSI] Android 10

Search This thread

Rooted.ndroid

Jul 24, 2019
Hi I tried, some GSIs including PHH's and Erfan's (Pixel,Generic and Oxygen). All booted expect Oxygen but each one had its fair share of problems.
Erfan :
Everything works except
Fingerprint
MTP
Lock features like pin, password, pattern
Vibration

PHH:
No sound but phone call is fine
MTP
Torch light

Phh has no sound and torch but erfan's has it. And phh has fingerprint but erfan doesn't.

Both have one common problem
First boot is fine but from second boot, it boots upto lockscreen and starts looping.

Please help me solve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haridhayal

Hi I tried, some GSIs including PHH's and Erfan's (Pixel,Generic and Oxygen). All booted expect Oxygen but each one had its fair share of problems.
Erfan :
Everything works except
Fingerprint
MTP
Lock features like pin, password, pattern
Vibration

PHH:
No sound but phone call is fine
MTP
Torch light

Phh has no sound and torch but erfan's has it. And phh has fingerprint but erfan doesn't.

Both have one common problem
First boot is fine but from second boot, it boots upto lockscreen and starts looping.

Please help me solve it.

did you try the fp patch

Reactions: Rooted.ndroid

Haridhayal

Rooted.ndroid

Jul 24, 2019

Rooted.ndroid

Jul 24, 2019
Thank You for that but that zip messes up fingerprint for stock ROM.
Tried Phh's gsi almost all's fixed but would love if you could port Samsung Camera app to AOSP ROMs.
Thanks again

I tried the latest phh GSI AOSP 10.0 v206 and most of the previously mentioned bugs are fixed.
Only things left are ability to use Wide angle Camera and fingerprint seems buggy. It works for a while and then stops working all of a sudden. Strangely works again when the data of Settings apps is cleared and the cycle repeats itself.
@DarkLord1731
@Haridhayal
@prashantp01

Last edited:

Akshay4497

Jul 18, 2020
Sir, Please share all details and installation for your HARI ROM.

@Haridhayal Sir, Please share all details and installation for your HARI ROM.

You mentioned (thanks to @ prashantp01)
I dont have a M20. I have installed my rom (Hari ROM) based on oneui on one of friend 's M20.[/QUOTE]

Top Liked Posts